Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 01-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
Lissette
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Gnole request

is there any way to change the idle position of the gnole from its original idle position to it's casting animation? thank you :wink:
Old 01-10-2008, 08:57 AM   #2
Dracovivi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I would imagine it is feasible.. but not a simple task. Don't be surprised if this doesn't get much attention. Motion mods are the hardest of them all, and very few even know the basics.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Nakate
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

It would actually be pretty simple with a hex editor, and just leave VRS out of the equation. The only problem here is that the animations are different lengths, designed to loop at different points, etc. If you just take one and replace it, it may run fine for a while, but the game will start randomly crashing later on. At least it did for me when I tried switching the player's idle battle animation.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:20 PM   #4
Lissette
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

i see

i use altana viewer and was wondering if the "ma2" motion could be swapped in place of "idl" if anyone could make an attempt at this i would greatly appreciate it ^^

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section