Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Poll: What do you like?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
What do you like?

Old 04-25-2008, 02:42 AM   #1
ZDST
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Stupid thing on my mind....

Stupid thing on my mind....

At work I was bored and I thought to myself, why do people lime mithra more as compared to Elvaan ladies?

Well, most people this day and age like younger girls correct?
So you see a mithra, it looks young, energetic, yadda yadda....

Then I wondered about the people who prefer elvaan, is it the opposite?
Maybe they prefer the more mature demeanor to them?

So yeah, vote and discuss, I cant brain real hard right now since it's really late....
Old 04-25-2008, 04:06 AM   #2
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

dont think its rly about age, tall things just arnt cute :P

the upside of tall women though, can be very gracefull, not cute tough.

think ppl prefer cute to gracefull nowadays.
Old 04-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #3
Kyrial
Azure Princess
Forum Member

Twitter: KyrialArthian

Well, from the wording of the question in the poll, I wanted to vote for both Mithra/younger girls, and Elvaan/younger girls, since I like both. :P But I voted for Mithra, because if I had to choose between a Mithra and an Elvaan, I'd definitely go with a Mithra. I suppose I like shorter girls better than taller, though it's not a big preference really. I just love catgirls (I like elf girls too; just not as much as catgirls :3).

And really, I feel hesitant to say I like 'younger' girls. It's all relative, of course, but I definitely wouldn't say I like loli or something. Just not like... middle-aged/elderly women. >.>; I'd say I like anywhere from mid-to-late teens to early 30s maybe?
Old 04-25-2008, 06:44 AM   #4
Kismet
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Ummmm.... no Hume option there? ._.

By younger what do you mean younger? LIke early teens? 'cause that's wrong! :3

In answer to the question though.... I like girls who are maybe 3 years younger to 10 years older? I dunno. o.o
Old 04-25-2008, 06:48 AM   #5
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

Mithra/younger girl...

And about elvaan, the prob isn't she lookin "mature"...elvaan prob is she looking more masculine than she should...

Usually, ppl who pick elvaan got "what was left @ the end"...like excluding mithra because they r tan, or because of tail or even due flat dark nose...then exclude hume because they all have hooker looking (specially the ponytail one...that one has a 5 stars whore face...<3 it =P)
Old 04-25-2008, 09:50 AM   #6
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Definately Elvaan/Older Women for me.

Elvaan have always appealed to me more then Mithra, not only because lack of a tail, because sure they look more "masculine" but IMHO being a little built isn't all that bad. I find majority of their faces pretty cute and, in good fan-art, they can give them an unprecedented feeling of regal air and "god damn that's hot!"-atude... so Elvaan all the way!

As for older women, I got limited but basically any woman late 20's-early 40's are the benchmark partially because I find most younger women annoying.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Elvaan/Older. ~ Because I find maturity, both mental and physical, far more attractive than immaturity.

To me, Elvaans have that sway, a grace, an elegance, a presence that is unique and makes my heart go just a little faster.

And by older, I assumed "older than myself."
Old 04-25-2008, 10:29 AM   #8
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

I'd have to say Mithra/Older, just because I think I need someone a few years older than me (3 at the most) to whip me into shape for slacking off >.>
Old 04-25-2008, 11:25 AM   #9
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Mithra and Older Women

I hate Elvaans, period. Mostly because 9 out of 10 Elvaan males were vain and/or annoyingly gay.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:53 AM   #10
bondra
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

It has nothing to do with age for me. A cat tail on a good looking humanoid body is sexy. Plus, catgirls act like kitty cats, and that can be both cute and sexy. The Elvaan in FFXI look very awkward because of their height and disproportioned limbs, but the ones in the hentai posted all over here are definately very hot. For all the people who related it to height, you are right on. It's all a matter of preference, I'd take either if the opportunity presented itself ^^
Old 04-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #11
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondra
It has nothing to do with age for me. A cat tail on a good looking humanoid body is sexy. Plus, catgirls act like kitty cats, and that can be both cute and sexy. The Elvaan in FFXI look very awkward because of their height and disproportioned limbs, but the ones in the hentai posted all over here are definately very hot. For all the people who related it to height, you are right on. It's all a matter of preference, I'd take either if the opportunity presented itself ^^
Agreed, too bad mithra hate me for some reason >.>
Old 04-25-2008, 12:55 PM   #12
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondra
Agreed, too bad mithra hate me for some reason >.>
I don't hate you since you seens to be donating for some doujin translations =P
Old 04-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #13
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

not a translation.... an actual -new- doujin.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:59 PM   #14
zangoose
WTF man...
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio
not a translation.... an actual -new- doujin.
Even better! <3
Old 04-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #15
Taris
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

....would I really have to choose? No "all of the above"?

There's a couple of cute, "younger" looking/acting Elvaans in the game, and at the same time, a lot of hot-acting older Elvaan NPCs...

...and of course "young catgirl" works all the time, but some of the older Mithra both look and act pretty hot...

I honestly don't think I could profess to any kind of preference between the choices above, it's all good. Seriously, I've racked myself to get an answer, but I'm SO torn...
Old 04-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #16
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Am I the only one who found that female elvaan knight, the one with the missing eye, one of the sexiest? >.> I just wish she had a larger role.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:03 AM   #17
Taris
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythago
Am I the only one who found that female elvaan knight, the one with the missing eye, one of the sexiest? >.> I just wish she had a larger role.
/raises hand...
Old 04-26-2008, 03:19 AM   #18
Yarcloud
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:

Elvaan have always appealed to me more then Mithra, not only because lack of a tail, because sure they look more "masculine" but IMHO being a little built isn't all that bad. I find majority of their faces pretty cute and, in good fan-art, they can give them an unprecedented feeling of regal air and "god damn that's hot!"-atude... so Elvaan all the way!

As for older women, I got limited but basically any woman late 20's-early 40's are the benchmark partially because I find most younger women annoying.
Summed up my opinions fairly well. Mithra would be fun to date maybe, but they're not the kind of girl you start a family with.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:40 AM   #19
Sinsational
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yarcloud
Quote:

Summed up my opinions fairly well. Mithra would be fun to date maybe, but they're not the kind of girl you start a family with.
Psht~ Free-spirited mothers aren't suitable?! Elvaan would be too overbearing for parents! Preaching mumbo-jumbo such as birth rights and lineage... Mithra would raise them in a more stress-free, and fun environment! So yay~ i win.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:56 PM   #20
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinsational
Psht~ Free-spirited mothers aren't suitable?! Elvaan would be too overbearing for parents! Preaching mumbo-jumbo such as birth rights and lineage... Mithra would raise them in a more stress-free, and fun environment! So yay~ i win.
Because every Elvaan is the same. AMIRITE?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff