Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 05-30-2008, 09:34 AM   #1
Alizia
Spoonier than a Spoon
Forum Member

Default Doing a survey

Doing a survey for an art project I'm working on for university, and figured this would be a good place to get some feedback (don't know a huge mass of people in real life or any other forums that might have a vague interest). Anyways, here's the proposal:

In as many or as little words, can be just one word or a paragraph if you so desire, please describe the opposite gender as a whole. Your response may reflect personality traits or physical traits or even both; this does not have to be a literal interpretation, but please avoid using the actual gender to describe itself, i.e. The opposite gender, men, are male and do male things. After you have completed this response, describe your own gender as a whole in the same fashion. It is important however that you try and respond in this order, the opposite gender first and then your own gender.

Your response will be included in an artwork in it
Old 05-30-2008, 10:06 AM   #2
Dracovivi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Re: Doing a survey

Best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizia
For this format I'd ask that you respond in the following manner:
Description/response to the opposite gender: Generally complex minded
Description/response to the same gender: Generally simple minded
Old 05-30-2008, 10:38 AM   #3
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Description/response to the opposite gender: Sneaky, conniving, expensive and complicated. The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
Description/response to the same gender: Root of all evil and the epitome of whats wrong with humanity. This gender is fueled by insecurity.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,326 Posts

Default Re: Doing a survey

Quote:

For this format I'd ask that you respond in the following manner:
Description/response to the opposite gender:
Description/response to the same gender:
Male
Deceptive and or cunning/flirting (forgot exact wording, soorta like lamia charms!)
Deceptive even more so then the other gender, likes to hide the truth usualy. Tends to take things "overboard" without taking a moment on consequences.

P.S. Would be my general statement sort of since those types like to stand out more then the ones that act alot differently.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:06 AM   #5
Alizia
Spoonier than a Spoon
Forum Member

Well I ended up doing these as acetate prints so they look pretty simplistic but, for the three of you who replied this is what I ended up doing >_>; Kinda cheated on Dracovivi's but that was the first thing that popped to mind lol, and in no way is this art meant to support Hitler or suggesting that Jujubee does, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. King
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gulkeeva_677.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	489.8 KB
ID:	24253   Click image for larger version

Name:	dracovivi_992.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	327.3 KB
ID:	24254   Click image for larger version

Name:	jujubee_128.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	544.6 KB
ID:	24255  

Old 07-01-2008, 11:09 AM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,277 Times in 3,326 Posts

Quote:
Well I ended up doing these as acetate prints so they look pretty simplistic but, for the three of you who replied this is what I ended up doing >_>; Kinda cheated on Dracovivi's but that was the first thing that popped to mind lol, and in no way is this art meant to support Hitler or suggesting that Jujubee does, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. King
hmmmm hard to tell what mine is doing in the pic, the other 2 seem more straight foward though O_o
Old 07-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
Alizia
Spoonier than a Spoon
Forum Member

Yea, basically way it worked out; was planning on doing this huge thing, then MGS4 came out >_>;; anyways the idea was that since you had said that both were deceptive and cunning, first thing that came to mind was a fox, which is what that bit on the left is meant to represent females. The one on the right is a possum; the idea behind that one is that it's gone over the top and faked it's death by pretending to be beaten, feathered and tarred in an inappropriate place.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum