Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 02-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
Kismet
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Do you agree with this?

Well here's the story:

I knew someone on FFXI (but since I quit, we've talked on msn a lot)., I've known him for about 6 months now, up until today he's told me he's a girl but just from nowhere, he admitted he is a guy. It's not a big deal to me, we didn't date or anything but here's where it gets slightly twisted... He's an MtF, in the early stages of surgery. I asked him why he really wanted to be a female and his exact words were "so I can be a lesbian".

Personally, I don't mind, anyone having a gender changing OP is fine by me, whatever the reason may be.

How do you people see this? Is it wrong to become a female just so he can be a lesbian?
Old 02-13-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I am a lesbian at heart. Though I'd never contemplate having the surgery because it is imperfect, and I hate the idea of having surgery, and well I don't want to say goodbye to my penis. Though if I could find a magical lamp and be granted 3 wishes, my first would be for life to be turned into anime, the second I would wish to be turned into a girl that could go futa on command.

To each their own though.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:17 PM   #3
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i have been considdering the same thing... but seriously, it would just make already complicated things unnecessaryly more complicated =-=
Old 02-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #4
Ferris
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Disagree wholeheartedly. That's the stupidest reason you could ever want to have a sex change.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:31 PM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,576 Times in 3,411 Posts

Well its his life/money/choice. He can do whatever he wants would be my opnion, I would say the same if I was his father.

Only thing thad maybe change my mind is if he was doing it to feel "more loved" by me (as the parent) and using his body to do so (which I would find kinda odd). O_o

I think this comments gonna probably starta whole new strange comment of posts...
Old 02-13-2008, 09:37 PM   #6
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Well, if a male "wants" to be a lesbian, they're pretty much half way to a transsexual already. If they go for the surgery they're probably one anyway. But I hope he doesn't have a "grass is greener" complex. It would suck he gets the surgery, then learns that it's not all it's cracked up to be. The surgery can give you a vagoo, but it can't make you hot.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:36 AM   #7
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

also, you ll give up the chance of ever having children of your own, and I dont want to do that just yet.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #8
wanta
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barachiel
I am a lesbian at heart. Though I'd never contemplate having the surgery because it is imperfect, and I hate the idea of having surgery, and well I don't want to say goodbye to my penis. Though if I could find a magical lamp and be granted 3 wishes, my first would be for life to be turned into anime, the second I would wish to be turned into a girl that could go futa on command.

To each their own though.
Sign me up for that as well...
Old 02-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #9
aidenraine
Taru Eater
Forum Member

I'm with gulky. their body, their money. they can do what they want with it. just tell them not to come crying to you when they realize how idiotic it was. >.>
Old 02-14-2008, 10:38 PM   #10
kai1kai
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Re: Do you agree with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet
Well here's the story:

I knew someone on FFXI (but since I quit, we've talked on msn a lot)., I've known him for about 6 months now, up until today he's told me he's a girl but just from nowhere, he admitted he is a guy. It's not a big deal to me, we didn't date or anything but here's where it gets slightly twisted... He's an MtF, in the early stages of surgery. I asked him why he really wanted to be a female and his exact words were "so I can be a lesbian".

Personally, I don't mind, anyone having a gender changing OP is fine by me, whatever the reason may be.

How do you people see this? Is it wrong to become a female just so he can be a lesbian?
theres a lot of peole out there that feel they are a lesbian trapped in a mans body. seriously, i was watching Cathouse(the show on HBO) and the one guy came in all in drag and said he was a lesbian traped in a mans body. maybe this person is the same only taking it a step further.

if he truely feels that he's a lesbian in a man's body, then i dont see anything wrong with it.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:34 PM   #11
Liete
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Although its true that its his money and his life to do what he wishes. Getting a sex change to just become a lesbian is still stupid.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:23 PM   #12
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

I agree its stupid. That's just going too far, he's trading in a real dick for a strap-on.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum