Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 07-14-2007, 11:36 AM   #1
tblomega
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default request to help with another request (18+ style outfits)

I have a dat pack on the hume page swaps out most stuff for mithra & hume F & what i could find of elvaan F. A request was made me to remove a few dat's for a special relesease version(And i did). Now heres the request for this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblomega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Snail
Oh its alright, after an hour i fubled around and replaced the juz with my hottie fire red hair, and replaced the horny iddle with the old one . i kept the master bating healing ( as i feel its the best way to heal) But the only thing is...the flaps on the fron of outfits with said fllaps....cut em off!

right now im looking for some good sit dats. not anything whorish, but i want to be able to sit with my lowerhalf exsposed but not in a " Rape me" fashion.
i don't have the skill or resources to mess with the dats in a manner to "chop" the flaps off. that said u may be able to convince Darkside or Wenrick to make them if they do ill pop it in the pack for yah (or any1 else here willing to- i just name those 2 because those 2 ppl comprise prolly 75~85% of this dat pack the rest being misc ppl)
i PM'd both darkside & Wenrick no response. I dunno why im in the mood to make this happen but i am what can i say. so as for the outfits in question that would be just about every body armor in darkside's pack & Wenricks elvaan pack (or could download & edit from my pack~if i talk any of u into this anyway).

no joke its a tall order but if any1 is willing it would be appreciated.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #2
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

I did receive the PM and I apologize for not responding sooner. After reviewing the request and analyzing how much time it would take to complete, the outlook doesn't look good.

I have been busy with other things. (I have not really posted much these past two weeks.) Right now I just don't have time to fulfill this request. I'm still trying to put together a tutorial that I promised Gulky nearly a year ago, and I still haven't completed it. My plate is kind of full at the moment.

Truthfully though, the request isn't that hard, its just time consuming. Its probably a lot easier to complete the project than understand tblomega's post. :wink:
Old 07-14-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
tblomega
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

hahahaha do i detect a "BURN" in there.
btw Wenrick i meant nota aginst u or darkside i just figured no response eather meant busy or no intrest hence this post neither was meant in a bad way.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:00 AM   #4
Bionic Snail
That Pervy Chick...
Forum Member

i notice when the mithras masterbate, it looks more realistic then the humes or elvaans. onle in relation that the mithras actually touch and rub the coochie, and the humes and elvans try, but it seems theres an invisible 1 inch wide wall that prevents the intimacy ( DAMN! hate when that happens!)) other then that the pacs are pritty cool.

BUT ah doo have a challenge or so to speak, an inquary more so.

Instead of the mithras tail fucking them selves, as hot as it is, Could they instead hold a vibrator with the tail and push it up the asshole? or in the coochie? or both D: it just kinda looks silly to have the tail bent so wierd. But anal stuff would be cool! for mithra.

IT is final fantasy after all, whos to say they cannot have their tail arched over their backs while a pair of huge dildos rams the kitty sensless. and on their own! ofcoarse the mithra is holding her self open to the punishment.... a pic for example!

kinda sorta pose.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #5
tblomega
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

it seems as if Wenrick is busy. i presume the same of darkside. iv read sevral places where wenrick dosent do motion's. simply put if i cant remove flaps & according to Wenrick the motions are harder theres noway. but if whoever/any1 picks this up & can do it sure. btw that tail motion your talking about is 1 of Mysteryguy's works i suppose he might could do somthing.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section