Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 02-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #1
Qwerty1
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Decent CG sets?

I' was playing around with my wallpapers lately and found this vista sidebar gadget that switches out my wallpaper every 5 seconds so I'm trying to put together a little video/slide show in the background.

Only problem is finding the right kind of pics to use for something like this. I have a pair of pics I found that I'm using right now but I'm looking for something a little more complex.

I was thinking and thought what better to use for something like this than a CG set from a game? They have those still pics where they just change something small with each new one so it would make the perfect slide show.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good hentai CG set to look into? I'm looking for something messy, uncensored and if at all possible with loli...
Old 02-29-2008, 12:28 AM   #2
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Let's meow meow is a classic. I think it's censored though.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff