Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 02-22-2016, 07:48 PM   #21
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,400 Times in 3,362 Posts

Needles, absolutely hate them! had to have a blood test taken for overseas work, I so wanted to punch the guy giving me the shot...
Old 03-02-2016, 03:39 PM   #22
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

When the dentist is like "THis stuff will knock you out in seconds, you won't even feel a thing!"

Stabs you in the arm with a needle
"I'm still conscious!"

Stabs you in the hand next
"You know, that shit hurts, and I'm still conscious!"

*insert plenty of time to count to 30 before going unconscious*

If you didn't know, I absolutely hate needles >.> It gives me a cold sweat, insane heart rate, increased blood pressure etc etc

At least he did an ok job with his needle work, the "medical checkup" people gave me a bruise from their needle that will probably take a month to heal. Been over a week, still looks like a gun shot wound.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:58 PM   #23
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

I would like to add to the above... that I wanted the shots done in my left arm, because my right arm is still suffering from a medical checkup gone wrong during a blood draw. They used my right arm anyway, and now my right arm looks like someone took a sledge hammer to my arm and pounded it until the muscles became some sort of goo in a meatbag.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:31 PM   #24
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

The new Ghostbusters trailer.

RIP to the sliver of hope I had this could be good.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:49 PM   #25
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
The new Ghostbusters trailer.

RIP to the sliver of hope I had this could be good.
I hate this guy, for making me go look at it

They did ok with the CG, but it feels like... they are really "forcing" to try to be funny at scenes, which kind of makes me feel sad ;/

The original ghost busters... it was more like "shit happens, deal with it" type of comedy.

May check it out to give it a chance, but hmm....
Old 03-03-2016, 09:58 PM   #26
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
The original ghost busters... it was more like "shit happens, deal with it" type of comedy.
This. This right here. In terms of being objective, the Ghostbuster's script was pretty amateurish and bad. But I think the cast actually knew that so instead of trying to be funny, they just went along and had fun with it, which made it a funny movie.

Also...

FFXI nostalgia kicking in. God I wish I could find a decent MMO.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:19 AM   #27
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

You know the servers for XI are back online for the steam version. Still need to pay, might still work with old license keys (unless theyre for PS2). But if you want updated graphics, I recommend XIV, altought the community is a bit shitty at times if you don't play a role by their rules (for example the fire till empty black mage style that totaly disgust me, they should know a black mage can also be played toolbox style by getting sleep and other usefull spells out).

As for Goshbuster 3, seems more like a remake than a sequel. Also seems to be boring if you compare it to the original.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:58 PM   #28
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

I know the XI servers are up, but the advenute is pretty much done for me in Vana'diel.

As for XIV, only way I would play that game is if it went F2P. I really can't justify spending a monthly fee for copy/paste content each patch.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:48 PM   #29
mithra999
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

so.. parents are still fighting.. its worse then I even thought and now I cant do anything to help out.. my dad is getting more blunt doesn't say much praise wise to my mom since we moved here, he is pointing out more flaws then not.. and my dad is starting to act like his brother more and more.. I just hope... I pray we can move so we don't have to deal with this and are even just a state away from them so my parents are happy again...

I thought after seeing Zootopia I would feel better and let my mind wander but I cant I'm stuck because I'm too sensitive it just it makes me cry and pisses me off I'm useless in the fact I'm trying to help but nothing I do even matters.. I just have to keep hoping as hard as it is.. that things will get better somehow..
Old 03-06-2016, 12:54 PM   #30
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

So, out of curiosity (curiosity killed the cat they say...) I googled up Zootopia, and so instead of just clips... I came up with a ton of Lt. Judy Hopps hentai pics.

The furries exploded seeing that one for sure O_o
Old 03-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #31
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

IS stating they blew up an airport and a subway for allah. They blew those two transportation devices in belgium to instil fear and try to control the world. About time someone put it's big shoes on and decide to step in, creating a world wide borderless army dedicated to track them all down and eliminate them. Seriously, they are dumbly stating it's allah's will that they kill when their religius text states that all life is holy and precious. That and the fact that some womens decide to go find them to fight at their side only to be turned into baby making machines by being raped by those idiots that call themselves islamics. Glad I devided that every religions aren't usefull and that I should believe in what I want to believe!

Seriously, the 99 virgins in paradise if they blew themselves up for allah is only a joke, there's no more virgins in paradise*.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:51 PM   #32
Gleason
Not Really a Miqo'te
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Soriel View Post
IS stating they blew up an airport and a subway for allah. They blew those two transportation devices in belgium to instil fear and try to control the world. About time someone put it's big shoes on and decide to step in, creating a world wide borderless army dedicated to track them all down and eliminate them. Seriously, they are dumbly stating it's allah's will that they kill when their religius text states that all life is holy and precious. That and the fact that some womens decide to go find them to fight at their side only to be turned into baby making machines by being raped by those idiots that call themselves islamics. Glad I devided that every religions aren't usefull and that I should believe in what I want to believe!

Seriously, the 99 virgins in paradise if they blew themselves up for allah is only a joke, there's no more virgins in paradise*.
Well, no. It's 72 white virgin grapes. ISIS / ISIL is a non-denominational terrorist group that claims to be operating under Islamic law to stir up discord and hatred. Sadly, it still seems to be working :/ Even though Allah = Yahweh = God. (Hooray for Abrahamic religions and history of religion classes)
Old 03-24-2016, 10:58 AM   #33
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Comcast...yet again. I'm so sick and tired of getting a hold of these techs out in butt fuck Egypt that don't speak English well enough to understand or have such heavy accents I can't understand them. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound racist here..I'm just fed up with the fact that it is more of a chore to get tech support than it should be.

On top of that I'm sick and tired of them only wanting to send techs out to my house. There is nothing wrong with my house set up. Everything has been replaced...everything! The line from the pole, the box and all connectors outside, the line inside the house, the equipment inside the house, so obviously it isn't anything in my fucking house causing the god damn fucking problem.

No, I don't want you to send a tech to my house because by the time the motherfucker gets here it is 3 days later and the issue no longer exists anymore. I want you to send a tech out to trace the line from my pole back to your fucking hub and see if there is an issue there because I'm not the only one who has this problem! My neighbor has comcast and when I'm down, they are down and vice versa. We've both had all this work done and still have all these problems.

I'm about to give up and just go to a slower service because I'm getting sick and tired of all this bullshit. Talking to their support techs/supervisors reminds me of that one southpark episode where you see them open up little nipple flaps and start rubbing themselves while the customers are complaining.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:47 AM   #34
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

GW2 stating they were making a new set of Legendary weapons for their heart of thorns expansion. 4 weapons later they said they have ceased development of these weapons.

Why are good MMOs so hard to find?
Old 04-17-2016, 08:59 PM   #35
PrettyKitty
Kinky Kitty
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
GW2 stating they were making a new set of Legendary weapons for their heart of thorns expansion. 4 weapons later they said they have ceased development of these weapons.

Why are good MMOs so hard to find?
Everything GW2 pisses me off. I feel like it had such ridiculous amounts of potential to be an amazing MMO by a lot of standards, but the developers began cutting so many corners. They're trying too hard to break away from the 'norm', but in doing so they just make the game feel pointless.

Not to mention, every time they try to do something different, to me it feels more as if it's out of "We really don't feel like doing this, but that's ok because the players will think we're creative and unique for doing things differently!" than it does anything actually creative with what they're trying to do.

Just my opinion but I use to enjoy the game when it first came out.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:37 AM   #36
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Japanese toilet with the ICE COLD FREEZING STREAM OF DEATH UP YOUR ASS button on the side of the toilets.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulkeeva For This Useful Post:
zangoose (04-18-2016)
Old 04-22-2016, 03:35 PM   #37
Semen Demon
XMan Milk MephistophelesX
Forum Member

Unhappy

wanting to post a demo of a cheat table you've made but being unable to link it because not at 10 posts
Old 04-22-2016, 06:13 PM   #38
Dark_Soriel
Dark NetSeeker
Forum Member

Honda Civic drivers in my region. They are mostly 16 YO, drive as if they were always racing against you and when they're not teenagers, they're middle aged persons who don't give a shit if they just cut you.
Old 04-22-2016, 06:28 PM   #39
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Japanese hornets

The things big enough to put holes in you, not just stinger wounds O_o
Old 04-30-2016, 01:13 AM   #40
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Seeing some dumbassed woman halt traffic because they were too goddamn lazy to cross at the corner during a red light.

Probably the only time I wish I was a cop...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum