Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 08-11-2006, 02:15 PM   #1
Angelklaine
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Hentai Movie Site

Hi guys, this is my first time posting here, and after getting some of the stuff you guys have posted (nice .dats, they pwn) I have decided to share what I know. This one requires a little bit of work, I got it from a hispanic site I use where u get all kinds of stuff, but I have substracted this one since it contains a lot of hentai. Let me explain how it works:

First, you need to download a small program (I know it sounds fishy, but I tried it and so far it has worked good) called Zspoof. The program allows you to get into the site without problem. After u have downloaded the program, it will have 3 windows. It will look like this:

Where it says "Target" and "Ref" you will enter the links I provide. This site contains free full lenght movies, and a lot of them. Just give it a try and tell me what u think.

In the end, just press spoof and a pop up will come up with the site available to you. If it doesnt, check your pop up blocker.

Here is the link to the program:

-edit by Gulkeeva This is a downlaod at your own risk, if you have problems with this after actually trying it, please notify me of it and show that this is bad.
http://www.mocosoftx.com/zspoof.zip

Use this Urls for the program. Cut and paste in their respective spaces:
If you got any problems, let me know, I would like to know if something goes wrong too :shock:
Old 08-11-2006, 02:33 PM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

hmmm looking it up, it seems that theirs some saying its a trojan others arn't. I'd have to go with "Downlaod it at your own risk" w
Kasperkey and few other virus scans say its bad, guy that hosts it says its just a problem with there scanner and he talked them into removing it from ther elists soon.. dunno ~

personnaly, using irc you can find waaay waaaay more then any website could ever offer, and bittorrent much more then any website can offer.. full movies DVD quality gigs you could downlaod for weeks
Old 08-11-2006, 05:21 PM   #3
Angelklaine
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Yeah you might be right.

You might be right, I just have had it for a while now and never really had any problems with it. I just tought I should share :)
Old 08-12-2006, 11:38 AM   #4
Lucavi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Start giving out some torrent sites that have good shit, Gulky; I need to expand my hard drive. :twisted:
Old 08-12-2006, 12:07 PM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucavi
Start giving out some torrent sites that have good shit, Gulky; I need to expand my hard drive. :twisted:
www.torrentspy.com :P

I found a few dozne on that site O_o
Old 08-26-2006, 05:35 AM   #6
Reokudo
Grand Crusader
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucavi
www.torrentspy.com :P

I found a few dozne on that site O_o
Zomg, now I found those Angel Blade Punish movies there :D!
Old 08-26-2006, 02:30 PM   #7
Lucavi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I love you again, GUlky. :D
Old 10-07-2006, 03:33 AM   #8
Arikado
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Re: Hentai Movie Site

All of those videos are free anyways if you just goto www.myfreepaysite.com. The spoof serves nothing in that sense, but I guess it's a lazy way of doing things.
Old 10-21-2006, 08:23 PM   #9
soup
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Try http://torrentscan.com/ for torrents
Old 10-23-2006, 01:29 PM   #10
Janice
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I use a Chinese torrent site.

http://70.85.48.246/bt/index.php

First forum is mostly AV

Second forum is NA/EU movies

Third forum is manga/CG/hentai videos

Fourth forum is games

Fifth forum is TV

Most links have pictures so you know what you are downloading. New Japanese releases are pretty much up by the next day and they host new uncensored stuff when that comes out too.
Old 10-23-2006, 03:06 PM   #11
kooldogy88
Unrelated
Forum Member

Quote:
hmmm looking it up, it seems that theirs some saying its a trojan others arn't. I'd have to go with "Downlaod it at your own risk" w
Kasperkey and few other virus scans say its bad, guy that hosts it says its just a problem with there scanner and he talked them into removing it from ther elists soon.. dunno ~

personnaly, using irc you can find waaay waaaay more then any website could ever offer, and bittorrent much more then any website can offer.. full movies DVD quality gigs you could downlaod for weeks
Isn't IRC a chat thing like aim? How do you get alot of stuff from it? if its not a aim thing what is it? Did you mean you mee people that send you stuff? O.o;
Old 10-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #12
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooldogy88
Quote:

Isn't IRC a chat thing like aim? How do you get alot of stuff from it? if its not a aim thing what is it? Did you mean you mee people that send you stuff? O.o;
www.mirc.com

may take time to get used to till you can get to finding hentai on it since its not "simple" start like a website you just click to download hentai
Old 10-23-2006, 03:14 PM   #13
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooldogy88
Quote:

Yeah, IRC are chatrooms not instant messages. Little different also IRC allows for data transfers.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:10 PM   #14
Mjblaster
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I use a Chinese torrent site.

http://70.85.48.246/bt/index.php
wow :shock: http://70.85.48.246/bt/htm_data/6/0610/117520.html
http://maniax.dlsite.com/modpub/imag...7_img_main.jpg

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff