Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 12-16-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Tings
Forum Member

Default How about some FFXI MAP DATs?

I have a set of map DATs that i got off Brandson's web site that he made but there out of date now since all the new updates and expansions and such.
There DATs made from FFXI-ATLAS.com maps showing all the NM, treasure coffers/chests, logging, mining, zoneing spots and quest marks like on the web site and they are REALLY helpfull.

Would any one else be willing to take up his work and make new map DATs?

If i knew how i would do it my self but alas i'm not good with programming or arts stuff...
Old 12-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
Dracovivi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Um.. he as updated them recently...

and here is the FFXI-Atlas WotG maps i've done
here
Old 12-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #3
Tings
Forum Member

Default maps

Well i have Brandson's 1.3.5 maps set. (newest one that I know of)
but it is missing alot of the newer redone maps from FFXI-ATLAS like the maps connections and such.
I really some one would teach me how to convert the maps from the web site to in game DATs so i could keep my maps up to date my self.
I am a fast learner but poor so buying special programs aren't in my budget. (being poor and handy capped sucks)

Edit: I just installed your maps but i don't see the maps for outer areas like east ronfarue S and such in my Altana viewer... am i missing an update for AV or wernt they included?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section