Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 03-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
Forbiden
Forum Member

Default FFXI GUI .dats

Anyone have the GUI updated .dats? I tried to use some that I found on these boards, but they keep making FFXI crash, so I was wondering if anyone had the updated versions. I believe the original creator of the .dats was called Brandson.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #2
Devius2006
Incest King
Forum Member

Default Re: FFXI GUI .dats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbiden
Anyone have the GUI updated .dats? I tried to use some that I found on these boards, but they keep making FFXI crash, so I was wondering if anyone had the updated versions. I believe the original creator of the .dats was called Brandson.
I use the Brandson GUI .dats and i havent had any problems with them at all.
Old 03-14-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
Forbiden
Forum Member

Think you could post the ones you have? >.< Cause the ones I tried to use kept kicking me off the game as soon as my character was going to load(the FFXI screen loaded fine, the "Character Select" screen loaded fine, but as soon as it came to displaying the game, PoL would crash)
Old 03-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #4
Phate
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Think you could post the ones you have? >.< Cause the ones I tried to use kept kicking me off the game as soon as my character was going to load(the FFXI screen loaded fine, the "Character Select" screen loaded fine, but as soon as it came to displaying the game, PoL would crash)
http://brandson.livejournal.com/ Site for the .dats, the newest ones will be the december ones. Note you can't use the icons though, they will crash you. Only the GUI and the text box colors work atm.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:51 AM   #5
Devius2006
Incest King
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phate
Quote:
http://brandson.livejournal.com/ Site for the .dats, the newest ones will be the december ones. Note you can't use the icons though, they will crash you. Only the GUI and the text box colors work atm.
My Icons work also >.>

Just write a list of the Dats u need and send em to me and ill post up the ones i have in if u want

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section