Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 09-09-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Default faking a death

i need serious advice. i want to end this life im living now and start a new one. how would i go about making it seem like i died to my family and all my friends?
Old 09-09-2007, 12:59 AM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,588 Times in 3,421 Posts

probably through a witness protection program type thing wher ethey can pretty much "say" you died in some accident.. and wipe your history in some way.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:05 AM   #3
Kayu
Grimmjow Jagger Jacks
Forum Member

how about stop trying to "end" and start not running away from it, be a man and if its wrong turn it rigth.....if you have the power to "end" your life you should be able to fix things.
Old 09-09-2007, 02:03 AM   #4
Rina Refine

unless u change ur personality/attitude/perspectives/hobbies, ur bound to the same path, so faking ur death will onli get u some time before u go down the same path again...

Old 09-09-2007, 02:30 AM   #5
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Eh, rather than faking your death just get up and leave. Unless you want to cause drama and grief (which is very emo imo), or you're trying to escape some serious stuff (mob, debts, ex-girlfriends..) theres no need to go that far. As long as you're over 18 you aren't legally obligated to stay with your family. If you've got enough money to catch a plane, leave the country (or at least state), pay all your own bills, feed and clothe yourself, by all means try it. Just be sure to leave a note, otherwise we'll be seeing your face on the back of milk cartons when they report you as a missing person. Besides, faking your death is illegal.

Thats my not so great advice. Instead of faking your death, just say 'Hay, im tierd of dis boolshyt, fukk yall im out.'
Old 09-09-2007, 05:30 AM   #6
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

yeah, im going to try my best to fix things later today... if my best isnt enough then i need to get out of here, i need to kill who i am and just start over... im going to change who i am no matter what happens today. far from emo, sometimes you need to do shit like this. i used to be a drug dealer, ended up owing a lot of money... theres people out there that want me dead. dont know shit about witness protection or whatever, im not really a witness and i wouldnt nark on my old supply.. and theres just so much more too it than just that.. everythings been going terrible, and if thats the last thing i can do, then i do what i gotta... i have plans on where i can go, just need to finish things here. ive got my mind made up on what i have to do, i guess ill just figure it out on my own. might be my last post so, nice to meet all of you... quite sound ppl :)
Old 10-26-2007, 01:41 AM   #7
thenickschilly
Forum Member

oh man, i want to know what happened to him,

I NEED CONCLUSION!!!! lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum