Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » NPCs, Mobs, Chocobo etc

Notices

Old 08-13-2006, 11:40 AM   #1
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Default NPC 18+

Well since I had started these guess I'll create a spot to keep up with the work I've been doing.

First off got a set of Nude MIthra NPC, except for the Naja nude one the others are all based off the 1-4-45 model so it uses that ones motion. So it'll work best for that one but any other Mithra you see with same motions likely can be covered by that .dat easily.

Now also started making more Hume Female Nude sets. This set is originally built of the specific NPCs, only 4 Hume Females that have Nude sets (or semi-nude). Anyway just post the NPC created here.

Update 8/20/06: New Hume Female Nude NPC set on Page 2
Update 8/21/06: New Hume Female Nude NPC set on Page 4
Update 8/23/06: New Hume Female Nude NPC set on Page 5
Update 8/23/06: New Hume Female Nude NPC set on Page 6
Update 8/25/06: New Completed Hume Female Nude NPC set on Page 9
Update 8/23/06: New Mithra Nude NPC set on Page 11
Update 9/4/06: New Mithra Nude NPC set on Page 15
Update 9/7/06: New Mithra Nude NPC set on Page 19
Update 9/15/06: New Mithra Nude NPC set on Page 23
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	humeulrike_348.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1191   Click image for larger version

Name:	humeanillah_855.jpg
Views:	305
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	1192   Click image for larger version

Name:	humeangelica_544.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	1193  

Name:	hume1_3_101_181.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1194  
The Following User Says Thank You to Hadrubient For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

interesting there :p
Almsot makes me think, when you walk into the craft guild, you got nothing but naked NPC's haha

that randomly reminds me the reason why I was trying to get that bonecraft guild mithras emote stretch... is because of a naked mithra doing it would be inetresting :P (more so then the NPC doing it) anyway XD
Old 08-13-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Almsot makes me think, when you walk into the craft guild, you got nothing but naked NPC's haha

that randomly reminds me the reason why I was trying to get that bonecraft guild mithras emote stretch... is because of a naked mithra doing it would be inetresting :P (more so then the NPC doing it) anyway XD
Weren't able to transfer the motion or just time issues?

And that would be a bit creepy because the Weaver's guild has mostly Tarutaru in it >.>

Am planning to try taking all the Hume Female NPC and Mithra NPCs and create 18+ equivalents of them. Just time is all that it takes, creating the 18+ is the easiest thing. Easier then motions, and faster so shooting through those since they are fastest. Go back and get motions after. So much to do :shock:
Old 08-13-2006, 12:01 PM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:

And that would be a bit creepy because the Weaver's guild has mostly Tarutaru in it >.>
haha well you remember that emote was in "fast motion" and you had to add extra frames to it.. I tried adding extra and it did 1 of 2 things. Vrs dies or the emote freezes in position
Old 08-13-2006, 12:04 PM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:

haha well you remember that emote was in "fast motion" and you had to add extra frames to it.. I tried adding extra and it did 1 of 2 things. Vrs dies or the emote freezes in position
I see, well I'll add it to my list of stuff to try and get done.

EDIT:

Lol, something intresting I've noticed. While going through the NPCs I noticed there are like twice as many Mithra NPC models created then Hume Females (Even if you include the Lady models). Well anyway just about done with making nude sets of all the Hume Female ones, I might take some of the Hume Female head mods and put them in too. Something to beef up the Hume Female collection of .dats, maybe even vary between hairy and shaved and hair color. :shock:

Anyway about the only Hume Female Models I have left is Lion and the Lady like models. Their skeleton structure doesn't follow the Hume Female PC model, so it means I have to set skeleton weights.
Old 08-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #6
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

I'm sorta working on doing a 18+ version of Cornelia atm, and plan on doing Verena and Lion if I can get Cornelia done. Anyways, here are a couple of pics of what I've got so far. :P
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cornelia1_208.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1239   Click image for larger version

Name:	cornelia2_843.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1240  
Old 08-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #7
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Mithras are sexy.. can never have to many!
Old 08-15-2006, 10:38 PM   #8
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

Default w00 I <3 you all ^.^v

i <3 you all :3

Oh, i've noticed one not so interesting thing about all the body nude stuff... < < there's always some neck thing. even on the non-moded stuff. I wonder what is that all about? Ah well i guess it does help hide any slight coloration differences between the faces and the body gear... ^^

Anyways, you guys ROCK :3 FTW ^.^v
Old 08-15-2006, 11:18 PM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Default Re: w00 I <3 you all ^.^v

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroijishou

Oh, i've noticed one not so interesting thing about all the body nude stuff... < < there's always some neck thing. even on the non-moded stuff. I wonder what is that all about? Ah well i guess it does help hide any slight coloration differences between the faces and the body gear... ^^

mainly from how VRS ports things out is the discoloration.. its not 100% exact ;;
Old 08-16-2006, 12:33 AM   #10
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Default Re: w00 I <3 you all ^.^v

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroijishou

mainly from how VRS ports things out is the discoloration.. its not 100% exact ;;
Nah, I bypass that texture distortion by correcting the DataSize and porting a clean .dds file back in to the .dat.

For Cornelia or Verena I hadn't done simply because there is already a nude model for them. Which I have.

For the neck area the brace is there mostly just for apperance, you can remove it but you may have to correct some of the color mismatch. Otherwise there's no reason the neck brace has to be there since Upper Body and Lower Body are generally blended that way.

Actually reviewing the Cornellia nude to just be sure I noticed the remade one is not using the original skeleton. That'll be an issue if the model calls up motions for it from a different .dat file which it will for cutscenes.

Actually got an intresting make idea for Verena when I was looking at her. Guess I'll work on those two right now. I'm to burned to worry about a party and levels in game right now.

EDIT:

Well last night I mapped out Lion's Entire Skeleton. Got to say her skeleton is quite intresting. They had to of spent ungodly amount of time making that one, she has skeletons specific to controlling how the straps from her top and shorts act. Even skeletons for her shorts for such minor motions it's insaine that they even spent the effort when those minor motions won't even be detectable for the distance she's shown at.

One thing for sure is she looks to have enough extra skeletons that with some time and effort you could some really perverted motions using her skeleton. I mean perverted there's enough skeletons around the leg and crotch area that could easily be setup to make the crotch area have... well orgasm like motions, with a few left still to give like a vibrator a full pumping motion and such. Anyway since I got her skeleton mapped now I can go back and map the Hume Female PCs skeleton (Meaning to do it but saw no reason unless I ran into a Hume Female NPC that didn't match skeletons, which happens to be Lion, Cornellia, Verena, and like 8 Lady/Maiden NPCs).

Going to be fun having to map the other after Lion too. >.>
Old 08-16-2006, 01:59 PM   #11
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Wow, you spend a lot more time on this stuff than me, I kinda gave up on making the adult Cornelia mod. :roll:
Edit: btw, what adult Cornelia/Verena mods do you have?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:17 PM   #12
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

and he says he dosne't have much time, he's like all involved into detial on it O_o

and I was goin for simple motions too haha, and randomly I still cna't find naja and other NPC's "other emotes"... I'd have to spend time scanning down every TaU file for emotes... that could take forever
Old 08-16-2006, 02:46 PM   #13
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickern
Wow, you spend a lot more time on this stuff than me, I kinda gave up on making the adult Cornelia mod. :roll:
Edit: btw, what adult Cornelia/Verena mods do you have?
Well there was only two I ever found. Ones with a worm for both the Cornellia one wearing the torn swimsuit I'm sure everyone seen that one, Verena same just a different hair style from Cornellia is all that's different.

Then I also have Cornelia wearing nothing but an arm band, neck band, white stockings, and a red coresett in her hair. So if their skeleton structure was the same I had them to work from, but when I checked it doesn't look like that's the right skeleton.

Quote:
and he says he dosne't have much time, he's like all involved into detial on it O_o

and I was goin for simple motions too haha, and randomly I still cna't find naja and other NPC's "other emotes"... I'd have to spend time scanning down every TaU file for emotes... that could take forever
lol, nah I just have a bad habit at times of if I have to do something I at least try to get some quantity of perfection from it. Should of seen the time I spent adjusting the legs and upper clothing I did for the Hume Female in the Alchemist Guild. The one writting on the chalkboard. Still debating weather I should correct her hand motion or if that clipping that's occuring there is acceptable as an illusion.

God I need a nude lady to pose like she does so I can see if they match... Lol, any takers >.> (j/k)
Old 08-19-2006, 02:07 AM   #14
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Just to give an update of were I'm at I finished mapping Lion, Cornellia, and Hume Female PC Skeletons. I decided to test out my mapping results to see if they are working right, glad to say that so far it's mapping perfectly. Here is an example of Lion's legs I did using a database I created to give me a 1-to-1 match of skeleton so I can could a massive group change.

Next to get the upperbody mapped in and correct the straps. I intended to leave some of the straps, with the Upper Body part it looked somewhat BDSM style. Since Lion seems to be doing so perfectly once I get the skeleton mapping into my database for Cornellia, Verena, and the other Ladies then I should be to put out this .dat of all the Hume Females soon.

With the Pic below ignore that her upperbody is missing In process of doing that part but just had to show the legs mapped correctly. Doing the Upper Body Now, then it's fixing up what needs to be there and what doesn't.

Well, small glitch on the Left arm. I kind of expected as much because when I was doing that arm I got distracted and lost track of what mapping I did. Correcting it and I'll update that image once I do. Then it's a few corrections to the other items, then I think I'll release an updated of the Hume Female before I get started with Cornellia and Verena.

Update:

Alright got the body mapping there, if it wasn't for that distraction I would of done it easier. Now just a few fixes to some stuff and she'll be ready.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lioncurrent_106.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1709   Click image for larger version

Name:	lioncurrent_129.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	1710   Click image for larger version

Name:	lioncurrent_106.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1820  

Name:	lioncurrent_129.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	1821  
Old 08-19-2006, 05:55 AM   #15
Azman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Wow. Wow. Wow.

That looks awesome, as soon as you fix the straps, she's totally gonna be my Moogle.

<3 Lion.

*Edit* How hard would it be to switch her with the Cornelia model in the NPC + Worm .dat? Now /that/ would rock.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:31 AM   #16
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

Default O.O

Whoa... alot fo skeletons you say? I guess they were trying to make Lion a very prominent character in FFXI. So far she's like not in much until like 2-3 and then waits till 4-1 to show up again.

Can you post up those mods you ahve of both? The Verena one is up but I'd lvoe to see the Cornelia one too :3 And the ones with the neck thing and bangle would be cool too :O

Pretty nice that the neck stuff isn't needed. I thikn even with the normal gear there is some difference in skintone and stuff between the faces and body gear.

I wonder how bad those swimsuit versions are in those CSs... lol
Old 08-19-2006, 03:21 PM   #17
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azman
Wow. Wow. Wow.

That looks awesome, as soon as you fix the straps, she's totally gonna be my Moogle.

<3 Lion.

*Edit* How hard would it be to switch her with the Cornelia model in the NPC + Worm .dat? Now /that/ would rock.
Yeah, was dead tired. That's why it was at were it is now. I got my database working pretty well so skeleton conversion worked far better then I expected. I'm able to shift skeleton controls easier then I expected, means I right now if I wanted I can convert Lion to wear any Hume Female PC armor that someone has made.

Yeah, the neck and body texutres are different they'd need to be blended to look better. It's funny that Lion's neck is so much smaller then Hume Female PCs necks are.

Once I finish Lion and the skeleton weights, probably better if I just remove those two side straps and keep that middle one that goes up. Then I'd only need to fix her Mini-Skirt so the clipping doesn't occure, then fix the rest of the legs. I plan to keep that strap for the dagger there but wipe out the rest of the leg.

After all that I'm updating the HumeSet that's up right now, then I'll get my Cornellia done and get the mapping for Verena and create hers. Since they'll be of the models original skeleton any cutscenes with them shouldn't mess up.

Otherwise if you end up in a cutscene with the ones that have the wrong skeleton they'll turn into a blob mess.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:43 PM   #18
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Default New Hume Set

Alright, Here is the Hume Female set. This includes the Alchemist and Lion.

If someone is good a blending textures, feel free to fix that texture on Lion. Just release it so I can get too. >.>

UPDATE! New packet below. Previous removed
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	lion_145.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	1852   Click image for larger version

Name:	sieglinde_509.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1853  
The Following User Says Thank You to Hadrubient For This Useful Post:
stingx42s (05-01-2009)
Old 08-19-2006, 10:07 PM   #19
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Makes me wanna try rewatching those zilart videos haha
Old 08-19-2006, 10:48 PM   #20
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Makes me wanna try rewatching those zilart videos haha
Lol, Almost done with Cornellia too. Next I'll map Verena's Skeleton, it's mapping their skeleton that takes the longest. After they I can shoot right through re-mapping the skeletons from a Hume PC model.

A request I have I would love for these models I'm making is if someone could provide a set of .dds with different colored pubic hairs. If they could use the same texture structure that my models are using would be great, then hammering out variations from that would be easy.

Hmm, well here is Cornellia So far. Just got to figure out if I can create a good alteration for the Top or if just the bottom is good enough. Lol, but here is a current of her so far.

EDIT:

If you are wondering what I'm doing I'm moving the vertex's so her scarf shows up on top of her breasts, and then opening the shirt idea came from the Coat alterations I've seen.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cornelliacurrent_152.jpg
Views:	303
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1854  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » NPCs, Mobs, Chocobo etc