The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,326 Posts

>.>
Old 11-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Interesting question.....
Small rodents would be harder to ignore than most insects. We've had a bat in our house before, and we seem to keep getting more pet mice.... :|
Old 11-02-2007, 08:03 PM   #4
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Cockroaches and spiders are KOS for me. I can ignore the small roaches and mice but anything with more than 4 legs and/or is bigger than my pinky finger nail or gets in my direct line of sight MUST DIE! About two months ago I killed a garden snake (it was around 3 feet long) in my house. Had I seen it outside somewhere like on the sidewalk or in the street I would have ignored it. But since it dared to enter my home I had to kill it, making a complete mess of furniture, clothes and snakes blood in the process. Damn thing went into one of my closets which is where I finally cornered it.

But no, I can't ignore cockroaches. Nothing that hideously ugly deserves to live [in my house]. >_>
Old 11-02-2007, 09:19 PM   #5
Mattakuevan
Demi-Fiend in the Making
Forum Member

I catch cockroaches all the time in my house, I freaking hate it. I wish it was because my house was dirty because I could clean. But apparently its just because I live on the coast and these houses are made more open than others >.>

Bah, anyways cockroaches = death upon notice. Mice I tend to only find when my cat brings one home, lol.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:37 PM   #6
Mysteryguy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Roaches are fun to squish cause they make the satisfying crunchy squishy noise. I like squishing them slowly so it lasts longer. Squishing roaches is fun ^.^
Old 11-03-2007, 01:07 AM   #7
gigan
Captain Garlock
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
Cockroaches and spiders are KOS for me.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #8
Zorafin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Spiders eat harmful insects. If they're alive, they're alive because they're eating something that would bother you even more than the spider would.

Save the spiders!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,326 Posts

Well....
what the original post was about is about *ahem* people not the actual roaches haha
Old 11-03-2007, 09:26 PM   #10
Ryuuri
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
Cockroaches and spiders are KOS for me. I can ignore the small roaches and mice but anything with more than 4 legs and/or is bigger than my pinky finger nail or gets in my direct line of sight MUST DIE! About two months ago I killed a garden snake (it was around 3 feet long) in my house. Had I seen it outside somewhere like on the sidewalk or in the street I would have ignored it. But since it dared to enter my home I had to kill it, making a complete mess of furniture, clothes and snakes blood in the process. Damn thing went into one of my closets which is where I finally cornered it.

But no, I can't ignore cockroaches. Nothing that hideously ugly deserves to live [in my house]. >_>
I Couldn't agree more X'D

I fucking HATE cockroaches.. there was one on my fan .. somehow ...and it was making very annoying noises when it was walking... I grabbed my katana and... SHWING! I knocked it off the fan with the sheath and ........

STOMPED ON THE BASTARD WITH MY STEAL TOE BOOTS!

DIE DIE! STOMP SPLAT! HAHAHAHA
Old 11-03-2007, 10:44 PM   #11
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorafin
Spiders eat harmful insects. If they're alive, they're alive because they're eating something that would bother you even more than the spider would.

Save the spiders!
So if you seen a Black Widow in your house, you wouldn't want to kill it? >_>

And yeah, if I get a bug problem... I call in a professional for it since trying to kill cockroaches is basicly useless.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #12
fudgie
Oh, God damnit...
Dat Modder
Forum Member

I can't stand cockroaches. Not one bit. I tried shooting at one that was in my garage once. God, what a horrible mess that was. x.x Btw you know they can live for 2 weeks with their heads cut off?
Old 11-09-2007, 10:14 PM   #13
Stahn456
Forum Member

Cockroaches? it really depends on the size, i dont mind small aones, usually half an inch or so, but the really big ones cause me to flip out, one morning i woke up with a roach about a inch or so long crawling on me, i panicked and fell out my bed.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:50 PM   #14
luna_panshiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorafin

Save the spiders!
So if you seen a Black Widow in your house, you wouldn't want to kill it? >_>

And yeah, if I get a bug problem... I call in a professional for it since trying to kill cockroaches is basicly useless.
had a black widow in my back yard once, i flipped out and tossed it in a container of pool chlorine. what an interesting noise it made too >.>
Old 11-11-2007, 12:42 AM   #15
Raxiaz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Not at all.

I hate cockroaches. I can kill them rather easily these days but back when I was a kid I'd wake my dad or mom up at 3 in the morning being like "there's a cockroach in my room mommy ; ;".

...But spiders...I cannot STAND those things... Sure, I don't mind their existence, but when I see them I fuckin' freak the fuck out. Me and my sister were walking out of the house one day and I saw a BIGASS 7-legged (or was it 9-legged? I know it was uneven, though) spider on a box in our garage. I stopped DEAD IN MY TRACKS.

I hate spiders...they can literally put me into shock...
Old 11-11-2007, 02:46 AM   #16
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Honestly cockroaches don't bother me that much. No insects or arachnids do. When I see a roach I do the same thing I do to all bugs, spiders, scorpions, lizards, snakes, rodents, etc. etc. which is catch them... and place them in my neighbors yard when they're not looking. :D

Honestly ever since I took entomology I can't stand the thought of killing any kind of critter who has an exoskeleton. Hell once I live on my own I intend to own a tarantula :P.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:13 AM   #17
gigan
Captain Garlock
Forum Member

once every year and a half or so i find a scorpion in my room. i put the last one in a jar on my desk.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #18
PANCAKESDEFEATED
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I despise bugs..I don't kill them, but I do indeed despise them. u0u; I cannot ignore cockroaches, I see them and I squeal and hide on the ceiling fan. Then I get paranoid that there are more. Everywhere. Happens with most bugs other than ants..It's usually a few hours until I get over it and move on. XD So answer: HELLS NO lol..Been itching to say that all day for no particular reason. '-'
Old 11-11-2007, 03:25 PM   #19
Ferris
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Having a house with no roaches period; priceless.

Seeing a spider in your shower when you're taking a shower; OMFG KILL IT
Old 11-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #20
nitsuryko
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

all insects die on sight >.< once i was about to sleep i caught something with my eye right in front of my head while i was trying to sleep i got up, turned on the light and found it was a spider on a web line lowering down to where my head was... i killed it right away.

after that i've killed everything that isn't human that enters my room xD we have no pets.

as for black widows... no i won't kill those, i'd rather capture them and donate it to i forget who but find out who takes them to make anti-venom to help save people's lives. also their venom tho small in amount is worth money! lol so i wouldn't kill them. i saw something on TV about them a long while ago.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum