Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2007, 12:41 AM   #1
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kansas
Posts: 967
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Default O_o rawr!

=3 who here still plays and how fun is it :O
Miayoko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:16 AM   #2
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,921
Thanks: 38
Thanked 253 Times in 166 Posts

Default

If you're talking about Phantasy Star Universe, I think no one.. PSU is pretty much dead right now. At least until the expansion comes out, then it'll probably see another month or two of activity before it dies again. If you're interested in playing PSO BB for free see my thread titled 'Private Server.' Theres quite a few people on there, not as many as PSU but at least you don't have to pay to play.

As far as 'how fun' it is, well if you like Hack-n-Slash RPGs you might like the PSO/PSU games. They're nothing compared to real MMORPGs [yet 90% less frustrating], most people who play them are fans of the original. It's basically a cult classic, you either love it or hate it.
Uzuki is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:39 AM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 22,174
Thanks: 2,074
Thanked 6,576 Times in 3,411 Posts

Default Re: O_o rawr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittehchan
=3 who here still plays and how fun is it :O
I'm waiting on expansion too, and randomly... what anime is that avatar from.. omg O_o
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:16 AM   #4
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,947
Thanks: 18
Thanked 107 Times in 33 Posts

Default

Waitin on the expansion D: I pop on like.. 3x a month for an hour or so lol
Asgardian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 03:44 PM   #5
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Kansas
Posts: 967
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Default

I gave up on PSU way too boring went back to my baby and FFXI
Miayoko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:39 AM   #6
Nyuuh
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FFXI: Sylph | IRL: Sweden
Posts: 160
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
If you're talking about Phantasy Star Universe, I think no one.. PSU is pretty much dead right now. At least until the expansion comes out, then it'll probably see another month or two of activity before it dies again. If you're interested in playing PSO BB for free see my thread titled 'Private Server.' Theres quite a few people on there, not as many as PSU but at least you don't have to pay to play.

As far as 'how fun' it is, well if you like Hack-n-Slash RPGs you might like the PSO/PSU games. They're nothing compared to real MMORPGs [yet 90% less frustrating], most people who play them are fans of the original. It's basically a cult classic, you either love it or hate it.
And why is it dead?
People told me FFXI was dead but I think it's pretty much alive tbh.
I could be wrong ;)
Nyuuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:43 AM   #7
Zorafin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 187
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default

I'm still playing, since it works perfectly with my schedule. Levia, the fish knight, on the PC/PS2 server.
Zorafin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:13 AM   #8
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,921
Thanks: 38
Thanked 253 Times in 166 Posts

Default

I said its dead because no one's talking about it lately. All the hype over it when it came out turned into roadkill. I could be wrong, and as a PSO fan, I hope I am, but there seems to be no more common interest in PSU. I bet if I signed on right now, no one on my partner list would be online.. ever. Oh yeah, IIRC Sega deletes your characters after three months of inactivity, so mines must be long gone.
Uzuki is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #9
Nyuuh
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: FFXI: Sylph | IRL: Sweden
Posts: 160
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
I said its dead because no one's talking about it lately. All the hype over it when it came out turned into roadkill. I could be wrong, and as a PSO fan, I hope I am, but there seems to be no more common interest in PSU. I bet if I signed on right now, no one on my partner list would be online.. ever. Oh yeah, IIRC Sega deletes your characters after three months of inactivity, so mines must be long gone.
Sounds like Blizzard in Diablo 2.
And as from I've heard, they do the same in FFXI if you haven't payed for 6 months prior or something like that.
Nyuuh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 AM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.