Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Public Directory » Forum Announcments and Info for Guest/Members

Notices

Old 09-25-2007, 01:05 AM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,422 Times in 3,372 Posts

Default Website Promotion Code

Dreamhost is doing a thing where I can makeup a promo code, give discounts to people for signing up to the webhost I use. If you'd like to help this site with webcosts and need webspace then signup with this!

Promo Code : webhostneko907
1 Domain Name Registration for free (Lifetime)
$32 off 1 year registration with Dreamhost (Total is $87 for 1 year after savings)
Brings the cost of a 1 year to about $7.20 per month
(Let me know if somethings wrong with the code)

This will help this current site with $50 towards its cost.

Extra Details!
The webhost package is 500GB space and 5TB (5000G/month) I belive. (or pretty close to that)

I'm looking into doing a soorta "premium" hosting service its about $50 a month to where I cna pretty much boost allowed memory/cpu limit on the server (so downloads don't cut off, bigger res pics can be posted) and I can restart the server any time to fix "problems" that come up instead of asking tech support.

Looking to do paypal for this site/ DAT modders/Dojin scanner people addon for this site in the future to help people/site to keep going!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Public Directory » Forum Announcments and Info for Guest/Members