Notices

Old 07-20-2006, 03:09 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,215 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default Mithra Walk > President Naja Walk

I noticed she soorta shakes her butt side to side more in her walk >.>

anyway! This emote changes how the walk animation goes to president naja's walk is, if you have a shield it seems to disable this walking motion (unless your currently walking still)

Anything besides a club will default below the floor while walking.

I might try later combining normal walk with naja's "bottom half" walk just to get that booty shake walk >.>

--- see below for download of a better version
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	naja2_974.jpg
Views:	1682
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	780   Click image for larger version

Name:	naja1_229.jpg
Views:	1262
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	781  
Old 07-21-2006, 01:02 AM   #2
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

<3
Old 07-21-2006, 03:11 AM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

I'd like to add these dats also include the sit and heal motions shown here

http://www.neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4

Since uhh... I never could find my original nonedited versions of these files w
Old 07-23-2006, 02:26 AM   #4
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Ahh, found the .dats now to download and fix those weapons for you.

Alright, got a gift for you Gulk and everyone else. I've given the other weapons motions so that they are not on the ground. I didn't spend the time to correct their possition so were she holds certain weapon my not be exactly the handle but it isn't rediculously off for them either.

You guys are going to love the default holding stance it ended up giving the Katana's. Looks wicked when she's walking with it.

Also if anyone cares to know, to speed up editing and altering Mithra Weapons here is the Skeleton list for their weapons:

G. Sword (Motions): Skeleton-81
G. Sword (Weighting): Skeleton-82
Club1/Sword (Motion): Skeleton-83
Club1/Sword (Weighting): Skeleton-84
Club1/Sword (Motion): Skeleton-85 [Sub Weapon]
Club1/Sword (Weighting): Skeleton-86 [Sub Weapon]
Staff/Scythe/Spear (Motion): Skeleton-87
Staff/Scythe/Spear (Weighting): Skeleton-88
Katana (Motion & Weighting): Skeleton-94
Katana (Motion & Weighting): Skeleton-95 [Sub Weapon]
Dagger (Motion): Skeleton-96
Dagger (Weighting):Skeleton-97
Dagger (Motion): Skeleton-98 [Sub Weapon]
Dagger (Weighting):Skeleton-99 [Sub Weapon]
G. Katana (Motion): Skeleton-100
G. Katana (Weighting): Skeleton-101
G. Axe (Motion): Skeleton-102
G. Axe (Weighting): Skeleton-103
H2H (Motion & Weighting): Skeleton-104
H2H (Motion & Weighting): Skeleton-105 [Sub Weapon]
Club2/Axe (Motion & Weighting): Skeleton-106
Club2/Axe (Motion & Weighting): Skeleton-107 [Sub Weapon]

You'll notice they follow in order and have a gap in the count. Taking an educated guess I would say the skeletons in that gap is for the bow, x-bow, and gun.
Attached Files
File Type: rar walkemnajasalaheemrom51_8990_133.rar (897.7 KB, 1381 views)
Old 07-23-2006, 05:30 AM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

wow nice, now I jsut need to learn how to work with skeletal structures better. I was looking at an online guide but it somewhat lost me with the "moving" part not the weights.
Old 07-23-2006, 05:31 AM   #6
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Well like I've already been doing, just let me know what question you have and I'll help if I can. Probably best to message me on the other board since I visit that one the most.

I can take a shot at trying to make a tutorial. Show the slow method and the fast one, fast method you only have to make like 4 minimum and it will compose the rest of it (more then 4 depending what you try to do as the motion).

Makes it easier because instead of a possible 3,424 individual motions you might have to make it reduces down to a possible 428 (Will be less because not every single skeleton has to have a motion, only the import ones to create the movement you want).
Old 07-23-2006, 05:58 AM   #7
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Well like I've already been doing, just let me know what question you have and I'll help if I can. Probably best to message me on the other board since I visit that one the most.

I can take a shot at trying to make a tutorial. Show the slow method and the fast one, fast method you only have to make like 4 minimum and it will compose the rest of it (more then 4 depending what you try to do as the motion).

Makes it easier because instead of a possible 3,424 individual motions you might have to make it reduces down to a possible 428 (Will be less because not every single skeleton has to have a motion, only the import ones to create the movement you want).
Yeah a tutorial would be nice, the main thing I'm probably missing is how to identify which skeletal "piece #" corresponds with what or how to find out what belonds to what, randomly selecting them all only seems to point out single pieces of things or nothing at all. Also once you find it, do you jsut copy and paste them around and they auto adjust to where its "supposed to go"

Example
Dagger is currently on the left side waist. I looka t the skeletal frame and look at the skeleton
Now supposidly I found the 2 skeletal? parts that tell where the dagger to go would I laodup a right side dagger, look for the same info and copy that info over to the left dagger and delete its "left side" info?

And how did you identify the skeletal info "in the motion file" where it holds weapons? O_o
Old 07-23-2006, 06:06 AM   #8
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient

Yeah a tutorial would be nice, the main thing I'm probably missing is how to identify which skeletal "piece #" corresponds with what or how to find out what belonds to what, randomly selecting them all only seems to point out single pieces of things or nothing at all. Also once you find it, do you jsut copy and paste them around and they auto adjust to where its "supposed to go"

Example
Dagger is currently on the left side waist. I looka t the skeletal frame and look at the skeleton
Now supposidly I found the 2 skeletal? parts that tell where the dagger to go would I laodup a right side dagger, look for the same info and copy that info over to the left dagger and delete its "left side" info?

And how did you identify the skeletal info "in the motion file" where it holds weapons? O_o
Well when you look at the weapons in Modelviewer, you'll notice that weapons that are Subs are actually a different .dat then the ones that are on Main. So if as far as weapons go figuring out their skeletons and finding their motions is as easy as litteraly loading that weapon type get a skeleton weight from it's vertex and then look at that skeleton in the Motion and Schematic Windows.

If you see that skeleton that the weapon is bound to doesn't link to a main one (Having multiple others) then you'll want to look at that skeleton to, one may be a fine tuning the direction the weapon faces while the other handles the rest of the motion. The one fine tuning the direction the weapon faces doesn't need to be messed with, it's the other one.

One of the benefits that the fine tuning one has is you can use it to get weapons so they are holding handle right. Actually not that hard, don't know why I didn't do it to late I guess and getting tired. >.>
Old 08-01-2006, 10:09 PM   #9
SephYuyX
Forum Member

Default Re: Mithra Walk > President Naja Walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
I noticed she soorta shakes her butt side to side more in her walk >.>

anyway! This emote changes how the walk animation goes to president naja's walk is, if you have a shield it seems to disable this walking motion (unless your currently walking still)

Anything besides a club will default below the floor while walking.

I might try later combining normal walk with naja's "bottom half" walk just to get that booty shake walk >.>

--- see below for download of a better version
Can you post the .dat for the panties?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:40 PM   #10
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

hmm thought they were in the .DAT pack postded in the "FFXI Stuff" annoucnemtn page of links. I guess I cna post it later but currently doing assult/TaU missions
Old 08-02-2006, 10:23 AM   #11
SephYuyX
Forum Member

Just looked through the pack and didnt see it ; ;
Old 08-02-2006, 02:34 PM   #12
Linner
Forum Member

This is cool.

Think you could make this with the normal Sit and rest, id love that ^^
Old 08-02-2006, 06:54 PM   #13
Artica
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

She stole my gold pieces!

I oughtta bend her over and intoduce her to my mace.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #14
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linner
This is cool.

Think you could make this with the normal Sit and rest, id love that ^^
Hmm, might be easy enough to do. Have to see how just the upper half acts. If it doesn't move to funny then should be fast to make, that is if you are very picky about the motion and being acurate.

If you aren't that picky then just slapping the upper half over the upper half of the sit should do it.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:21 PM   #15
Malamasala
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'm still eagerly waiting for all the other motions with fixed weapons.

Stop doing boring things and fix them :)
Old 08-05-2006, 01:50 PM   #16
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malamasala
I'm still eagerly waiting for all the other motions with fixed weapons.

Stop doing boring things and fix them :)
haha well as much as Hadrubient makes it look easy its soorta confusing and hard w
Old 08-06-2006, 02:36 PM   #17
Kyrial
Azure Princess
Forum Member

Twitter: KyrialArthian

I like it so far. ^^ I've loved Naja ever since they started showing us previews of her. XD She's my model of Mithra, and uses a club, just like me! I love her emotes and such. I noticed though that one file is missing from that pack; it had 89.dat and 90.dat, but not 93.dat. It makes me sorta... skip, I guess. Please tell me you're working on that or forgot it or something; I am so in love with this walk animation. XD
Old 08-06-2006, 04:55 PM   #18
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrial
I like it so far. ^^ I've loved Naja ever since they started showing us previews of her. XD She's my model of Mithra, and uses a club, just like me! I love her emotes and such. I noticed though that one file is missing from that pack; it had 89.dat and 90.dat, but not 93.dat. It makes me sorta... skip, I guess. Please tell me you're working on that or forgot it or something; I am so in love with this walk animation. XD
I didn't notice askip in it (only model viewer shows it) but ingame walks normally.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:26 PM   #19
Kyrial
Azure Princess
Forum Member

Twitter: KyrialArthian

Ah, okay. I was only playing with it in model viewer; I'll try it in-game.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:31 PM   #20
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrial
Ah, okay. I was only playing with it in model viewer; I'll try it in-game.
Yeah, modelviewer will make it look like it's skipping. In-game it shouldn't.

As for 93.dat that is only for the skirt, since the walk motion of her hips and lower half is still the same I see no reason I would have to change the skirts motion.

If you look at this motion in AltanaView it actually shows the whole movement unlike Model Viewer.

Using AltanaView I noticed one thing about it that can be a problem. AltanaView doesn't seem to accuratly show all the .dats being used in the motion, it only shows 1 .dat for the motion which is obviously incorrect.

Still trying to figure out an easier way to explain how to edit the motions for specific things, it seems my tutorial still didn't explain enough to understand how the functions work.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats