Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 03-17-2007, 03:18 AM   #1
Aluus

Default Anyone have UNcensored FFXI Doujins?

Now don't get me wrong, I know all about the law in Japaneseland about censoring certain parts of the anatomy, (which really confuses me with how comfortable they are with every other aspect of sexuality, example: used panties in vending machines,) but I am wondering if anyone actually has a few uncensored FFXI doujins? *cough*gulk*cough* I figure it's mostly wishful thinking, but it never hurts to ask

Old 03-17-2007, 03:27 AM   #2
Jorikaa
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Additionally... anyone have any translated Doujins? wishful thinking I suppose... <.<
Old 03-17-2007, 03:44 AM   #3
Akumamoto
Regular Forum User
Doujin Team

To tell you the truth, all of the FFXI doujinshi are censored. Doujinshi are self published materials released in Japan which follow under Japanese law. If there's any uncensoring, it'll be within a character's positioning that covers enough to not require censorship.

Currently there are 2 known translated FFXI doujinshi. Mithran Spotting and a section from Furifuri Misura, a Robina-go-Round doujinshi. Both are already on this forum if you want to use the search feature. The translated Mithran Spotting I think was from an FFXI torrent but maybe someone will upload it. I'm busy at the moment doing other things. lol

If someone wants to start a translation project on the other doujinshi, that'd be cool.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #4
Avvesione
Forum Police

I have 2 images that are uncensored (posted below) and I've tried to get some people to translate doujinshis. The main problem arises when they don't know half the kanji. :(
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ff_on_0017jpg_anh_1098249748__cd0505db_700.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	1,003.2 KB
ID:	8708   Click image for larger version

Name:	ff_on_0007jpg_anh_1098253345__659d67e_167.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	905.7 KB
ID:	8709  
Old 03-30-2007, 04:32 PM   #5
Rina Refine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione
I have 2 images that are uncensored (posted below) and I've tried to get some people to translate doujinshis. The main problem arises when they don't know half the kanji. :(
if u can tell me the title, attach it to your post and have one of ppl i like ask me (gulky, kickern, wenrick, coorderio, etc.) then i'll translate for u~

...just that i dont know how to translate moans and dirty words that well so it might be redundant or not fir very well into the text box...
and for names i might change them to rina and gulky... XP

Old 03-30-2007, 08:49 PM   #6
Akumamoto
Regular Forum User
Doujin Team

However you do it, it will be a good job. The Furi Furi one was done well. I'm sure you could replace the dirty words/moans with other ones. >_>
Old 03-31-2007, 02:54 AM   #7
Asala
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Those 2 pics are awesome, if someone has a series of them, I'd love to see it posted.
Old 03-31-2007, 01:59 PM   #8
Avvesione
Forum Police

It's from /blush which is posted in this forum. Also, my friend is about 7 pages in. If you want to start translating your own doujinshi, start with GreenPapper and RedChelisauce :D
Old 04-02-2007, 08:55 AM   #9
Ayra
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione
It's from /blush which is posted in this forum. Also, my friend is about 7 pages in. If you want to start translating your own doujinshi, start with GreenPapper and RedChelisauce :D
I'm sure Avvesione did a typo and meant "Sweet Generals" instead :)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff