Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 03-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
Cocoa-Chocobo
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default okay, so I have a general question i'd like to ask everyone

what attracts men (or women) to the breasts?

personally, i like the booty... breasts are nice, but the ass has to be just right, y'know?
Old 03-08-2008, 10:39 AM   #2
aidenraine
Taru Eater
Forum Member

some may ask what attracts people to the ass as well. seeing as what it's used for. >.>

personally, I think both have to be just right.
Old 03-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #3
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

The thing I find funny is that you're asking a left-brain question about a right-brain subject.

Left Brain: Logic, words, mathematics, rational thought, language, etc.

Right Brain: Emotion - feelings, attraction, visual, instinct, etc.

It really is a hard question to answer. Yes, breasts are attractive, but to me, every inch of the female physique is attractive. Breasts, buttocks, lips, hair, legs, eyes, belly, hips, calves, arms, neck, shoulders, and yes crotch as well. Don't ask me why roundness draws my eye and makes my pulse increase. It just does. Just being in the presence of a girl makes me jittery. Where's the logic in that?

If anyone asks my physical preferences, they go in this order. Butt/hips, legs, breasts. The first thing I look at on a girl: Hair. Second thing: face. The thing that attracts me most to a girl: Personality. (I don't give a shit how good they look if they are as shallow as a pond.)

(In case anyone hasn't figured it out by now, I'm extremely left-brained. Which probably explains why I'm extremely introverted as well.)
Old 03-08-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Breasts and ass are like cakes and pies. Both are delicious and fuckable.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #5
Botreie
Proud Pervert
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
you know as a woman, i should be offended by that....but hes right XD
Old 03-08-2008, 04:24 PM   #6
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

It's about aesthetics and personal preference, not logic. Men can be attracted to breasts because they look nice. Likewise they can be attracted to an epic ass. Personally I look for a mixture of everything: Great personality and sex drive, intelligence, smaller breasts, a good face and body, and a nice ass.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
wanta
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Same as Wenrick, I love everything about the female body. It's hard to describe why, but I just do.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
aidenraine
Taru Eater
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanta
It's hard to describe why, but I just do.
they're very visually appealing, that's why >.>
Old 03-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #9
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
I think this man deserves an internet for this comment.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:40 PM   #10
Cocoa-Chocobo
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

oh, don't get me wrong. i'm in love with the body of the female. well, average female at least.

i just have preferences of the areas of the female that i enjoy, such as the ass or feet. i have a foot fetish, mind you. but i like that, too, because even if the girl doesn't have a nice ass - if she has a smooth, soft, well-cared-for pair of feet, then that doesn't matter :)

but I see... hm. i just don't see why everyone usually talks about the chest area of the female, you know? like my friend. the thing he prefers is breasts. ass, too, but breasts are usually the very first thing he mentions on a girl. like how they bounce, or what-have-you. he mentioned to me once that he wants his girl's chest to be like the FIRST thing you notice on her.

personally, i'd like my girl to be in high-heels & a short skirt, doesn't matter what they're wearing. nice ass or no. but the feet, man. the feet!

haha...well... i suppose we all have our preferences ;)
Old 03-08-2008, 08:49 PM   #11
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

I'm not much into feet. That probably explains why I don't like high heels. But I'll take girl feet over guy feet any day of the year.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:52 PM   #12
Cocoa-Chocobo
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

same here!!

i don't like guy feet. yuck.

high-heels on a girl is a real turn-on for me. i have no idea why. >.< i just like feet.

and ass.

and of course, legs. legs, too. It's just my main preferences lie with the ass, and the feet. XD
Old 03-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #13
wanta
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa-Chocobo
oh, don't get me wrong. i'm in love with the body of the female. well, average female at least.

i just have preferences of the areas of the female that i enjoy, such as the ass or feet. i have a foot fetish, mind you. but i like that, too, because even if the girl doesn't have a nice ass - if she has a smooth, soft, well-cared-for pair of feet, then that doesn't matter :)

but I see... hm. i just don't see why everyone usually talks about the chest area of the female, you know? like my friend. the thing he prefers is breasts. ass, too, but breasts are usually the very first thing he mentions on a girl. like how they bounce, or what-have-you. he mentioned to me once that he wants his girl's chest to be like the FIRST thing you notice on her.

personally, i'd like my girl to be in high-heels & a short skirt, doesn't matter what they're wearing. nice ass or no. but the feet, man. the feet!

haha...well... i suppose we all have our preferences ;)
I think that's because breasts are the most defining aspect of the female body. But for me the first thing that catches my attention will usually be her eyes.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
Cocoa-Chocobo
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

maybe so, wanta. but still~, I just don't understand it :3

I like the eyes too. but you know, when there's something so big on a girl, you kinda can't help but notice it first, yeah?
Old 03-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #15
wanta
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
maybe so, wanta. but still~, I just don't understand it :3

I like the eyes too. but you know, when there's something so big on a girl, you kinda can't help but notice it first, yeah?
Neither can I understand how anyone when hunting for a girlfriend would be walking around with his eyes pointed downwards, looking for the biggest pair prior to evaluating their facial features. Just because they're the most defining aspect about a woman doesn't mean they're the first and last deciding factor. I'd much rather see a very beautiful girl with A-cup tits than an ugly one with D-cups. Breasts are awesome, but they shouldn't be the most important thing.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #16
Cocoa-Chocobo
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i understand where you're coming from, and personally, i don't care for breasts all that much. the face doesn't have to be perfect - but if it's ugly i don't think i'd like her too much. personality is more what gets me going for a girl. but sexually - i'd have to say a big butt & soft feet = win for me.
Old 03-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #17
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

to me first thing that has to be 100% is the face
Old 03-13-2008, 08:53 AM   #18
dime
Forum Member

I'd prefer the breasts and ass to be proportioned right. Ya' know the ass not being hugely big and the breasts small or the breasts big and the ass small... they gotta be about almost the same size. Not to big.. not too small. I gotta like them both. The thighs also gotta be good as well.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #19
Zorafin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

A woman's breasts show how feminine she is, growing larger with larger amounts of female hormones. The larger they are, the more fertile she is to grow children. Since the goal of the human life is to create an heir, they want to reproduce with the most fertile partner.
The ass, on the other hand, shows how healthy and fit the woman is. A strong butt means she can survive more easily. This probably means her offspring will have better genes as well.

And that's why men like ass and titties.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:19 PM   #20
Botreie
Proud Pervert
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorafin
A woman's breasts show how feminine she is, growing larger with larger amounts of female hormones. The larger they are, the more fertile she is to grow children. Since the goal of the human life is to create an heir, they want to reproduce with the most fertile partner.
The ass, on the other hand, shows how healthy and fit the woman is. A strong butt means she can survive more easily. This probably means her offspring will have better genes as well.

And that's why men like ass and titties.
i lol'd

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum