Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMORPG's » General WoW Talk Forum

Notices

Old 06-19-2007, 02:04 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,421 Times in 3,371 Posts

Default No more attunment required for TK or SSC!?

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...sid=1&pageNo=1

Posted by a blizzard representative

[quote]After a lot of thought and deliberation, we
Old 06-20-2007, 05:19 AM   #2
Claude
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I think it's more of a change for the guilds that are just anal lol. The guild I was in on Mag, expected you to get attuned in PUGs & getting attuned wasn't an excuse to not be raiding. So ppl who only logged on to raid or had limited time to play pretty much had no chance to get attuned. Of course it was the guild leaders that complained the most when there was low attendance & not many attuned to move to SSC.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:46 AM   #3
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Honestly I think this is a very good thing. The path to get attuned is long, hard, and impossible if you try and get it done without people in top gear and skill which for someone like me, a "casual", is next to impossible. That was one of the reasons why I never raided was because of this pain in the ass. Now I actually stand a chance in getting in.

(Okay I have raided a bit but that's Karazhan and those other areas with real easy attunement paths.)
Old 06-20-2007, 11:19 AM   #4
Mags
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I see this being a good reason for several reasons, first for our guild on a small server it will be easier to recruit people that can step into SSC/TK with us the following day. This also applies to a lot of the alts or socials leveling up. This takes the stress off pushing people to get thru their heroics and get specific people into mag. As someone done with both attunements, I really don't mind. A guild that is unable to beat gruul or magtheridon isn't gonna be able to step into either of these instances and progress that quickly. For example, a guild on our server that hasn't cleared kara tried voidreaver last night and in six attempts got it to 98%. These bosses require gear as well as organization.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,421 Times in 3,371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythago
Honestly I think this is a very good thing. The path to get attuned is long, hard, and impossible if you try and get it done without people in top gear and skill which for someone like me, a "casual", is next to impossible. That was one of the reasons why I never raided was because of this pain in the ass. Now I actually stand a chance in getting in.

(Okay I have raided a bit but that's Karazhan and those other areas with real easy attunement paths.)
true but... from what I'm hearing... those groups of people from multile servers I've hrd of tanks trying void walker with.. green gear (their MT)

Taking Void reaver down to like maaaybe 95% before wipe in TK, I don't even watch to mention hydross... haha

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMORPG's » General WoW Talk Forum