Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 09-10-2006, 02:02 PM   #1
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Default Engaged Stance swap possible?

Is it possible to switch out fighting stances? o.O aka make mithra using 2 axes, stand like a male hume would if he had 2 axes? (while engaged)
Old 09-10-2006, 02:11 PM   #2
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

The motion you want would have to be ported over, it can't be simply swapped since humes and mithra have different skeletons.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:13 PM   #3
Asgardian
Forum Member

thats what I meant, but is it possible? lol
Old 09-10-2006, 04:22 PM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Possible but think only a few know how, and that definantly isn't me! XD
Old 09-10-2006, 05:20 PM   #5
Asgardian
Forum Member

lol k was j/w if it was, anyone have a tutorial on what the whole skeleton thing is? the ones ive seen dont explain it.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:30 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Could check grumpy's tutorials, other then that no idea
Old 09-11-2006, 02:02 AM   #7
Zorafin
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I myself have always wanted to use a female elvaan's sword stance while on mithra. Seeing how both I never play anymore and FFXI freezes when I get to the select character screen, I don't need it anyway. Still, it would be nice to see someday.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:05 AM   #8
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorafin
I myself have always wanted to use a female elvaan's sword stance while on mithra. Seeing how both I never play anymore and FFXI freezes when I get to the select character screen, I don't need it anyway. Still, it would be nice to see someday.
If the game is freezing you may be missing gear.

best way to check this is to use model viewer and just hold down the arrow keys and let it browse every armour/weapon and watch the bottom right corner for "Not found - ???.DAT"

If that dosne't work, the alternative is load ffxi and do 'check files" it will take a possibly long time, replace all your .DAT mods, but atleast FFXI will be playable.
Old 09-11-2006, 02:47 AM   #9
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Mithra has some similar emotions to male humes like Clap and joy or the other one simular to joy .. forget lol

and if its possible i want my Hume to hold a GK like a Elvaan male.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:15 AM   #10
Rina Refine

that's it u evil Kyero-person!
science legend of love, hyper rinaxrina
will give u your slip!
prepare yourself!
(this is a Mit DAT forum part,
pretty magical pretty cure dazzling rinaxrina
will not allow u to talk about other races on this part!
and besides u post things that are usually unneeded and short!
and ur beating my post count even though u onli joined recently...
...sob...
huh!? im blaming u because im mad that i cant think of replies
to increase my post count!?
...wh, why u, just because it's true doesnt mean ur butt is
going to be kicked!
tiramisu yo-yo!
bubbles campagne!
graviton drive!
marble screw punch~~~
and i'll finish u off!
/ja eagle eye shot <me>
/wait 1
/ja sharpshot <me>
/wait 1
/ja barrage <me>
/wait 1
/sigh
/equip range tarutaru
/ra Kyero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(make me have to look up english names for abilities, hmph)

Old 09-11-2006, 04:01 AM   #11
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinaxrina
that's it u evil Kyero-person!
science legend of love, hyper rinaxrina
will give u your slip!
prepare yourself!
(this is a Mit DAT forum part,
pretty magical pretty cure dazzling rinaxrina
will not allow u to talk about other races on this part!
and besides u post things that are usually unneeded and short!
and ur beating my post count even though u onli joined recently...
...sob...
huh!? im blaming u because im mad that i cant think of replies
to increase my post count!?
...wh, why u, just because it's true doesnt mean ur butt is
going to be kicked!
tiramisu yo-yo!
bubbles campagne!
graviton drive!
marble screw punch~~~
and i'll finish u off!
/ja eagle eye shot <me>
/wait 1
/ja sharpshot <me>
/wait 1
/ja barrage <me>
/wait 1
/sigh
/equip range tarutaru
/ra Kyero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(make me have to look up english names for abilities, hmph)
/ja "Invincibility" <me>

:( sorry but I just have lots to talk about.

I can mention other Races in this forum if it incudes Mithra

I said

Mithra has some similar emotions to male humes like Clap and joy or the other one simular to joy .. forget lol

and if its possible i want my Hume to hold a GK like a Elvaan male.

if you read correctly it mentions that Mithras have a few Simular Emotions

Edit; Now let me give you My peice ... Who the Fuck cares about Post counts! Its not effecting any thing you do does it? If you get worked up from something as Stupid as this is pretty stupid.

also its not just me other people in the forum do the same Thing! So just deal with it.

one more thing I p ost more because I check all my forums every few mins so yea I post a lot I'll try to Tone it down on stupid shit but sometimes i get very bored or brain dead and thats when i post dumb stuff.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #12
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

If you need to post "stupid stuff" please keep it to the "other stuff" section, not in the section with .DAT mods where people are looking for either .DAT mods or request for a .DAT mod finished or updates etc.

Or if its really random and you need to post cronically all over the place, please post it on KI. This will be your first/last public warning as I've already givin you a PM warning.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:44 AM   #13
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
If you need to post "stupid stuff" please keep it to the "other stuff" section, not in the section with .DAT mods where people are looking for either .DAT mods or request for a .DAT mod finished or updates etc.

Or if its really random and you need to post cronically all over the place, please post it on KI. This will be your first/last public warning as I've already givin you a PM warning.
what have I posted in the DATs forums that doesnt belong that other people have also been doing?
Old 09-11-2006, 11:39 AM   #14
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva

what have I posted in the DATs forums that doesnt belong that other people have also been doing?
Quote:
Edit; Now let me give you My peice ... Who the Fuck cares about Post counts! Its not effecting any thing you do does it? If you get worked up from something as Stupid as this is pretty stupid.

also its not just me other people in the forum do the same Thing! So just deal with it.

one more thing I p ost more because I check all my forums every few mins so yea I post a lot I'll try to Tone it down on stupid shit but sometimes i get very bored or brain dead and thats when i post dumb stuff.
Mainly that, if your having a problem with another person on the forums, take it to PM's or KI. Most others posts are either requests about changes to mods, or a fix or a compliment on a mod.

Anyway as I mentioned please keep the...

Quote:
i get very bored or brain dead and thats when i post dumb stuff
To sections like "other stuff" and not post it in the .DAt section.

As for rinaxrina, no ones mentioned any complaints for that person as of you as much as you have gotten so I would take that as a hint that "I must be doing something bad/annoying"

If you have any other questions, send it by PM.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #15
dracheseele
Monster Nyanter
Forum Member

I was poking around with VRS and the mithra ark angel skeletion seems quite similar(i couldn't tell a diffrence from just a quick look) to the PC mithra's.
Think it would be possible to convert MR AA's combat animations? Something to look at, at the very least.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:06 PM   #16
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracheseele
I was poking around with VRS and the mithra ark angel skeletion seems quite similar(i couldn't tell a diffrence from just a quick look) to the PC mithra's.
Think it would be possible to convert MR AA's combat animations? Something to look at, at the very least.
Yes, most of the Mithra NPCs skeletons are similar to PC skeletons. About the only thing that NPC Mithras have for some odd reason that I've seen so far is they have twice the amount of skeletons then PC Mithra's have.

From the look of it it seems any Mithra Motion is copyable to PC pretty easily. Copying the Hume ones though look to be a bit more of a challenge with some of the models.
Old 09-13-2006, 04:17 PM   #17
Nostalgika
Forum Member

Man, I'd love to have Elvaan male's GKT stance on Mithra. The mithra stance is disgusting
Old 09-14-2006, 12:52 PM   #18
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero

This may be a late response, but its only because I felt like calming down before saying something I'll regret later. As many people on the website already know Kyero has not posted lately because he currently has a temporary ban. Yes, I realize that I am posting during that ban, but now that I have had some time to think about things, I believe this is an appropriate time to share my feelings.

I will address the rest of this post directly to Kyero.

Post count is just a number, but to us that number has special meaning. Its an unspoken way to measure how much one has contributed to this website. Though it may be a number, its still something of value to us. You went from 0 posts to 90 posts in a matter of 48 hours. How do you think that makes us feel? Especially Rinaxrina, who struggles desperately to contribute to the site, but wants it to be a positive contribution.

From the looks of things, post count doesn't seem to hold any value for you. Also, it does not accurately tell how much you have contributed to the website. These are two of the many conflicts people are having with you. Other people in the forum do the same thing? If you're referring to posting a lot and not saying anything, then you are grossly incorrect. Not all your posts are "stupid shit," but there have been enough for us to take action.

Not only that, but that thread with the mixup with your friend really didn't make a good impression upon us. We know it wasn't your fault, but the damage was already done.

Sure, we all get bored. Its how we channel that boredom that is important. For me, I channel that boredom into making .dat mods.

I don't hate you. Mostly because I realize that the whole conflict stems from the issue of maturity. This website is based on mature and adult content, and we want it to be treated as such. That is why when I see immaturity, it is highly annoying.

When you come back, you will be accepted as long as you've matured. Please do not take my words as an insult. Regard them as advice on how to get along with people. It will apply to your life not only here, but in the real world as well. I sincerely hope my words do not fall upon deaf ears.

Best Regards,
-Wenny
Old 10-11-2006, 11:00 PM   #19
gengenskitty
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracheseele
Yes, most of the Mithra NPCs skeletons are similar to PC skeletons. About the only thing that NPC Mithras have for some odd reason that I've seen so far is they have twice the amount of skeletons then PC Mithra's have.

From the look of it it seems any Mithra Motion is copyable to PC pretty easily. Copying the Hume ones though look to be a bit more of a challenge with some of the models.
they have have 2 skeletons?! :O *wants to disect to see how such things can be* and i think elvaan h2h animation is hot~ and can you port elvaan dagger animations to mithra? it has that mithran feel with how relaxed they look but always miss just about

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section