Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 05-09-2007, 10:12 PM   #1
Hellgod
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Scythe mod request (all races, M&F)

I made this request on ffxidats.com, (under the name of Hellgoddess, my mule in game) dunno how long it takes to make a mod but...anyway I asked if someone could/would make a mod to the scythes like vassago's to where it has two blade's side by side (like Kadaj's katana in Advent Children) thanks in advance to all who attempt this. looking forward to seeing this posted. 8)
Old 05-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #2
Hellgod
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

appearantly it takes a long time to make a mod lol, downloaded VRS today and started playing with it in an attepmt to make the scythe myself...I was so lost and confused didnt know where to begin got the scythe imported into the program got completly lost after that lol >< ; ; so yea I now know the hell that is VRS lol (knew would be hard to work with but DAMN that's some crazy ass shit lol) so if anyone attempts this you have my gratitude and my respect (well everyone that creates dats or modifies them has my respect but yea...), cause I will never be able to attempt this lol.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
Korith
Too cool for Kamilynn
Forum Member

Don't forget to mention what race you want it for next time :P. I found your post on FFXIDats and it said HumeM.

So, here it is, for HumeM.

If theres no problems with it ingame, I'll port it to other races when I've got some more time. Probably Thursday.
Attached Files
File Type: zip double_bladed_scythes_440.zip (15.4 KB, 830 views)
Old 05-16-2007, 12:24 PM   #4
Hellgod
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

lol yea sorry about ill remember that next time ^^ and thanks for making this for me i appreciate it ^^

oh hellz ya im lovin this lol many thanks ^^
Old 05-25-2007, 02:48 AM   #5
Hellgod
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I've been using this dat for about a week or so now and from what I can tell I don't see any problems ingame so feel free to port to the other races and genders. and once again thanks.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section