Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Old 10-17-2007, 03:03 AM   #1
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default hmmm

i found this game for very cheap and i was wondering if i should get it and if it has a monthly fee, i couldn't seem to find it on the box
Old 10-17-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
gigan
Captain Garlock
Forum Member

monthly fee yes.

only get it if you enjoy packratting as a hobby because there's no real goal. its much like diablo 2 in that regard, but then you could always go back to d2 and play that without the monthly fee so...
Old 10-21-2007, 07:44 PM   #3
Zorafin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Sega seems to be trying to do a weird "release the content slowly" thing. Meaning, you'll be running the newest mission over and over until a new one is released, assuming the new one has better rewards.
I think the game was meant to be played with friends, and not too seriously. Just, play a mission you think is fun, all that jaz. They seem to do a good job in everything except was actually matters in a game.

Erm, ask again when the expansion hits. It's a vast improvement, from what I've heard, but that could just be overhype.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:34 AM   #4
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Ive started playing it again a little bit~ Mainly just enjoying the current event going on. Managed to snag 2 S rank twin sword boards though...:o hope they dont break.... ;_; /will be super sad panda~
Old 10-22-2007, 10:25 AM   #5
LadyPeorth
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

My biggest complaint was lack of friends. No organized grouping like a guild to always sign on and meet new people...that and my friends stopped playing rather quickly.

I did not want to do another grind fest (I ground 3 characters to 200 in the old Ep 1/2 days) so I eventually just stopped paying.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions