Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 04-03-2007, 06:45 AM   #1
Raz
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Greetings. May I make a Mithra F5B long hair request?

Hello, everyone. ^^ This is only my second post on this forum, and I am sure you're used to people dropping by, making requests, and never returning after that. Hopefully, I'll stick around and prove a little more useful to the lot of you; if I ever find time, I might try to learn how to edit textures and such, myself. That day is far off (if it will ever be), however; for now, I humbly ask you all for help.

From what I've seen on these forums, you have some very talented people here, and you clearly care more about the quality of your work than some of the stuff I've seen on other modding sites. That is why I want to make my request here instead of anywhere else.

My significant other plays as a Mithra with the F5B head, and she is perfectly satisfied with the face -- it's her favorite. What she would love to have is longer brown hair, but I have never been able to find a F5B like this. I've shown her alternate heads with beautiful hairstyles, but she won't accept them, for they don't have the face she loves.

This converted head, for example, does have beautiful hair, but a different face and the forehead component that she wouldn't want: http://neko-sentai.com/forum/download.php?id=8895

It wouldn't even have to be that one, although since it was converted from an NPC, I believe the hair is appropriately weighted and thus looks very good in-game. That's only my guesstimate though, as I have never used it.

So, my request: If anyone could provide a Mithra F5B head with longer brown hair (the hair can be ported from anywhere, as long as the face remains the same), I would definitely be very much in your debt.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:02 PM   #2
Rayne
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I don't like clipping issues so I didn't make the hair too long.

I hope this will make your S/O happy. :D

This is similar to the mod that I did on my own face of F5A, but I have changed the eyes and the mouth a little on mine.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mithraf5b_102.zip (80.0 KB, 45 views)
Old 04-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #3
Raz
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
I don't like clipping issues so I didn't make the hair too long.

I hope this will make your S/O happy. :D

This is similar to the mod that I did on my own face of F5A, but I have changed the eyes and the mouth a little on mine.
I'll give it a go, and see what she thinks. ^^ Either way, thank you for a submission!

I know she's also looking for a nice one that doesn't have the hair up at all. Personally, I think this one looks really good; I'll tell her that. Maybe that'll make her like it more, since I'll tell her I'd like looking at it (as of course, I'll be installing it on my machine too). :D
Old 04-03-2007, 02:27 PM   #4
Rayne
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Well if it doesn't I seem to remember Kickern or someone else porting over the humeF ponytail hair style to mithra. I might give that a shot with the correct face markings and changing the hair color to brown if that would be better.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
Raz
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
Well if it doesn't I seem to remember Kickern or someone else porting over the humeF ponytail hair style to mithra. I might give that a shot with the correct face markings and changing the hair color to brown if that would be better.
If you have the free time, that would be wonderful. To note, though, I've already shown her the work you've done, and she was very happy with it. I let her know that it wouldn't clip with equipment and such, and that only increased her enthusiasm. Thank you again. ^^

Of course, if you or anyone else wants to create any other mods without the hair tied up, I'd love to see that. I don't know if it's my own abilities failing me, but I haven't been able to find very many F5A/B mods out there (and of the ones I've found, some don't look very good). Considering, I thank you yet again!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section