Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Poll: Is cybering bad?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Is cybering bad?

Old 06-27-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
Rina Refine

Default cybering

not including if ur partner wasnt the gender u assumed them to be...
so onli vote if u did it with the targeted gender...
it might be nice if u put a good reason why u like it...
if u dont, plz just vote and go away~

Old 06-27-2007, 03:00 AM   #2
Asala
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Voted yes, I've done it but its been awhile since I did it, I sort of grew out of it but I can understand why people do it (or at least why some people did it, namely the ones who did it for the same reasons as me).
Old 06-27-2007, 03:05 AM   #3
ZDST
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

What reasons would those be?

I tried it mostly because I was bored, and I mean REALLY bored. (That up at 4AM looking at infomercials bored)
I kept at it, but cybersex is a tad more fun if you do it with a literate person, and theres a little effort behind it, or let it build up in an RP...
not "lawl im sukkin ur dikk"

or boorish babble like that....
Old 06-27-2007, 03:10 AM   #4
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

back last summer when i still played FFXI me and another girl i knew just ended up cybering everyday even when we were in the same exp party we'd be doing it, then my bf started playing FFXI and well yeah lasted about a year then sort of died out
Old 06-27-2007, 03:11 AM   #5
Asala
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Yeah, definitely someone who has bad typing skills (punctuation, grammar, and spelling) or a lack of creativity or sexual finesse really ruins it, gotta be pro to do it ;3
Old 06-27-2007, 03:39 AM   #6
Alizia
Spoonier than a Spoon
Forum Member

It's fun so long as both people view it as that: fun, no deep comitted relationship, no meaning that it's gonna lead to real sex, however it's not fun if you still act a general prat about it. But yea I think it can be pretty fun at times lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asala
Yeah, definitely someone who has bad typing skills (punctuation, grammar, and spelling) or a lack of creativity or sexual finesse really ruins it, gotta be pro to do it ;3
I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Old 06-27-2007, 03:45 AM   #7
ZDST
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arucart
back last summer when i still played FFXI me and another girl i knew just ended up cybering everyday even when we were in the same exp party we'd be doing it, then my bf started playing FFXI and well yeah lasted about a year then sort of died out
If only random bursts of horniness could just happen like that in real life....
Old 06-27-2007, 05:07 AM   #8
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

I don't cyber, I flirt.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:42 AM   #9
Kismet
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Flirted with my girlfriend a few times but never actually went all the way with her. I like it though because after all, it is meant to be a fantasy game. ^^
Old 06-27-2007, 12:44 PM   #10
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,587 Times in 3,421 Posts

hmmm I've done it a few times, I'm sure theres a few seen me talk some stuff that soudns like cybering with someone ahhaha >.>

I'd say its interesting but its more fun when you een a pic of each otehr and can better... "make the fantasy relating to the other" soorta deal, also kowing what they like in terms of positions etc
Old 06-27-2007, 03:27 PM   #11
Deathscythe
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I did it for the first time just recently. It was a lot of fun, imo. I really enjoy making the other person enjoy it :3 However, that takes a lot of work getting to know the person and their fetishes :3
Old 06-27-2007, 04:13 PM   #12
Ferris
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

I say it's weird, having seen people doing it in game in public chat, so I say yes, it's bad. (Plus I really don't get the concept of seriously roleplaying and getting off on it. >_>)
Old 06-27-2007, 04:19 PM   #13
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Cybering/Flirting/etc. online is pretty bad IMO unless you actually know the person IRL... even then I'd still say Cybering is bad.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:37 PM   #14
Kayu
Grimmjow Jagger Jacks
Forum Member

for the both comments before me no offense but its no different from jerking off to hentai....maybe the girl doesnt exist at all or maybe its just a fantasy, i am not saying its good i am saying its bleh regular it my oppinion i dont like it since well i preffer the real thing just like anyone in here so cybering is ok if you want to stay in your fantasy world since well its made for that.
Old 06-27-2007, 06:57 PM   #15
Ryuji
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Well I could add something witty to the conversation here, but everything has been pretty much said already.

First off... what do you mean "bad"? Bad as in disgusting thing, or bad as in "not good enough for me"? >.>

I used to cyber quite a lot, with different people too. It's ok as long as you don't treat it seriously, I mean it's just text after all. Even if it's a sexual text aimed at making you horny and more :P It is important though that both parties involved understood that no serious relationship can grow out of cybering (yeah there might be exceptions, but you should assume it's just "for fun").

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu
its no different from jerking off to hentai.
It is a bit different, since there's actual interaction with another person. I'd rather say it's more like another person showing you hentai pics. But I guess it also depends on how you view/think about it. I can imagine it being like co-writing a sex story for some people, cybering can get pretty impersonal.

As for roleplaying stuff like that, it can be done and it is enjoyable. I've cybered as both genders and went even beyond that but not gonna really go into details :P Good thing about cybering is that you are not limited by any real world restrictions.

Hm yeah, I think I went on long enough :P
Old 06-27-2007, 08:22 PM   #16
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizia
Quote:
classic.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:56 PM   #17
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,587 Times in 3,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakrila
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizia
Quote:
classic.
haha my grammer is near nonexistant and punctuation is bad.. and this glow in the dark keyboard has some... hmm 'stiff" keys i miss letters alot with it ;/

Anyway... so far some the girls I've talked to say I do pretty well since... all those hentai videos you can visuallize/describe positions/scenes pretty well XD
Old 06-27-2007, 11:03 PM   #18
Asala
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Definitely some creativity and sexual finesse definitely does help :3 Im sure you being the king of all things hentai would help a lot Gulk and your spelling doesn't seem bad at all. Like I said though, I've grown out of this, I used to do it a lot when i was younger.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:03 AM   #19
Qwerty1
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'd imagine cybering appeals more to the sad lonely virgin types. God knows it's the closest i've come to a naked woman.

My first and only real instances of cybering were almost 4 years ago. Met her in a MUD I played before ffxi came out. We got to know each other casually, leveled together, went on quests together, had a hilariously impromptu rp wedding thrown by the games imps, and coded a house together. Sadly though this was before i actually got any good at casual rp'ing and she wanted more out of the relationship and eventually left me for a more powerful necromancer. Still tears me up a little sometimes when I think about it, she was great at rp'ing and I ended up with quite the break up letter
Old 06-28-2007, 12:10 AM   #20
Asala
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Whatd it say? :3 And why arent you on MSN anymore Qwerty!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum