Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 11:44 PM   #1
torbrillord
Forum Member

Default WotG Stuff

mainly this's to see if anyone's having trouble getting through the Maws.
now, thing is... i was aggro'd & killed while on the quest for dancer, and i can't go through the Maw i originally went through. does that mean i'm fucked for WotG stuff?
Old 12-01-2007, 12:19 AM   #2
El Grapadora
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

No, most likely you had your cutscene in Sauromuge Cham. right? Well, whichever area you got thrown out of when first entering the past is the Maw you need to re enter to go back, if you havent opened any others before leaving.

So, since it's Saur. Cham., you need to get to the area around Roc. Which means you'll need to go through Banishing Gate #3

Let me know how it goes~ (i had to do this same thing)
Old 12-01-2007, 12:23 AM   #3
Dawezy
Spare some Beer, Gov'na?
Forum Member

Default Re: WotG Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by torbrillord
mainly this's to see if anyone's having trouble getting through the Maws.
now, thing is... i was aggro'd & killed while on the quest for dancer, and i can't go through the Maw i originally went through. does that mean i'm fucked for WotG stuff?
Maws work the same as runic portals. For example, erm.

When I first started the expansion I found the Maw in Rolanberry Fields and was warped to Sauromugue Champaign (in the past). So from there a promptly used the Maw again (In Sauromugue Champaign) and I could go back and forth between Sauromugue Champaign (Present & Past). In order to go back to the Rolanberry Fields maw? I had to walk there In the past and use the Maw.. then I could use the Maw both present and past.

Get the drift?

Have to use the Maws in the past, to unlock access in the present.

So you'll be walking..

...alot.
Old 12-01-2007, 12:27 AM   #4
torbrillord
Forum Member

actually, CS was in Rolanberry Fields. so i need to go there in Present to get to the Past, is what I gather. thanks, i'd say it was REALLY stupid to fuck up that easily in the new expansion...
Old 12-01-2007, 01:35 PM   #5
PANCAKESDEFEATED
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by torbrillord
actually, CS was in Rolanberry Fields. so i need to go there in Present to get to the Past, is what I gather. thanks, i'd say it was REALLY stupid to fuck up that easily in the new expansion...
I had the same problem. I went in the maw in Rolanberry and it spit me out in Batallia downs. Three hours later (All the while not leaving the past) I aggro three or four Quadav and two Slugs..Dead. No pixies around to raise mai ath. So I had to go through Batallia downs again. So if you got your CS in Rolanberry yes, go to Rolanberry to get back.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff