Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 08-17-2006, 06:30 AM   #1
cutekat
Forum Member

Default manequin dats

Hi,
It's my first post here. I was wondering if anyone knows where the mithra manequin dat(s) is located because I want to play around with it so I can.... play around with it.
GREAT website BTW.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:45 AM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default Re: manequin dats

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutekat
Hi,
It's my first post here. I was wondering if anyone knows where the mithra manequin dat(s) is located because I want to play around with it so I can.... play around with it.
GREAT website BTW.
The maniquins are "Player pieces" so if you change how gear looks on your mithra, and the manniquin is wearing it, it will change also. Only piece different is the head which you can find the DAT #'s using model viewer. Link to model viewer is in the "FFXI Stuff" section under the topic at top "Various stuff people look for like model viewer" :p
Old 08-17-2006, 12:37 PM   #3
cutekat
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
The maniquins are "Player pieces" so if you change how gear looks on your mithra, and the manniquin is wearing it, it will change also. Only piece different is the head which you can find the DAT #'s using model viewer. Link to model viewer is in the "FFXI Stuff" section under the topic at top "Various stuff people look for like model viewer" :p
Kk thanks. I did all those bits but I was hoping the manequin was moveable . Oh well, ty anyways.
Old 08-17-2006, 12:43 PM   #4
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Kk thanks. I did all those bits but I was hoping the manequin was moveable . Oh well, ty anyways.
Probably is, just a matter of finding the .dats that possess the manequin's motions. For the Manequin to make poses out of the regular PC model it has to have a .dat giving it that pose, so it's a question of which .dat is it? Being that the head is the only change I might suspect looking at that .dat to see if it has any motion info.

It's a chance at least that the head might have motion info. If it doesn't then it's another .dat somewere.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:04 PM   #5
irrellius
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

there is a quest to make mannequins take different poses, and with the right weights, or even using the /heal or /sit mods you can make them take different poses

unfrtunately I dont know how to find the mannequin pose dats, they are stillframes of other emotes, as in midway through, though I dont know if changing the whole emote would work
Old 08-17-2006, 01:55 PM   #6
cutekat
Forum Member

That's what I suspected too. I'll keep looking through them and post the info, if I find i,t up here. Thanks again everyone. :D
Old 08-17-2006, 02:22 PM   #7
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by irrellius
there is a quest to make mannequins take different poses, and with the right weights, or even using the /heal or /sit mods you can make them take different poses

unfrtunately I dont know how to find the mannequin pose dats, they are stillframes of other emotes, as in midway through, though I dont know if changing the whole emote would work
Yeah, still frames because the emote only has 1 frame of them. If you find it can probably build out a 40+ frames to make a moving model.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:37 PM   #8
edinheimer
Forum Member

i think the manequin poses are at 1-143-14 and 16
Old 08-18-2006, 01:21 AM   #9
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by edinheimer
I would test for the Manequins but issue I have is I can't get any help doing the quest. I'm probably going to have to buy all the parts, just such a rip off. :x
Old 08-18-2006, 02:56 AM   #10
Dammerung
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:
I would test for the Manequins but issue I have is I can't get any help doing the quest. I'm probably going to have to buy all the parts, just such a rip off. :x
The most expensive parts are 100% drops from BC20... find 2 other people. One is easy to do with 3 SMN, the other is 1 NIN and 2 RDM.
Old 08-18-2006, 04:08 AM   #11
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammerung
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:
The most expensive parts are 100% drops from BC20... find 2 other people. One is easy to do with 3 SMN, the other is 1 NIN and 2 RDM.
If you got a SMN you can duo Shooting Fish easy, all he did was have Ramoth astral flow three times and my banish killed the last one.

Funny how I find uses for that worthless spell in the most unusual places.
Old 09-05-2006, 01:41 PM   #12
cutekat
Forum Member

VRS gimped out on me and the FFXI options aren't in the tool box anymore. <cry>
I've deleted the registry key and reinstalled it about a dozen times and nothing. So I can't finish the manequin DAT modding (or anything else) now.
Any suggestions anyone?
Old 09-05-2006, 02:12 PM   #13
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
VRS gimped out on me and the FFXI options aren't in the tool box anymore. <cry>
I've deleted the registry key and reinstalled it about a dozen times and nothing. So I can't finish the manequin DAT modding (or anything else) now.
Any suggestions anyone?
Usually when that happens it's because the DirectX is not the right one. Download the DriectX from the www.credes.com website and install it, that should fix that problem.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section