so never trust motherfuckers with shit until you really get to know 'em

otherwise you may end up gettin' hurt real bad

things are boring
your face is boring
scholar is boring
drugs are boring
music is boring
movies are boring
the only thing that doesn't seem boring is killing myself because it's "new" and "exciting", neva know what's on the other side!

believe that if you kill yourself, you'll go to a happy place, and if you kill yourself, you will go to a happy place
Old 12-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #2
Botreie
Proud Pervert
Forum Member

id like to request this thread be deleted... solicitiing death as the ultimate joy...is...fucked up
Old 12-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #3
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

emo much? <.<
Old 12-01-2007, 10:12 PM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,422 Times in 3,372 Posts

What a strange thread... anyway

Suicide isn't the answer to everything, nor is attempting to kill (or thinking of) the person that caused the problem. its usualy best to move on and look for better things in life. usualy people that mess with peoples feelings or do "bad stuff" it catches up to them.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

id just like to clarify

drugs are NOT bad

k continue
Old 12-02-2007, 12:14 AM   #6
PANCAKESDEFEATED
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakrila
id just like to clarify

drugs are NOT bad

k continue
First off. He said drugs are boring. Which is wrong. Drugs are not boring.

Second off what you said is correct. Drugs are not bad, they're awful. They brought you Nirvana. Great. I love Nirvana. They brought you Pink Floyd or at least Pink Floyd's earlier work including Dark Side of the Moon (which to this day holds the record for longest time on the charts at number 1). Martin Scorcese, Jimi Hendrix, the list keeps going. They've also destroyed thousands upon thousands of lives. :P People have lost their children, their houses, their jobs, their husbands, their wives, their lives to drugs. But hey that's okay because they've made our lives more entertaining. It's not an affliction I suffer from, it's an affliction I benefit from. So it's fine, right? Right.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:03 AM   #7
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANCAKESDEFEATED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakrila
id just like to clarify

drugs are NOT bad

k continue
First off. He said drugs are boring. Which is wrong. Drugs are not boring.

Second off what you said is correct. Drugs are not bad, they're awful. They brought you Nirvana. Great. I love Nirvana. They brought you Pink Floyd or at least Pink Floyd's earlier work including Dark Side of the Moon (which to this day holds the record for longest time on the charts at number 1). Martin Scorcese, Jimi Hendrix, the list keeps going. They've also destroyed thousands upon thousands of lives. :P People have lost their children, their houses, their jobs, their husbands, their wives, their lives to drugs. But hey that's okay because they've made our lives more entertaining. It's not an affliction I suffer from, it's an affliction I benefit from. So it's fine, right? Right.

yes drugs are very not boring as well. but no, drugs also teach things that are unlearnable, let you see beyond vision, allow you to use your brain to its fullest potential, and let you feel better than possible. there are diffenately awful drugs but not all of them are. heroin is terrible, meth is pretty bad altho it tastes good... the rest are fair game lol
Old 12-02-2007, 04:21 AM   #8
Eviticus
Proud Automaton Owner
Forum Member

Simply, though things may seem like they are never going to get better, there is always one constant. You will always, no matter what, die in the end. So, if you want to die, don't worry, you will. However, there is no harm in sticking around and seeing if things do turn out to be better.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:31 AM   #9
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botreie
id like to request this thread be deleted... solicitiing death as the ultimate joy...is...fucked up
I agree with this.

I tried killing myself last year. I even posted this on sirens server forums because there was a discussion thread there. I wanted to die because of my ex boyfriend. I understand depression is a hard thing to face. And to me it sounds like your depressed. Ive taken the happy pills. Made me emotionless. I decided I would rather be upset and get hurt easier than not have any feelings at all. But is it really worth dying for. Have you ever thought what it would do to your family and friends. Even if you don't think you have any there ARE people who care. I really don't care for this thread either but =x saying that we should kill ourselves/you should kill yourself isn't a good answer.

Hun, to be honest it seems like a huge call for attention to me. Flame me if you want but ;( its a very upsetting topic to me.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:22 PM   #10
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

well, killing yourself can be a sensable solution in certain situations. if you truly feel like giving your life to prove a point to at least 1 other person is worth it to you then shit why not? i mean killing yourself certainly WILL change other people's lives, theres no doubt about that. the real question is if its worth it to you, after you take every single aspect into consideration. all the good times youll never have, all the people out there youll never meet. and hell even the bad times teach you things you could never learn from people, things nobody could ever tell you. well im sure they try but some things in life you can only learn from experience. a few months ago i got pretty sick of life and didnt wanna play it anymore, but of course things end up getting better eventually... now im engaged to the most beautiful girl ive ever met, hoping to move out soon, and all the people who pissed me off and made me sick of living are all in shitty situations now. hell even my ex ended up getting some disease and gave it to my friend that she cheated on me with. sweet sweet justice.

so chipper up s0n, shits not all that bad. at least ya aint in a hospital like my fiance, you have your health, obviously have an internet connection, and ya spell better than me so ya arent dangerously stupid, you could get a job easy prolly, get that paper comin in, and nothin else matters after that
Old 12-02-2007, 06:55 PM   #11
PANCAKESDEFEATED
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Suicide is not a solution, it's an escape.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:11 PM   #12
Ferris
Forum Member

1) If you're pathetic enough to have to use drugs (pot, meth, etc), then you're better off doing us a favor and buzzing off. Everyone has their bad moments, if you give in that easily, then please, don't solicit it as an 'answer' to things that have gone wrong.

2) I can't say I know the gravity of what's happened, but doing yourself in is never the correct choice. Self-righteous or not, it's wrong. (Unless, of course, you're saving somebody in the process, and it's unavoidable.)

3) I don't care who you are; George Bush, Osama, or the lead singer of Fallout Boy, somebody is going to mourn your death, so don't think that by doing so, no one is going to care, because SOMEBODY will.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:31 PM   #13
PANCAKESDEFEATED
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Patrick Stump is the anti-christ.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:03 AM   #14
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Quote:
1) If you're pathetic enough to have to use drugs (pot, meth, etc), then you're better off doing us a favor and buzzing off. Everyone has their bad moments, if you give in that easily, then please, don't solicit it as an 'answer' to things that have gone wrong.
lol the percent of drug users who use it for an escape from their problems is so low... WAY lower than alcohol. ppl who do drugs have lots of different reasons for doing them depending on what drug they do. also, saying that weed and meth are similar is incredibly ignorant, the only thing they have in common is that the high makes your body feel euphoric, and even that is different from both drugs. some drugs deffinately have good sides to them, LSD can open your mind in ways undescribable, its been proven that it allows you to use more of your brain than you can without it. scientists are constantly finding out more good things about weed too. many ancient tribes and cultures used magic mushrooms, including the south-americans, the mayans took shrooms, and all of their science was so advanced for its time. sorry to shoot you down so bluntly but, you dont really seem to know anything about drugs, and its embarrasing to see you talk about something you have no experience with.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:06 AM   #15
Rina Refine

ppl who dont do drugs will always hate it.
ppl who do drugs will always try to defend it.
there is no right or wrong.
just facts that tells us what drugs can do.
it his choice.
so dont fight over it...
unless of course, he's ur special soulmate person.
or ur planning to have kids.
or if he owes u money but is using it to buy drugs.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:09 PM   #16
Ferris
Forum Member

I don't give a shit if people do them. I *DO* give a shit when they push it on other people. Use it to open your mind? Bull-fucking-shit. That is not the reason ANYBODY uses it.

"Dude, this stuff makes you 10% smarter, let's get fucked up and smoke a pound of it, then we'll be even wiser!"

Would you EVER hear anything like that? No.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #17
Raxiaz
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Honestly you should just shut the fuck up, it's 'cause of people like you that make me feel horrible.

LOLemo

Honestly, Miay whatever your name is, you just seem like an annoying...person to me.

You know what I should do? Go kill people, eh? Instead of killing myself why not go shoot up an office? Or just go on a fucking killing spree with everything planned out 'til you die, in ways of shooting yourself or getting shot and dying. THEN it won't be so pathetic. Then I'll have a reason to be dead, everyone hates me for killing their loved ones! But the people everyone who suffers from shootings should hate, are the people who made the sad person so sad. So before you go around flaming people and calling them pathetic for "using drugs to make themselves feel better" (which by the way is not why I do drugs. I do them to keep me under the fucking roof, you idiot [and let's not even mention that no two humans are exactly alike, we all have different problems, some that we can't fucking control), maybe you should take a look in the mirror and ask yourself a few questions. You do realize there is a person behind every fucking computer monitor, right? With feelings and other qualities of human life.

Internet is advancing every day... I wouldn't be surprised if by some way, some how we all begin to actually live in a cyber-created world. So lol @ internet is serious business, 'cause quite frankly, idiots, it is. Messageboards being serious business, though, that's just lol.

Anyway now that that heat is off my chest and I feel a little better, I'm going to go buy some herbage. Peace.

p.s. Relationships? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p.p.s Marriage? Me? AS IF! LOL.

p.p.p.s. There's not a single fucking girl who likes me, so lol at sex. I oughta just go rape a bitch and then shoot her, then go on the killing spree. At least I won't die a virgin then!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:09 PM   #18
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Quote:
Use it to open your mind? Bull-fucking-shit. That is not the reason ANYBODY uses it.
i took LSD and mushrooms for the mind-expanding aspect of it. and i can say it worked pretty well.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:33 PM   #19
Asgardian
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raxiaz
Honestly you should just shut the fuck up, it's 'cause of people like you that make me feel horrible.

LOLemo

Honestly, Miay whatever your name is, you just seem like an annoying...person to me.

You know what I should do? Go kill people, eh? Instead of killing myself why not go shoot up an office? Or just go on a fucking killing spree with everything planned out 'til you die, in ways of shooting yourself or getting shot and dying. THEN it won't be so pathetic. Then I'll have a reason to be dead, everyone hates me for killing their loved ones! But the people everyone who suffers from shootings should hate, are the people who made the sad person so sad. So before you go around flaming people and calling them pathetic for "using drugs to make themselves feel better" (which by the way is not why I do drugs. I do them to keep me under the fucking roof, you idiot [and let's not even mention that no two humans are exactly alike, we all have different problems, some that we can't fucking control), maybe you should take a look in the mirror and ask yourself a few questions. You do realize there is a person behind every fucking computer monitor, right? With feelings and other qualities of human life.

Internet is advancing every day... I wouldn't be surprised if by some way, some how we all begin to actually live in a cyber-created world. So lol @ internet is serious business, 'cause quite frankly, idiots, it is. Messageboards being serious business, though, that's just lol.

Anyway now that that heat is off my chest and I feel a little better, I'm going to go buy some herbage. Peace.

p.s. Relationships? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p.p.s Marriage? Me? AS IF! LOL.

p.p.p.s. There's not a single fucking girl who likes me, so lol at sex. I oughta just go rape a bitch and then shoot her, then go on the killing spree. At least I won't die a virgin then!
You have mental problems. Go find a psyciatrist(sp?) or something. And ahead of time: I dont rly care if people think thats rude or shit, because people like this piss me off. If people insult you or something, ignore them/tell them to fuck off, dont let it get under your skin and cry or w/e. They dont know you, who cares what they say/think? You have food, clothes, a warm place to live, you should be grateful for those. Not being upset and down about shit. If you dont like people, then dont like people. A friend of mine HATES people, because he thinks society is full of incompetent ass holes. You know what? Hes right, 90% of the population are selfish bitches who judge people right away and pick on others weaker then themselves. Does he go on message boards and complain about it? Does he threaten to kill people, or himself, because he doesnt care? Fuck no. He lives his life for himself. I suggest you try it as well.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:11 PM   #20
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Girls don't have to like you to have sex, that's what alcohol is for.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum