Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats

Notices

Old 07-08-2006, 06:22 PM   #1
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Default Wenrick's custom Elv Fem 18+ .dats

Well instead of making several different threads for each piece I make, I think it'll probably be better to put all of them into one thread so they're easier to find, and to reduce spam. Some of these I have posted in other threads, but I from now on they will all be here neat and tidy in this thread.

Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nashira2_190.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	449   Click image for larger version

Name:	efshairpic_115.jpg
Views:	549
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	451   Click image for larger version

Name:	efcorsairpic_198.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	452  

Name:	efcoralpic_676.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	455  
Attached Files
File Type: rar nashiraset_wenrick_105.rar (192.2 KB, 390 views)
File Type: rar shairset_wenrick_997.rar (241.7 KB, 410 views)
File Type: rar corsairset_wenrick_196.rar (117.2 KB, 375 views)
File Type: rar coralset_wenrick_194.rar (112.6 KB, 348 views)
Old 07-16-2006, 01:33 PM   #2
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Scorpion Harness complete. Constructive criticism welcome.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	efshpic_517.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	737  
Attached Files
File Type: rar efscorpharness_112.rar (84.2 KB, 431 views)
Old 07-16-2006, 03:54 PM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

I see you do alot 18+
work, was wondering if by chance you have any tutorials on how ya do these with vrs? meta?
Old 07-16-2006, 05:16 PM   #4
Konoko
Forum Member

I've noticed on most elv dats... there are no different boob sizes... they are all like a cups >.> where are the DD's like fhe mithra and humeF have... or atleast a handfull ;/ Could you make a few of those or would that take too much?

Great work none the less :D
Old 07-16-2006, 06:37 PM   #5
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

I've been thinking of making a tutorial or two, but it won't have anything that hasn't been done before. Most of the hard work is done in Metasequoia, with just a few vertex deletions and model combinations in VRS. I do alpha out some things in Photoshop too. Unfortunately, alphaing things out make the edges a bit rough in places, but sometimes that's my only option.

I tied to add vertexes to the model in VRS, but sometimes VRS decides to be a bitch and it refuses to export. And creating primitives isn't too hard, its just that I have a really hard time texture mapping what I had added, and I can't find a tutorial on texture mapping new primitives. I tried using the "Atlas" option in Meta, but that corrupted the model.

Basically I take existing models and combine them together to make sexy new armor. I haven't ever made a model from scratch. Those projects take a long time. I wouldn't say that the Elvaan model I use has A cups, but I can say they're not near as big as the Mithra and Hume ones available. If I had larger breasts available I would use them. Having said that, there is a new Elvaan model released by Plzhelp!! but I didn't particularly like that one as much as the one I currently have. I guess I could use that model if people request it and are unhappy with normal size breasts. But I'm not a big-boob type of guy, so I use what you have currently seen.

Making an entirely new breast size would be a big project and would probably take a week or 2 to get the result I wanted. Maybe someone else could make new Elvaan breasts?

I may write a tutorial, but I don't have much webspace available for putting pics in. Maybe Gulk could provide some.

Sorry for being long winded. Just wanted to answer all of the questions completely.
Old 07-16-2006, 06:53 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Course you could post a tutorial somewhere, maybe in the FFXI-Section and sticky it up top so others can see it :P
Old 07-24-2006, 09:46 PM   #7
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Saw a Elvaan Female Haub mod, and it inspired me to make my own, except much more 18+. Anyway, here's the result. It comes in two flavors: With skirt and without skirt.

Zodiac subligar not included.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	efhaubpic2_228.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	867   Click image for larger version

Name:	efhaubpic_305.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	868  
Attached Files
File Type: rar efhaub_wenrick_318.rar (203.6 KB, 346 views)
Old 08-12-2006, 10:22 PM   #8
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Okay, I'm late on this (stupid malfunctioning VRS), but I still decided to complete it. The file comes with what you see, but for the sick, twisted freaks, I included an androgenous version of the legs as well.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	efchaos1_159.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1184  
Attached Files
File Type: rar efdrkset_156.rar (182.4 KB, 318 views)
Old 08-21-2006, 08:04 PM   #9
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Well, I decided to update the .dats I've done so far. Made the skin less dark and included a variety of patch colors to match hair colors.
Attached Files
File Type: rar elvaan_updated_205.rar (1.67 MB, 421 views)
Old 08-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #10
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

New Red Mage mods complete. Included 2 different body mods and 5 different patch colors for the legs (and an androgenous version).

Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ef_warlock_open_199.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	2164   Click image for larger version

Name:	ef_warlock_backside_190.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	2165   Click image for larger version

Name:	ef_warlock_straps_165.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	2166  

Attached Files
File Type: rar efwarlockset_wenrick_185.rar (379.3 KB, 452 views)
Old 08-31-2006, 06:52 AM   #11
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

It's awesome that you went and redone all your other ones to a much nicer looking/matching skin tone <3<3<3 love it~ Excellent work as always I must say :3
Old 08-31-2006, 12:06 PM   #12
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Thank you. I really don't get much feedback on my Elvaan dats, so your comments are much appreciated.

I've been thinking of posting some of my Elvaan mods on ffxidats.com as soon as they change the site to recognize dat aurhors more. I don't want to put out my stuff only to have people download and not know who put all the time and effort into creating it. Nobody would write a book and publish it without their name or pen name on the front cover.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:28 PM   #13
Taali
Forum Member

You're elvaan dats are the best I've seen anywhere. I give you a big smilely face :D
Old 08-31-2006, 12:48 PM   #14
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenrick
Well, I decided to update the .dats I've done so far. Made the skin less dark and included a variety of patch colors to match hair colors.
Now the intresting trick would be to get the patch colors to match head's hair color. Thinking some VRS tricks and attaching the crotch area to the head, then with the nude models have one designed were that area is cropped out so it shows up if no polygons are covering it.

Then you can better matched models for each hair color. Be a fun thing to try >.>

Lol, damnit shouldn't of thought of that. Now I'm adding more stuff to my work I want to do, got an idea and everything on what to do to get this to work.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:37 PM   #15
skurai
Forum Member

Keep up the good work Wenrick 8)
Old 08-31-2006, 04:36 PM   #16
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient

Now the intresting trick would be to get the patch colors to match head's hair color. Thinking some VRS tricks and attaching the crotch area to the head, then with the nude models have one designed were that area is cropped out so it shows up if no polygons are covering it.

Then you can better matched models for each hair color. Be a fun thing to try >.>

Lol, damnit shouldn't of thought of that. Now I'm adding more stuff to my work I want to do, got an idea and everything on what to do to get this to work.
I've been thinking about how I could do this in VRS, but every idea keeps having a dead end. Besides, I think my colors are close enough. To my knowlege, patch colors and hair color aren't 100% the same anyway. Then again, I have very little experience with this subject anyway.

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. It means so much to me. ^^

Ohh I have something to tease Gulkeeva with hehe: Been thinking of making an Elvaan Ninja AF with full fishnet. It may take a while though.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:30 AM   #17
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

haha nah elvaan don't tease me with anything to much cept that sit style... mithra sitting like that showing off sublingar would be kinda sexy but I dunno how to edit cross race emotes.

and out of randomness I noticed many topics wonder off to something else besides the topic and people wonder where some things are, dunno how to really fix that >.>

Like I remember the "small boobs for mithra" question, there isn't any topic like that its called something like... "I have a request" O_o
guess its ok for now but in the future probably be hard to find a specific thing XD
Old 09-02-2006, 01:09 PM   #18
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Yes, conversations have a way of forming their own path, whether it be online message forums or in real life. I try to stay on topic and if a topic wanders, I usually don't post in it.

Been working on the NIN fishnet stuff. For a while I forgot why I hate texturing so much, but the moment I started this again, I remembered very quickly. Damn this is so annoying. Ugh, this is the last .dat I make with new textures. This sucks so much. I don't even know if I'm going to finish it, really.
Old 09-02-2006, 03:22 PM   #19
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Well, naketa did it somehow very well with the BLM body... she matched it just fine all over the body and chest... I'll see if I can ask her how she did it.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:15 PM   #20
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Its already been done for Mithra? Where? Why haven't I seen it?

In other news, here's what I have completed so far. Couldn't figure out a way to get the crotch like I wanted, so I just opened it up. Next I'm going to lighten up the net in the leg area and copy it over to the skin on the body area. Probably going to leave an open area for the nipples. Still have lots of work to do. :(

Edit: Forgot to put up pic lol
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ninalpha_172.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	2224  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats