Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 01-28-2008, 11:51 PM   #1
Sepirock
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default I profess my love for Gulkeeva

Hi Gulky ended up talking to Mirandaa and you came up so I figured I had to come harass you and finally say hi at your pevert site since we all know what a forum whore you are and won't use instant messaging @_@/

Hope it's all going well for you let me know if you ever end up playing anything really good besides WoW :P
Old 01-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,588 Times in 3,421 Posts

haha wtf, your still alive, i knew mira was... somewhere out there far away... somewhere O_o

Well, I might try playing the RO@ beta if could figure where to get it, heard it sout.

What you been up to anyway.. and mira? Still llurking ffxi? Mira still playing DOA volleyball with naked mod?
Old 01-29-2008, 05:57 AM   #3
Sepirock
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

:D Me I'm mostly working the longer I stay in business the busier it gets ironicly. I haven't touched an mmo since Finalheaven went to WoW and we quit Vanguard because of Sony being a failure. Haven't seen anything of much interest but I'm sure once his work slows down maybe FH will have something he'll want to play besides WoW. I logged on to Nikinomi now and then to visit with a few people but MG moved to Garuda with BO and Sev. There were some nice people there I still logged on and played Niki when I was really bored, but now MG has moved back to Hades and joined Exc so I probably won't be logging on any time soon :oops: I miss some of the AS people but other then that I don't even miss FFXI. As for Mira I think he's just mostly playing his PS3 from the sounds of it. Anyways just wanted to say hi hope your doing well etc since I don't have you on MSN like everyone else tell Bloody I said hi too @_@/
Old 01-29-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,588 Times in 3,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepirock
:D Me I'm mostly working the longer I stay in business the busier it gets ironicly. I haven't touched an mmo since Finalheaven went to WoW and we quit Vanguard because of Sony being a failure. Haven't seen anything of much interest but I'm sure once his work slows down maybe FH will have something he'll want to play besides WoW. I logged on to Nikinomi now and then to visit with a few people but MG moved to Garuda with BO and Sev. There were some nice people there I still logged on and played Niki when I was really bored, but now MG has moved back to Hades and joined Exc so I probably won't be logging on any time soon :oops: I miss some of the AS people but other then that I don't even miss FFXI. As for Mira I think he's just mostly playing his PS3 from the sounds of it. Anyways just wanted to say hi hope your doing well etc since I don't have you on MSN like everyone else tell Bloody I said hi too @_@/
Well I've been playing a mix of PSU and wow, mostly wow nearing 5 characters Lv 70, doing some raids with the guild on there. Playing PSU soorta, witing for the new toys to come out then play a bit etc etc

Finalheaven any good? Might look into it, I'm soorta waiting on RO2, currently only a korean beta out and playing thats like... eeehhhhh, was bad enough trying to figure it out when it was just RO in korean long ago.

Bloody semi-soorta still plays wow... he's on it a month then off.. then back on. Pretty much spends all his money on paying for utilities/rent beer

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum