Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 02-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
To_Dupre
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Requesting someone to add some rings to this .dat

Hello everyone,
I have to admit I am horrible at VRS (even with grumpy Raarabs tutorial), so is there any way someone can add nipple rings to this .dat file? Its a version of Nakate and Gulkeeva's body file that I have modded slightly for myself. Thanks in advance and if anyone knows a www.barneysimpleVRSusage.com I would love you forever!

Is their a way to do this with Metasequoia? I know if I have two Meta's open I can copy and paste the rings from another file that has them on it, but after positioning the rings to where I want them they are not added as new material. Any have any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nig070203121957a_120.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	7223  
Attached Files
File Type: dat 60_798.dat (171.1 KB, 95 views)
Old 02-13-2007, 07:35 PM   #2
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Default Re: Requesting someone to add some rings to this .dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by To_Dupre
Hello everyone,
I have to admit I am horrible at VRS (even with grumpy Raarabs tutorial), so is there any way someone can add nipple rings to this .dat file? Its a version of Nakate and Gulkeeva's body file that I have modded slightly for myself. Thanks in advance and if anyone knows a www.barneysimpleVRSusage.com I would love you forever!

Is their a way to do this with Metasequoia? I know if I have two Meta's open I can copy and paste the rings from another file that has them on it, but after positioning the rings to where I want them they are not added as new material. Any have any ideas?
Guess I could do this. And to answer your question, you can't do it with Meta because adding or removing things in Meta screws up the dat file, so it would have to be done with VRS. :wink:
Edit: Done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tatoo_weskit_with_rings_821.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	7480  
Attached Files
File Type: dat tatoo_n_rings_body_mithra_446.dat (182.9 KB, 55 views)
Old 02-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #3
To_Dupre
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Awesome job thanks so much. I still dont understand why VRS hates me so, but if anyone has a good tutorial (again Barney simple) and willing to post the link I would greatly appreciate it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section