Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats

Notices

Old 07-17-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,215 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default Mithra Bow -> bend over soorta emote

This emote is a short 2-3 secondish replacment of the bow emote.

This will replace Rom/56/41.DAT
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	emotes2_129.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	754   Click image for larger version

Name:	emotes1_961.jpg
Views:	791
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	755  
Attached Files
File Type: rar bowemmhequryobhirom56_41_978.rar (250.6 KB, 672 views)
Old 07-17-2006, 04:09 PM   #2
Kibz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Was wondering when you'd started putting more motions up ;p
Old 07-17-2006, 07:22 PM   #3
Lucavi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Seriously, get to work.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:52 PM   #4
Malamasala
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

*motions* *happily*
Old 07-21-2006, 03:12 AM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

opps n/m
Old 07-21-2006, 03:54 AM   #6
Kibz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I put this in and my sit/rest motions didn't change from the original >.> maybe another file doing it.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:57 AM   #7
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibz
I put this in and my sit/rest motions didn't change from the original >.> maybe another file doing it.
er made a msitake w

I was thinking this makes changes to 89.DAT and 90.DAT but it dosne't so n/m :P
Old 07-21-2006, 04:03 AM   #8
Kibz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

So, any plans to release one of the /heal files with the tail down? ;p Been hoping you'd do one.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:09 AM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
So, any plans to release one of the /heal files with the tail down? ;p Been hoping you'd do one.
No idea how to force the tail down yet since theirs no such animation that I know of :P

Although since its a combo animation, I'd have to find where the top portion came from, and then addin the bottom potion... maybe using the "death" bottom body part so the tail just stops wiggling and jsut lays on the ground...? ^^;

I spent a few hours looking for the "Character selection screen mithra" but unable to find it so far... ;;
Old 07-21-2006, 04:10 AM   #10
Kibz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

heh...I could live with a dead tail XD Just looks kinda wierd when it's sticking up in the air.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:14 AM   #11
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
heh...I could live with a dead tail XD Just looks kinda wierd when it's sticking up in the air.
Well cats always have the tail moving... not lifeless and laying around unless asleep/dead :P
Old 07-21-2006, 01:26 PM   #12
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Grats to you Gulk, you absently stumbled on the emote of Luto without knowing it :o Check your /kneel motion next chance you get ;p Either that or it's part of the walk/idle motion dat. I just know I stumbled on it after I used the /bow you posted.

Edit: Oops, can't have that pic there O.o;;;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pol_2006_07_21_11_29_56_59_157.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	822   Click image for larger version

Name:	pol_2006_07_21_11_29_59_54_142.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	823  
Old 07-21-2006, 01:42 PM   #13
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

more more!
Old 07-21-2006, 02:31 PM   #14
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Oh those emotes been theire, I've had it for awhile haha, I've had premodded emote for several months, thought I posted it already.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:42 PM   #15
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Nope, never saw anything about it in the past O.o I woulda noticed cause I've been trying to get that emote for longer then I can remember >.> just wish it was something like /cheer or the likes.
Old 07-23-2006, 02:28 AM   #16
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Alright Gulk, taking your .dat and fixing the weapons location on them like I said I might on the other board.

Alright so far Club and Staff work now, what's slowing me down is I don't know the mithra's skeleton so I'm having to test the skeleton as I go.

12:30 PM:

Alright Club, Staff, Scythe, Swords, H2H (Half got to fix sub weapon side), and Spears I have working right on the motion. Just a few more and I'll be done with 1 of the motions. LOL, figures I put this in the bow one when I'm working on the Nana's Walk motion.

Update again:

Alright added in rest of Clubs (only weapon that seem to be divided among 2 skeletons), and added Katana (You guys are going to love the default way the katana comes out with the motion, she looks ready to kill >.> )
Old 08-07-2006, 12:25 PM   #17
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Was wondering, looking at this bow you took from the mithra. I realized the only fast part is when she goes into the motion and leaves it, otherwise by count the motion itself is correct in speed.

I believe this speed motion at the beginning and end of the bow is not due to it moving fast, I believe it appears to be that way because this bow motion you integrated in only goes straight into that motion there is no actual motion starting the bow and ending the bow.

In other words the motion starts with her fully bent over and not movinging into it. I'll give it a quick shot when I get home, to see if i can fix that glitch by meshing the normal bow into this. If you want her to stay bent over looking longer I can try to fix that too then while I'm at it. If it works I'll also fix the weapon positions in the motion so they are right too.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:52 PM   #18
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Was wondering, looking at this bow you took from the mithra. I realized the only fast part is when she goes into the motion and leaves it, otherwise by count the motion itself is correct in speed.

I believe this speed motion at the beginning and end of the bow is not due to it moving fast, I believe it appears to be that way because this bow motion you integrated in only goes straight into that motion there is no actual motion starting the bow and ending the bow.

In other words the motion starts with her fully bent over and not movinging into it. I'll give it a quick shot when I get home, to see if i can fix that glitch by meshing the normal bow into this. If you want her to stay bent over looking longer I can try to fix that too then while I'm at it. If it works I'll also fix the weapon positions in the motion so they are right too.
hmm well.. the motion in model viewer is perfect, and your right about the motion.. its not the full thing it is missing a little bit of it at the start/end

also, I did find the "mithra" in character selection, unfortunantly I didn't see any emote sin the files.. and I checked from 1->60 (going 1 at a time) in both files ;;
Old 08-07-2006, 01:53 PM   #19
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
hmm well.. the motion in model viewer is perfect, and your right about the motion.. its not the full thing it is missing a little bit of it at the start/end

also, I did find the "mithra" in character selection, unfortunantly I didn't see any emote sin the files.. and I checked from 1->60 (going 1 at a time) in both files ;;
Yeah, start/end is how the motion is normally. The fishing guild mithra's stance never goes into that bent over motion which is the discrepancy you are getting. I do have an idea to fix that by grabbing the starting frame of the original bow and have it calculate out the alteration of the movement.

It'll be a makeshift for that. Also what do you mean you found the "mithra" in character selection? You mean you got the model from the actual screen when you build your character? If that's so I'd be intrested to find that, do be aware that these .dats are shredded in many different ways.

You can find .dats for motions an NPC will use but will have no model mesh. You can find .dats that are only model meshes and no skeleton, even suspect that some .dats are used to specify what each individual NPC wears that you find in game (NPCs that use the PCs models also use the PCs motions).
Old 08-07-2006, 02:51 PM   #20
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva

Yeah, start/end is how the motion is normally. The fishing guild mithra's stance never goes into that bent over motion which is the discrepancy you are getting. I do have an idea to fix that by grabbing the starting frame of the original bow and have it calculate out the alteration of the movement.

It'll be a makeshift for that. Also what do you mean you found the "mithra" in character selection? You mean you got the model from the actual screen when you build your character? If that's so I'd be intrested to find that, do be aware that these .dats are shredded in many different ways.

You can find .dats for motions an NPC will use but will have no model mesh. You can find .dats that are only model meshes and no skeleton, even suspect that some .dats are used to specify what each individual NPC wears that you find in game (NPCs that use the PCs models also use the PCs motions).
Yup its the files... removing them makes FFXi crash when ya select mithra and or nothing showsup

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats