Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2006, 04:11 AM   #1
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default A few things I got to talk about

Post Edited do to not being me, Read below (not the next post by "Kyero" but the one after that.

my bad 3 posts after this Expanes its
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:29 AM   #2
Rina Refine
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Default

dear kyero,
i think since windower is illegal and~
people still have "desires" they add naked? mods into thier game
so they can have FFXI and thier "desires" at once~
and~ u just kinda sound lyk a grumpy old man saying
and shouting in ur heart
" NO FAIR I WANT HUME M MODS!!!"
but everyone loves mithra and im sure ur not looking enough~
and if a guy is a manthra it's his choice.
i dont know but i think mithra users are cat lovers in rl so they cant resist, u know~?
and if ur going to play this game ur going to be staring at ur char
a long long long long long time so it might be better if it's a char
that u think is attractive? and if theyre gay and lie and seduce u online...
it's ur fault because u got tricked!
...yes~ i know that u want to meet "magical rina rina" but u cant so u get lonely
and fall for manthra(evil opo-opo?) traps~
and look at ur avatar! if u can make that, u can u can take up modding and make ur
own hume mods and satisfy urself and other hume M lovers?
...huh? i know it's hard but i dont understand hard words and ur a guy so
deal with it and stop complaning or a galka will eat u!
-with love? some love? *blush* rinaxrina
...no~ this isnt to raise my post count >.<
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:45 AM   #3
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinaxrina
dear kyero,
i think since windower is illegal and~
people still have "desires" they add naked? mods into thier game
so they can have FFXI and thier "desires" at once~
and~ u just kinda sound lyk a grumpy old man saying
and shouting in ur heart
" NO FAIR I WANT HUME M MODS!!!"
but everyone loves mithra and im sure ur not looking enough~
and if a guy is a manthra it's his choice.
i dont know but i think mithra users are cat lovers in rl so they cant resist, u know~?
and if ur going to play this game ur going to be staring at ur char
a long long long long long time so it might be better if it's a char
that u think is attractive? and if theyre gay and lie and seduce u online...
it's ur fault because u got tricked!
...yes~ i know that u want to meet "magical rina rina" but u cant so u get lonely
and fall for manthra(evil opo-opo?) traps~
and look at ur avatar! if u can make that, u can u can take up modding and make ur
own hume mods and satisfy urself and other hume M lovers?
...huh? i know it's hard but i dont understand hard words and ur a guy so
deal with it and stop complaning or a galka will eat u!
-with love? some love? *blush* rinaxrina
...no~ this isnt to raise my post count >.<
your right about all that Except

1. I didnt draw that Avatar but it does look like F8-A with the hair down.
2. I want to play a Male Character because I am a Male. it doesnt an im gay. I want my character to look bad ass I dont wonna be staring at a females ass all day like a horny old man lol If I want to see some ass I'll look at the NPCs or my GFs Cat booty :3 once In a while I'm fine with seeing my guy all the time when I play.
3. no one seduces me except my lover :D
4. I only got tricked once before i met my lover.
5. I dont care what sex people play as I just dont like it when noobs go around Abusing it trying to get free stuff for being a Female and flirting

I apreaciate your Flame thank you :D but it still wont change my mind about weirdos that make Female characters just to get free stuff.


EDIT!: Also I dont understand how to edit dats and such ... I need a manual or Pics to guide me threw it. I learn better by watching ..
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:35 AM   #4
Undeadhunter
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 401
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default

ft female char ass > male char ass

<3 my taru female

GO GO LOLI XD

I dont have the need for nakid mods >_> who cares?
even mithra ... it looks so ... wrong
Undeadhunter is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:39 AM   #5
Rina Refine
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Default

so now ur just mad about "noobs" who act like a girl to get things?
but u wouldnt give that person things because theyre a girl
but because theyre a "noob"!
and i dont think u would give them more than 20k?-ish (up to around Lv20?)
i dont know where u get the idea
"girl chars get items" because i certainly dont get anything~
...well... i did but i had to talk to this guy for over 3months and i
still kinda semi-flirt with him to keep him happy
and were kinda lyk friends that tease each other XP
...what~? that doesnt count? :( didnt semi lafinah
teach u in school that humes have limitless desires
and cant stop complaning/wanting something?
and no one uses naked mods to use as porn~
did u go to a museum before~?
there's a naked picture or naked statue but u dont see a
horny teenager walking around it with his hands in his pants~
...i did get a "dirty" dildo attachment mod to mithra but im too afraid to use it...
...no, im special i dont count stop throwing pies at me in ur head
ow ow ow ow ow no i dont like cranberry in my eye
owowowowowowow :(
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:28 AM   #6
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinaxrina
so now ur just mad about "noobs" who act like a girl to get things?
but u wouldnt give that person things because theyre a girl
but because theyre a "noob"!
and i dont think u would give them more than 20k?-ish (up to around Lv20?)
i dont know where u get the idea
"girl chars get items" because i certainly dont get anything~
...well... i did but i had to talk to this guy for over 3months and i
still kinda semi-flirt with him to keep him happy
and were kinda lyk friends that tease each other XP
...what~? that doesnt count? :( didnt semi lafinah
teach u in school that humes have limitless desires
and cant stop complaning/wanting something?
and no one uses naked mods to use as porn~
did u go to a museum before~?
there's a naked picture or naked statue but u dont see a
horny teenager walking around it with his hands in his pants~
...i did get a "dirty" dildo attachment mod to mithra but im too afraid to use it...
...no, im special i dont count stop throwing pies at me in ur head
ow ow ow ow ow no i dont like cranberry in my eye
owowowowowowow :(
are you ok?

Stop messing with my Head ... you know what I dont Care anymore.
everyone can just do what the fuck they want with the game they can play a girl character even if they are a guy and act like a girl to get stuff.

I'm just gonna continue Role Playing like I did before and not ask for anyones Gender.

FYI: "Your a guy deal with it" sounds sexist
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:51 AM   #7
Insane
what
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 979
Thanks: 1
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Default

If you want to complain go complain over at KI.
Insane is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:53 AM   #8
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Its over

Please read the last few posts before you post rude things


EDIT: Something i wanted to post on my last post to Rina




lol jk ... a little joke for people who use Short cuts a lot
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:22 AM   #9
Saphire
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Asura
Posts: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

What the...

you can't go, shout whatever you want, and then go 'oh no, its over, no replies from here on'.

Now, there's nothing wrong with players playing mithras, even thought it'd be nice to talk to a mithra knowing its female. So a guy pretended to be a girl to get stuff out of you; eh?
That's all your fault. A girl acts nicely and you start giving her stuff just because she's a girl? If you are going to give presents give them away because you truly want to, don't go whining because you couldn't cyber afterwards. Hell, even real women use their charms to get freebies.
This is a hentai board, of course you are going to find hentai models. If you'd like something different take a look in http://www.ffxidats.com/

The racism part was plain stupid. Its a game. Even if there was 'racism' towards hume males (which, there isn't) would you say that its racist to paint a portrait of a white person?

Finally~ Pft, don't hear him rina, you can tease me. :3
Saphire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #10
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphire
What the...

you can't go, shout whatever you want, and then go 'oh no, its over, no replies from here on'.

Now, there's nothing wrong with players playing mithras, even thought it'd be nice to talk to a mithra knowing its female. So a guy pretended to be a girl to get stuff out of you; eh?
That's all your fault. A girl acts nicely and you start giving her stuff just because she's a girl? If you are going to give presents give them away because you truly want to, don't go whining because you couldn't cyber afterwards. Hell, even real women use their charms to get freebies.
This is a hentai board, of course you are going to find hentai models. If you'd like something different take a look in http://www.ffxidats.com/

The racism part was plain stupid. Its a game. Even if there was 'racism' towards hume males (which, there isn't) would you say that its racist to paint a portrait of a white person?

Finally~ Pft, don't hear him rina, you can tease me. :3
Darn you ... oh well ill explane it on this post


I'm sorry for the last few posts .. that was not me, I gave my friend my account so he could go on and check out the pics sense he was to freakin lazy to make his own account. I guess he decided to talk his mind on my account.

So please who ever has the power to delete Topics .. Please do so for this Topic. It is not me It is my friend.

once again I'm Sorry for his retardedness lol

and he gave it away when he Replyed to Rina's comment about the Avatar ... I did draw that :D

EDIT:

1. I dont give anyone free stuff unless I know them well or they deserve it
2. I dont have anything agenst People playing the oposite sex for any purpos
3. I dont care that there are little Male Hume Dats than the other races
4. I dont care about what he said about Hentai

EDIT ... again:

hes lieing about having a Girl Friend ... and Neither do I (lookin tho lol)

EDIT... again yea ... >.> :

I changed my password so he wont be bugging anyone anymore.


Again: Thanks for Flaming him Rina <3
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:13 AM   #11
l3each
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 75
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Default

Take your emo crap some place else please.
l3each is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #12
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3each
Take your emo crap some place else please.
please read my last few posts, also how is any of it emo? because my avatar?

I find it really immature when people call others Emo before the know them.
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:30 AM   #13
l3each
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 75
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Default

eh.... Your friend. Okay, whatever. People like that infuriate me. I tend to skim most posts since, most are trying to up there post count.
l3each is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:34 AM   #14
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3each
eh.... Your friend. Okay, whatever. People like that infuriate me. I tend to skim most posts since, most are trying to up there post count.
Does Post count matter here? It really shouldnt lol i'd crack up if I heard someone say "Oh my god I got the highest posts than anyone on the forums" and I'd say "Maybe thats because you dont shut up?"

anyways Yea I swiched my Password so he doesnt Annoy you or anyone else here.
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 11:52 AM   #15
Saphire
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Asura
Posts: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

Screw post count, lets bug gulk for custom titles! MWAHAHA
Saphire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:04 PM   #16
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default

I call The Mithra's Champion :D
Kyero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #17
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Idaho, Cactuar
Posts: 1,507
Thanks: 27
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts

Default

Looks like your friend opened a few old wounds in the FFXI community. The whole Manthra ♂ and Mithra ♀ discussion/argument/flaming has been going on for 3-4 years. Most people have stopped talking about and/or have gotten over it.

Just for clarity, let me state that there are two different topics. The first is "I chose (insert race and gender) because (reason). The second topic is the "flirting" one, and I'll get to that in a few moments. The whole discussion about being a certain race/gender has never hit neko-sentai mostly because here people are mature enough to understand that it just doesn't matter. Final Fantasy XI is a game, and its just for fun. These FFXI mods are just for fun. And talking about hentai is just for fun. There doesn't need to be anything else spoken about the male/female debate. That ship has sailed.

Now onto the "flitring" concept. I know people here are intelligent enough to know that if some female character is going to try to use their charms on you to get items, money, and so on, that you had better know who they are and their real life gender beforehand. If I don't know them, I say no, and if they persist, I put them on blacklist. I know it sounds cold, but you can always remove them from blacklist in a week or so. I give people second chances.

Some people think that "flirting" with a character of the opposite gender doesn't make a difference. Perhaps to bisexual and homosexual people it doesn't. But I'm straight, so to me, it makes all the difference in the world. The reason I'm commenting on this is because there are few things that make me feel as violated as some dude flirting with me. Yes, I treat girls differently than guys. Yes, feminine muscle, as I like to call it, does indeed have a strong effect on me, but I'm not so stupid as to give out things to every random Mithra, Elvaan, and Hume that bats her eyelashes at me (though I do enjoy the attention).

I've been attracted to certain Elvaan Females, and when they told me they were a guy in real life, I was disappointed, but I didn't let it get to me. Several of them are now my friends, and I'm glad it turned out okay.

Then the polar opposite happened. I found out that an in-game friend of mine who played an Elvaan Male ended up being a girl in real life, and she was highly attracted to me. Yes, it was uncomfortable flirting with a Elvaan guy (ewwww), but she was so fun to be around, and shared my sense of humor. She was even willing to cyber, but I never took advantage of that (she was married in real life).

Mature people know that It really helps that when you get to know people (especially when you play a character of the opposite gender as you) that you immediately tell them your real life gender. Tell your linkshells and your friend list. It saves headaches in the long run.

Yes, your friend was stupid to open up some old wounds like that, but its okay. All of us here are mature enough to deal with it and move on. Methinks you may need to reevaluate your friends. :wink:
Wenrick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:45 PM   #18
kai1kai
Regular Forum User
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 172
Thanks: 8
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

Default

i find it odd that someone would log on as someone else just to talk shit and make that person look bad o.oa
kai1kai is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:06 PM   #19
Mystrall
Member
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default ehhh i've been playing mage too long.

it *could* happen... therefore i'll buy it. although i'm also new here. so yeah. i think though, that i'll like it here.
Mystrall is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #20
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Mithra
Posts: 21,824
Thanks: 1,904
Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default

I play mithra for 1 main reason.

If I'm going to be "enjoying an online game" for my entertainment purposes, I rather be staring at a female ass then a male ass while fighting!

and since I like catgirls, picked that :P

My very first chocie was taru.... was fun looking up at female characters.. then I got lost in a small bush... and deleated the character
Gulkeeva is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.

design by: Themes by Design


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
punch-dnaAll company, product, system names and/or company logos and marks are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. If you are the copyright holder of any material found on this site and believe it has been used unfairly please contact one of the forum administrators.