Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats

Notices

Old 08-14-2006, 12:25 PM   #1
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Default Armor Port- *renamed thread*

I have 3 requests if anyone wants to work on them :o Hope someone likes my Idea and decides to make em xD

Saw these on ffxidats.com and really really like em, was wondering if anyone could port them to Mithra :wink: mainly the Zenith set^^

*Edit: makin a new thread for the kos-mos outfit, got alot of stuff to post about it *
Old 08-14-2006, 09:54 PM   #2
Tirrock
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Somebody ported one of the WHM AF's to mithra, it's on the ffxidats.com website.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:35 AM   #3
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

*Edit* Found it^^ Its the AF1, Takari remade it. Could someone port over the Zenith set sometime? :o
Old 08-15-2006, 03:15 PM   #4
Mikoto
Forum Member

Can someone please host the WHM AF for Mithra like the Hume one in the picture on here? I can't access ffxidats, I have no clue why, site will just never load.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:32 PM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoto
Can someone please host the WHM AF for Mithra like the Hume one in the picture on here? I can't access ffxidats, I have no clue why, site will just never load.
Please tell me you aren't using AOL. My god I can't believe how bad AOL is, they totally defy the Network Neutrality Laws. Have been doing it for years, aparently my company is on their blacklist. It's annoying as hell hearing every AOL customer sending emails that they can't get to our site.

Otherwise could be bad luck, some jerk did something wrong and site did an IP ban and you just happen to be grabbing the banned IP. Why I keep saying IP bans have a function but not to single out a person, it doesn't work when the Internet IPs are dynamically assigned.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:36 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:
Please tell me you aren't using AOL. My god I can't believe how bad AOL is, they totally defy the Network Neutrality Laws. Have been doing it for years, aparently my company is on their blacklist. It's annoying as hell hearing every AOL customer sending emails that they can't get to our site.

Otherwise could be bad luck, some jerk did something wrong and site did an IP ban and you just happen to be grabbing the banned IP. Why I keep saying IP bans have a function but not to single out a person, it doesn't work when the Internet IPs are dynamically assigned.
The site owner think siad he was having IP/host issues in which you'd have to type the IP address to get on the site properly or something... O_o
Old 08-15-2006, 04:03 PM   #7
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Quote:
Quote:

The site owner think siad he was having IP/host issues in which you'd have to type the IP address to get on the site properly or something... O_o
If you have to type the IP address that means the protocols for address recognition and pings are down or are being stopped by a bad firewall configuration. Basically means the router's are not getting the protocols to build a complete refference list to help it translate what www.ffxidats.com means as an IP.

If I remember right that's the ARPA (Address Recognition Protocol Assignment) if it's blocked a site can't be found by anything other then IP.
Old 08-15-2006, 04:24 PM   #8
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you have to type the IP address that means the protocols for address recognition and pings are down or are being stopped by a bad firewall configuration. Basically means the router's are not getting the protocols to build a complete refference list to help it translate what www.ffxidats.com means as an IP.

If I remember right that's the ARPA (Address Recognition Protocol Assignment) if it's blocked a site can't be found by anything other then IP.
maaaybe, alot people report it so I'm guesisng it could be more or less a host problem (that and site is down at random)
Old 08-15-2006, 06:02 PM   #9
Mikoto
Forum Member

I have no clue what it is, I'm not on AOL though, nor do I have a router on, nor a firewall, I've talked to the guy who runs the site, and stuff but he had no answers, and now he ignores me ><, I really love dats so it pisses me off I can't get on that site. A friend of mine did a IP dig or something on the site, and 2 sites are running off the same IP or something, and I cant access either of them. Anyway...can anyone host that DAT set for me?
Old 08-15-2006, 06:20 PM   #10
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
I have no clue what it is, I'm not on AOL though, nor do I have a router on, nor a firewall, I've talked to the guy who runs the site, and stuff but he had no answers, and now he ignores me ><, I really love dats so it pisses me off I can't get on that site. A friend of mine did a IP dig or something on the site, and 2 sites are running off the same IP or something, and I cant access either of them. Anyway...can anyone host that DAT set for me?
imma psot this file as a new post

-edit NM the file when ya download it is 0 bytes >.>

even though the downlaod site says 153kb, looking it is 0 bytes
Old 08-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #11
Mikoto
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:

orz;; I really love that af1 redo ><
Old 08-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #12
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

can try yourself see if you get better results w

http://files.filefront.com/Whm_AFrar.../fileinfo.html

seems that zenith set also comes up 0 byes for me...

http://files.filefront.com/Zenithzip.../fileinfo.html

/no idea
Old 08-15-2006, 06:37 PM   #13
Mikoto
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

can try yourself see if you get better results w

http://files.filefront.com/Whm_AFrar.../fileinfo.html

seems that zenith set also comes up 0 byes for me...

http://files.filefront.com/Zenithzip.../fileinfo.html

/no idea
lol 0 bytes in 0 seconds ><
Old 08-15-2006, 06:38 PM   #14
Mikoto
Forum Member

Oh wait...your posting the Hume Female version, I meant the Mithra version ;;
Old 08-15-2006, 06:39 PM   #15
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Oh wait...your posting the Hume Female version, I meant the Mithra version ;;
er oh haha well no idea on that, thought you were wondering about the hume version XD
Old 08-16-2006, 02:07 PM   #16
Mikoto
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirrock
Somebody ported one of the WHM AF's to mithra, it's on the ffxidats.com website.
Can anyone get that Mithra version off ffxidats and host here for me? ;;
Old 08-16-2006, 02:27 PM   #17
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

found it, I'll repost as a new post on the mithra section

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats