Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 01-19-2008, 07:06 PM   #1
howardec
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Opo+HumeF NPC/Nude Mithra Fomor NPC/"Revealing Armor

Yea, its alot to ask for after just joinin' the site but I have been looking throughout Xoops (well as much to my no Japanese speaking Ass' ability, heh) for these things and nada. I originally started looking through Xoops for the long haired faces, after seeing it mention on a topic that they have them; something about 999lily or other (mind you I still can't find those illusive faces). I really enjoyed the NPC mods I have found from both this site and Xoops. I would like to alter all NPC (atleast the mithras heh), mind you I do want to create my own, but with VRS site down I don't know how to use said software or what other one I could use to create detailed mods. Now to the point, I would love to get the Opo+hume dats I have shown in the pix below; in addition, I was wondering if there is a single NPC version of the Mithra Fomor in the pic below I could use, to swamp out with all the Mithra fomors through the game (or at least a few), with or w/o n. ring, doesn't really matter. The first thing I was planning on doing while teaching myself how to use VRS was mod the "Revealing Armor" mod of the Hume F in modified Odin Armor, but yeah that isn't gonna happen so I'll beg yall instead =P. I just want to remove the breast plate, exposing, well the breast, heh, and remove the "cup plate"; surely you know what that will expose more so. I would deeply appreciate any of the requests being full filled or even knowledge to where I can get them. But if possible, if some one does modify the "Revealing Armor" for me, could you make the areolas and nipples a nice dark-brown/brown shade? Most mods always give them pink or pale complected ones, I hate that =P any-who thank you in advanced for, if nothing else, patiently reading through my rambling. Oh yea some Elvaan nude NPCs would be nice to like for instance Ultima or the Princess,(sorry can't think of her name)

Old 01-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
TOD
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

on the fomors its the same .dats as equipment just the face is diffrent so if your using a nude skin for the hoody thing cloak whatever its called and you see the mithra fomor nin youll see the mithra skin color but with the black fomor face. pics later when i care to go to lufaise meadows
Old 01-20-2008, 01:12 AM   #3
howardec
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Ah, thanx for that info, if you know anything about my other enquires(sp) please do tell. Again, thanx for reply, didn't think anyone was gonna reply heh.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section