Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats

Notices

Old 05-21-2007, 12:56 AM   #1
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Revised Nude Elvaan Female Body & Legs

EDIT 5/27/07: I did some playing around with the waistline, to fix how it adjoins with normal SE legs, more explained below. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 50 FIRST DOWNLOADERS BEFORE 5/27/07, THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED. The adjusted version otherwise looks the same.

I did some playing around, basically merging 2 different fersions of the typical Nude Elvaan Female. There's a smaller breasted version, which by smaller they're still a good size & a larger (like DDD sized) breasted version.

For the body, i liked the smaller breasted version, but it had these bangles on the arm & neck i wasnt a fan of. The lerger breasted version had a better choker to connect the head with the body, & was a tad bit bigger in the waste, which i preferred (the smaller breasted version had like a 12" waste or somthing too small imo). Also, the breasts of the smaller breasted version were attached to the wrng skeleton, so it seemed like the didnt go back when the model would lean back. not just the breasts but it was like the whoe ribcage area behind it lept forward too, so i fixed that.

For the legs, neither version was shaved & i had to do my own work on that. Wenrick had adjusted the pubic region on one of the versions which was the best one i'd seen so far, but both versions also got way too thin at the knees. I like them to attach to the SE nude legs or they seem too ckicken legged. I had that problem with both hume female & mithra too. So i merged the waste area of Wenricks adjusted nude legs with the thighs of the Femina subligar SE mold.

Anyway, let me know if you spot any problems, but its the best nude elvaan female i seen so far if i do say so myself. (Other then lowtech, which is a nice elvaan but does not work with any non-lowtech gear at all)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nude_elvaan_female_body_and_legs_in_game_209.jpg
Views:	2476
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	10269  
Attached Files
File Type: zip elvaan_female_nude_body_and_legs_183.zip (108.7 KB, 878 views)
Old 05-21-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Looks good. I'll take a closer look later. I guess this would be a good mod for people who don't like hair, of which I am not. And I realize I'm in the minority. I'll give more feedback later, when I'm more awake and in a better mood. KSNM runs tonight were just sloppy.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #3
Jalisa Guerra
Forum Member

The body dat needs to be a little longer at the waist its not looking right with other dats
Old 05-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #4
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

problem is there's 2 nude bodies often used for dat mods. its either gonna look right with some, or with others, cause the wastes arent in the same location for both. This body would work with any of wenricks mods for certain & any other mods that came from that same nude body.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #5
Jalisa Guerra
Forum Member

It not looking right with any of the original leg dats :cry:
Old 05-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #6
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

ok i see what you're saying, it was appareantly shaped to the subligar dats originally (seems to fit perfectly with them, but other leg dats have lower wastes). Kinda explains why alot of ppl have said body dats normally dont work well with subligars when they work with the other leg dats. consider this a WIP and i'll try to maintain the exact shape of this nude body while revising the location of the body/leg junction to a bit lower spot, has to still be higher then the underside of the belt line for body dats or a similar problem will occure with the nude legs combined with original SE body dats.
Old 05-24-2007, 08:19 PM   #7
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

there seems to be a weird problem. I lowered the waist some, & it looks fine with most legs, but its still a little higher then any breeches leg gear in the back. When i try to lower the waist more, it saves oddly & all the vertices move away to a random location & basically ends up completely messed up after the save process, does anyone know why this would happen? is there a lower limit on the body & then it refuses to save properly? i cant figure out why this would happen.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:20 PM   #8
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Ok i made my adjustments to the waistline junction, i lowered it as much as possible. it seemed the lowest waisted SE leg dat is any breeches type, & the highest waisted SE body dat is any harness type. there is a very very narrow margin between those 2 i had to squeeze the waist junction into so that the nude body waist wouldnt leave a gap with SE leg dats & the nude legs wouldnt leave a gap with any SE body dats. I also slightly narrowed the waist so that the nude body would be able to fit inside the RSE legs, which seemed to be the narrowest waisted SE leg dat, the one problem with this, is that even tho the body does go into the breeches type & doesnt leave a visible gap when looking at the character, there is a sort of gap if you look down into it. I dont believe its really noticeable at the scale of the game, but zooming into the model with altana view will make this noticeable. This is unavoidable tho, as making the waist junction any wider for the nude body will have it stick outside of some SE leg dats, & lowering the waist junction anymore will make the nude legs leave a gap with some SE body dats.

I tested it as much as i could with all sorts of combos, but let me know if anyone notices any errors or adjustments that should be made.

p.s. I updated the file at the beginning of the thread rather then post it with this message so noone would grab the old version anymore.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats