Notices

Old 01-07-2008, 12:11 AM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,422 Times in 3,372 Posts

Default 40 Pally vs 40 shaman... wut

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SWjc3G...eature=related

thad be kinda cool too see, too bad most see on the server I'm on is a naked Night elf rush
Old 01-07-2008, 01:50 AM   #2
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

No SS's here but I did have one AV, ages ago before level 70 though, where everyone had a fishing pole and that's all we used to beat each other into submission. (We eventually won.)

Some people even had the whole fishing attire... or were using the trinket inside the little lake outside Dun Bald...whatever. Ah... the good ol' days.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:54 AM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythago
No SS's here but I did have one AV, ages ago before level 70 though, where everyone had a fishing pole and that's all we used to beat each other into submission. (We eventually won.)

Some people even had the whole fishing attire... or were using the trinket inside the little lake outside Dun Bald...whatever. Ah... the good ol' days.
Sounds like alot crazy stuff happened back in the day, I got a screenshot of 4chan zerg of massive amounts of Lv1 undead naked running to ally town
Old 01-07-2008, 03:56 AM   #4
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

That looks mad fun, but at the same time extremely frustrating and confusing. The lag would make the game unplayable and finding a stable target in such a massive crowd would take a lot of focus. Nothing is more fun than good old fashion 1 on 1 PVP.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Well... there's 80 in AV, and pretty much 80 people in 1 spot fighting in a tiny area (like when horde cut off ally heading south and their all at the 2 bunkers/GY up top) its not that bad at all.

Probably just looks laggy since he was recording it... since just 25 is kind of laggy recording when their all doing stuff.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #6
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Personally I dislike mass PvP because it always feels like 40 vs 1. As a Warlock people will kill me before a priest, druid or anything else. It's like being a raid boss with 100% drop rates, instant respawn and 5 HP. Chasing down an enemy only to have him escape while all his friends jump you is ghey.

But if I really could jump in a Paladin vs Shaman war on my Shaman that'd be more fun than doing AV. At least there won't be anyone stun locking me to death.
Old 01-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #7
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Try playing a rogue. As a warlock your at least in the BACK with other casters so your easier to reach. Me? As soon as a Garrote or CS I'm insta-gibbed by some fucker in S3 and a Shock Rifle... or so it seems.

That's why I prefer to PVP on my Moonkin... when I do PVP which isn't often. (Just a shame I need to PVP on my rogue... less then 2k honor from my S1 fist weapon)
Old 01-12-2008, 05:38 PM   #8
Wintermute
Postcount Manipulator
Forum Member

I was not present at the time that this happened, but from what I heard it was primarily a gigantic lag fest. I don't think there was a decisive "winner." (No, I didn't watch the video all the way through. I was around when it was being organized, I remember what it is.)
Old 01-12-2008, 05:42 PM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythago
Try playing a rogue. As a warlock your at least in the BACK with other casters so your easier to reach. Me? As soon as a Garrote or CS I'm insta-gibbed by some fucker in S3 and a Shock Rifle... or so it seems.

That's why I prefer to PVP on my Moonkin... when I do PVP which isn't often. (Just a shame I need to PVP on my rogue... less then 2k honor from my S1 fist weapon)
You know when I'm dotting people from a distance... I like to target "the big furry bear" O_o

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMORPG's » WoW Media