Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats

Notices

Old 06-06-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
Cyranal
Anjunaboy
Forum Member

Default VRS crash when loading motion files

Hey everyone

I didn't know where to put this question so I hope this area is fine because it deals with a DAT file I'm working on for Elvaan F. Anyway, I'm playing FFXI part time again and have been redoing a lot of my DAT files to include some of the newer stuff since I've been away. However, I've had this reoccuring problem when using VRS for awhile now and haven't found a solution to it anywhere so far. (I'm not a serious modder, I just like to customize my own personal dats to use the best mods I can find.)

So here's the issue. I try to open up the /sit motion on an animation file I got off XOOPs a long time ago but everytime I try, VRS gives me an error and crashes. When I check the error report, it says the problem is with "virtualrealitystudio.exe", ModName: "ffxireadtool2.ldl". I'm just curious to know if there has been a work around or a fix for this error as it happens with a few other DATs that I have (an NPC dat also crashes when I try to load the motion file that has been customized). I'd just like to know if others are having this problem (or have had this problem) or if it's only my computer that crashes when doing this function.

Anyway, if anyone has ideas or can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've attached the animation file that keeps crashing VRS so if anyone would like to try to duplicate my problem on their computer, feel free. The motion files that crash are 107 (/sit - lower body) and 110 (/sit - upper body). If you can help, I'd appreciate it greatly!
Attached Files
File Type: dat 1_42_4_698.dat (1.85 MB, 122 views)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats