Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Anime Stuff

Notices

Old 06-23-2006, 03:50 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default Anime besides Bleach and Naruto!

I'm not sure how many of you like anime, but for those that do and like action more then filler that naruto is throwing out for last 80 episodes checkout the series called Tokko.

downlaod torrents
http://oyasumi.leechanime.com/show/article.php/2

Official site
http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/tokko/

Anime info
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,3...ktr,tokko.html
Old 06-23-2006, 06:21 PM   #2
Lucavi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Heh, I haven't watched any fillers outside of the drunken lee and laughing shino fillers. Manga-onry until things get back to speed. I don't like the bastardization of Kishimoto's work.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:15 PM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

http://www.black-chronos.net/tokko/

Nice direct downlaod site, although not all episodes are posted, can get the newest ones right away without waiting on a torrent.
Old 06-25-2006, 11:41 PM   #4
Saber
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

I've never understood how people can stand watching Naruto ...

Anyhow, another really good anime is Fate / Stay Night (/point avatar) by Type-Moon. For those of you who know the game, I think they took the story, removed most of the H scenes and made it into an anime (never played it myself). Really awesome art/graphics and soundtrack combined with a story that makes you wanna watch all of it in one sitting.

Torrents can be found on www.baka-updates.com
Old 06-26-2006, 05:36 AM   #5
Undeadhunter
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I like Mai Hime/Otome series ^^

www.animesuki.com ftw, all not licenced animes that are translated are here ^^
Old 06-26-2006, 12:48 PM   #6
Avvesione
Forum Police

Anime Suki is the website I use. Mainly using it for High Schoo Girls and a few other ones (only naming that cuz it's ecchi and stuff) :3

It's still being aired out in japan so they're only on the 10th episode outta 26?
Old 06-28-2006, 04:23 PM   #7
mythorath
Forum Member

well hmm...what do i like...i like some of the stuff thats on TV. like trigun...hmm...what else do i like...guess ill list them and give a short discription for people who havnet seen them but most of them are pretty well known. my discriptions are gunna be crappy casue i cant think right now so deal with me. :p

Hellsing - about an organization that kills vampires i guess lol. they are the "hellsing" oranization. but theres a twist. they have a vampire that works for them....alucard.....this is one of my favorit anime series, its an action, drama, and there are a few funny parts in it

Love Hina - this i would say is a comedy lol....well looks like you dont have to deal with me...go to the website http://lovehina.bandai-ent.com/regul...sion/book.html

Chobits - another comedy, again heres A website. not the official one but it has semi decent info on it http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,8...m,chobits.html

Berserk - by far one of my favorit if not my favorit anime. again heres a site with some info thats semi decent. maybe in a day or 2 ill get on here and make these descriptions better...and correct spelling. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=328

ok well thats all for now, but out of thos i suggest watching berserk and hellsing there very good....well thats my opinion
Old 06-28-2006, 06:04 PM   #8
Undeadhunter
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

love hina was my first anime :') I laughed so hard with some stuff in it ... but some parts were sad to :(
Old 07-01-2006, 11:14 PM   #9
Kibz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'm not too big on it, but since movies have sucked ass sinceactors like Bruce Willis and Clint Eastwood grew old I've started watching some to try getting into it. Thanks to the guy at the blockbuster for pointing out another action section way over in the corner and giving me a site...lol.

http://www.anime-kraze.org/index.php - This is the site I go to occasionally to see if there's a series I might like.(Samurai Shamploo is nice)
Old 07-06-2006, 02:34 PM   #10
Flawless
Forum Member

Default Anime

Hey, this forum is very, VERY nice....been a while since Ive been to a forum this well put together.

Long time no see, btw.

Since I know that you are an avid fan of anime, can I request that you find one for me?

Im looking for all 3 of the Project A-ko movies. (Im old school)
Old 07-06-2006, 06:38 PM   #11
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Default Re: Anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
Hey, this forum is very, VERY nice....been a while since Ive been to a forum this well put together.

Long time no see, btw.

Since I know that you are an avid fan of anime, can I request that you find one for me?

Im looking for all 3 of the Project A-ko movies. (Im old school)
hmm i've seen some torrents for it but no seeds really, no real direct download. Probably have to resort to FXP/FTP sites from IRC.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:22 AM   #12
akatsuki
Forum Member

Default First post!

Hello! Found this forum through Blue gartre's forums... just b/c i found gulkeeva's avatars and sigs very nice @_@

anyway, just from mentioning blue gartre, you can probably tell i play FFXI :p, i'm on bismarck server.

so, to stay on topic, i'd also like to suggest you all watch Fate/stay night. it's a great anime.

another good one (recently ended :( only 14eps) is Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (AKA The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi) this anime is a bit strange at first... especially since the episodes were aired out of order, >< first time through it may be confusing..
and as a warning, if you watch eps 1 first, watch it to the end!
Old 07-11-2006, 09:04 AM   #13
goshtin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

started watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya after seeing the avatar on this forum.
I have no idea wahts going on.. it doesn't follow any linear story and is just all over the place X_x

the way the story seems to move is reflecting the spoof first episode. First episode nearly had me in tears because I thought the whole show would be like that.. but it's bizzare.. nearly all comedy and then suddenly becomes serious but still makes sense and I'm ranting..

*watches ep-5*

http://isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=...&op=and&iht=-1
Old 09-09-2006, 03:06 AM   #14
Flip
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Haruhi is not in chronological order but you can see the proper order at wikipedia, anyways an anime I recommend is Ergo Proxy, watch about 16 episodes, its a little slow to build up but pretty good.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Anime Stuff