Notices

Old 03-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,589 Times in 3,421 Posts

Default Info on this Section

Image board URL

This Section is primairly for people to (easily) post any problems/concerns they may be having with the "image board" (which is being worked on but will at some future date be usable).

This is for comments and suggestions for the image board, not the "Forum image sections"

Few things to note about the image boards.

1. Each board will be seperate, if you wish to upload/comment/tag images you will need to be registered to that board. (This is to minimize strange image posts/ vandalizing of tags/spam/strange anon posted comments)

2. Since the image on forums and image board are in 2 seperate locations they cannot be merged (as far as I know).

3. Why is the image board giving me "out of memory"/500 Internal server error messages?
The Image board is on a $15 premium service, as usage goes up... it hits the cap of the service provided and will "block" access in whatever way it does.

There will be a donation option added at a future time, as the board becomes popular and more donate, I will adjust the service to accomidate it.

4. Why is their only a FFXI Gallery, why not others or jsut stick hentai/anime/ffxi all together?

For the time being since this sites focus is on FFXI, the first gallery will be focused on that. a 2nd gallery would be added later for all forms of hentai/anime etc.

5. Whats allowed to be uploaded to the gallery?

FFXI or FFXI related hentai/not hentai exceptions are gore/mung/extreme scat or related.

6. How should I tag my images?
Please try to be as descriptive as possible. Examples...

Mithra
mit6fa
brown hair
axe
naked
angry
masturbation

etc

-added 3/13/08

tagme exactly what it means if you are unsure of a pic

deleteme exactly what it means, its for duplicate images or an image not allowed
such as gore, extreme scat, mung, etc.

Images such as loli (not babies) is allowed.

8. The board does support "very large images" (max tested is in the ???x4000 ranges" please don't sit and upload a ... comic or whatever thats 4000x4000 pages, please use "reasonable" sizes.
Old 03-12-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Comments are filtered by an automated content filter system now, so I'll let anonymous comments on it for now till it either gets abused or alot bots figure a way to post.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Comments are filtered by an automated content filter system now, so I'll let anonymous comments on it for now till it either gets abused or alot bots figure a way to post.
Probably just a matter of time before that happens. :P
Also, yay for the imageboard nearing completion.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:56 PM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickern
Quote:
Probably just a matter of time before that happens. :P
Also, yay for the imageboard nearing completion.
Well, the thing seems to work for other boards that have a mass amount of users (with anon posting) like danbooru site uses it of course post slike...

OOOMMMMMMMFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGG

or something dosne't seem to be filtered but eh it works.

The boards semi complete, having 2 problems atm before any public beta testing soorta speak!

1. Upload an image, then delet it... then upload a new pic... it keeps the thumbnail of the old pic... or things you reuplaoded the old pic... weird

2. Trying to make the "files" rename themselves to what the tags are for a file isn't working as well as planned but hope to get it working.

Better then having a generic 1.jpg 2.jpg etc

3. Misc thing but... it has a "danbooru style" board and the upload function isn't working as intended or seems to be so talking with author on some those issues.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:04 PM   #5
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Quote:
1. Upload an image, then delet it... then upload a new pic... it keeps the thumbnail of the old pic... or things you reuplaoded the old pic... weird

2. Trying to make the "files" rename themselves to what the tags are for a file isn't working as well as planned but hope to get it working.

3. Misc thing but... it has a "danbooru style" board and the upload function isn't working as intended or seems to be so talking with author on some those issues.
If it keeps the old thumbnails from deleted pics, then maybe it can be set to also delete the thumbnail when the pic is deleted, if that is possible with the board. As for renaming the files, tags are great, but without adding numbers or something, you would end up with duplicate names, but I'm guessing it would be doing that automatically...? :?
Old 03-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickern
Quote:

If it keeps the old thumbnails from deleted pics, then maybe it can be set to also delete the thumbnail when the pic is deleted, if that is possible with the board. As for renaming the files, tags are great, but without adding numbers or something, you would end up with duplicate names, but I'm guessing it would be doing that automatically...? :?
yup, It's fixed now though.

Only thing not wqorking I cna see so far is the "danbooru" theme temples upload section (which is soorta miner) may have it up with some test pics and allow people to upload to see if it will comeup with some errors.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:35 PM   #7
Bossmaru
Maru forever.
Forum Member

I am loving the imageboard so far, I have a question though. Does it know when a duplicate image is uploaded or is it up to the user to find out if their image has already been uploaded before? just wondering!

(I'm so tickled at having my own tag on there, woo!)
Old 11-09-2008, 05:37 PM   #8
Ferris
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

I've seen duplicates so I don't think so
Old 11-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #9
Bossmaru
Maru forever.
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris
I've seen duplicates so I don't think so
Shoot that would make it difficult for me if I were to upload some of my pretty FFXI pictures then D=
Old 11-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #10
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

It identifies "duplicates" by hash #'s.. so if you "modify" an images, color or jpeg/png it... or resize...it will upload without any "duplicate file error message"

If the 2 images are from the same "origin" only different file names, you will get a duplicate image error.

If you find some, use the "report" function to report which #'s are duplicates!
Old 09-20-2009, 03:46 AM   #11
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Code:
Neko-Sentai芸術コレクションは当サイト管理者の自己顕示欲ではなく、
ファンアートの美術館のように、才能ある作者の画像を世界中のファイナルファンタジーファンと共に鑑賞することを目的としています。

しかし、無断転載はいけません。

もし、自分の作品を掲載して欲しくない場合、左下のREPORTボタンを押し、
ウェブサイト、メールアドレス、画像のリンクと作者の氏名をお知らせください。
直ちにサイトから削除します。