Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 10-23-2007, 03:39 AM   #1
Tomassin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Hume F Ninjutsu motion

Is it at all possible to change the hume F ninjutsu casting motion like the hume M one?? :o

I really dont like how my char casts ninjutsu, but i do like the male motion, so if anyone feel like giving this a go it would be greatly appreciated and i'll love you <Long time> :D :D :D
Old 10-23-2007, 08:00 AM   #2
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

lol Toma.

you cant exactly port motions from male to female because they diffrent skeletons. You would have to make a whole new one, wich wont look like the male one no matter how hard you try and otherwise will just look crummy unless you spend weeks at VRS to make it look good :shock:

stop playing NIN <.< Hume female look rly bad dualwielding... like they carry 2 heavy bags of grocerys!! :twisted:
Old 10-23-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
Phiban
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

or play ninja on mithra cause when they cast they stick their liitle butts out :oops:
Old 10-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #4
Tomassin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrr
lol Toma.

you cant exactly port motions from male to female because they diffrent skeletons. You would have to make a whole new one, wich wont look like the male one no matter how hard you try and otherwise will just look crummy unless you spend weeks at VRS to make it look good :shock:

stop playing NIN <.< Hume female look rly bad dualwielding... like they carry 2 heavy bags of grocerys!! :twisted:
FGS Muri, it was only a questions - this is all totally new to me, i know nothing about how it works - so shoot me for asking ><
Old 10-23-2007, 03:35 PM   #5
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i did answer the question!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section