Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 01-22-2007, 05:21 PM   #1
El Grapadora
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Problem running a hentai game.

So I downloaded Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2? via bittorent.

It doesnt seem like i need to use daemon tools to run the setup screen but when i try to click Play i'll get the message "Please insert Do you like horny bunnies 2 disk into the CD-ROM drive".

And i'm not sure what to do about it =/ since i got it via bittorent i don't have a disk and i can't mount it on a drive via daemon tools (unless i can change the file some way <.<)

Any and all help is much appreciated.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Means the game has a security on it. It's a way of making sure you can't just get the game by an image.

However, with a good program to create the virtual drives and mount those images you can fool the security. Some of the virtual drive programs will come with the most common security types like "SecuRom".

Got to get a program like "Alcohol 120%" or "Deamon Tool". They'll create virtual drives so you can mount an image to look like a CD for that.
Old 01-23-2007, 06:58 AM   #3
El Grapadora
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

As i said i had daemon tools to try to mount the images but nothing would show up. But i managed to find another version and it works fine xD problem solved without more of a headache. Thanks for your reply though.
Old 01-23-2007, 08:18 AM   #4
Ryuuri
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

sometimes H games that are japanese wont play unless u have the Japanese launguage installed to ur comp or something like that i forget ><
Old 01-24-2007, 01:12 AM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Grapadora
As i said i had daemon tools to try to mount the images but nothing would show up. But i managed to find another version and it works fine xD problem solved without more of a headache. Thanks for your reply though.
In that case could be something missed. Some H-games I've had work by some regedit/renaming or other slight alterations. Usually though there would be a text file with some instructions of what extra to do.
Old 01-25-2007, 08:09 AM   #6
El Grapadora
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Yeah, it was always made easy for me by including a ccd file to mount and just play the game. So i deleted the one giving me trouble and got one with it. <.<

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff