Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section


Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2007, 02:51 PM   #1
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Illionis, U.S.
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Changing Hume M to Tarutaru M

Is it possible if you were to change every single hume male dat to tarutaru male dat would it actually change the race of your character and ect.?

If you know please let me know :P
Sighamideadyet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:15 PM   #2
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Valefor/Zikel/Wutai
Posts: 155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post


well you could but then u would have to change all the gear dats to taru and that long and hard to do if ur lazy but this might help you it changes the race for you abd you can put on gear that you want say u in dunes with scale armor and u can switch gear to say af its neat.
Wardrobe is a program that allows you to dynamically change your equipment to change the display of your character to make it appear that you are wearing something you are not.
These changes are not permanent and they do not edit your dat files.
You can also change your race and hairstyle too to make yourself appear as another race.

Herterich is offline  
Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.

design by: Themes by Design

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.