Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats

Notices

Old 08-13-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
Majy
Forum Member

Default Elvaan Female Request Norm or 18+

I would like to know if anyone has or can make a norm or 18+ elvaan female war af, pld af, brd af, and whm af or high lvl gear
Old 08-13-2006, 10:08 PM   #2
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

That's a very general request, and probably too much for someone to handle all at once. Let me address each of these individually.

WAR: Lowtech has a WAR mod, but its not 18+. If you would like a 18+ version I could probably throw one together for you. Been meaning to make a mod like this for a while anyway.

PLD: Again, Lowtech has a mod, but its not 18+. I actually like that version, so I've kept it so far.

BRD: None exist as far as I know. I could probably make one.

WHM: I really like the 18+ version Lowtech has, even if it is dark-skinned.

All of lowtech's mods can be found here: http://dekasiri.shiriagari.com/index.html

Why don't you narrow it down to one thing at a time, and I may help you out.[/url]
Old 12-14-2007, 07:58 PM   #3
Tings
Forum Member

Default I would love some +18 AF1 and AF2 Sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenrick
That's a very general request, and probably too much for someone to handle all at once. Let me address each of these individually.

WAR: Lowtech has a WAR mod, but its not 18+. If you would like a 18+ version I could probably throw one together for you. Been meaning to make a mod like this for a while anyway.

PLD: Again, Lowtech has a mod, but its not 18+. I actually like that version, so I've kept it so far.

BRD: None exist as far as I know. I could probably make one.

All of lowtech's mods can be found here: http://dekasiri.shiriagari.com/index.html

Why don't you narrow it down to one thing at a time, and I may help you out.[/url]
I would love Some +18 EF WAR, PLD, RNG, THF... hell ALL AF Jobs Dats sets for Elvaan Female!
I have seen (and use) some of your work and i know you can do a BEAUTIFUL job making them.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Lowtech made an Ulmia BRD set, and Syress has made multiple sets you could use as WHM :o

check around on www.ffxidats.com, theres quite a few.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:49 AM   #5
Saire
RP Junkie
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenrick
I just tell myself it's something like full body pantyhose. It's not hard to fool myself since the head still has the natural skin color.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:38 PM   #6
Tings
Forum Member

Default prefrence

Lowtech's stuff looks good but it doesn't mach up welll with standered DATs and the darker skin doesn't help either.

Now Winricks stuff looks SWEET and maches with the original DATs so thats why i posted here hopeing Wenrick will see this and make a AF1 and AF2 18+ DAT set.
<HINT> :D
Old 12-16-2007, 10:47 PM   #7
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

I'm semi-retired right now. Though admittedly, I am working on a kind of secret project of which I dare not reveal until it is completed.

Half the reason I didn't continue making all the AF mods was because I ran out of ideas. I could have done several of them, but I couldn't think of a concept that I liked. Mostly it was really kind of blah ideas. If something inspires me, I'm very likely to do it.

Take, for example, the Ninja AF mod I did. My first few versions I hated, and packed the project up. Later, someone else drew up some concept art, and I liked the idea. After a few tweaks, I began working on it, and after two versions, I finally ended up with something I was happy with. That is what you see today.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:50 PM   #8
Tings
Forum Member

Default well how about this...

Well would you be willing to do some conversion of some really nice DATs i found for Mithra and Hume Female for Elvaan Female?

i have some really beautiful WHM dat sets for HF and M but there not avalible for EF and i have misc. Dats for each race i would love to have for all races done if your interisted.
Who knows you may get some new and fresh ideas from them!

I know how it feels to have "creators block" since i have no artistic ability at all i live in perpetual "creators Block".

Just let me know and i'll send the DATs to you... some how.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:25 PM   #9
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Unfortunately, race ports are not in my repertoire of abilities. I did one port several months ago, but only because it was only one skeleton change I was dealing with. Very simple port. Full out body or leg pieces for me is simply out of the question. You need to find a race porter.

Sorry to disappoint.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Elvaan エルヴァーン .dats