Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 05-31-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
Silence
Forum Member

Default Odd Request (Mithra 18+ish)

Just wondering if anybody could do a really quick couple of mods for me... I'd do it myself but VRS still refuses to cooperate.

Basically, I'm looking for Mysteryguy's Bra mod to but put UNDERNEATH several of the body armors from this updated Korith's Kenpogi Collection, most notably the Kirin's Osode and Ninja Chainmail. It might just be me... but the bare sides on these mods are just begging for something sexy to be put in there... and Mysteryguy's bra mod seems like just the thing. I will, of course scale up the cleavage a bit as I tend to do from time to time.

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to do this. Honestly, all I'm really looking for is to port the bra into the same .dat as the specified armors (and whichever others you feel like doing). I can do the rest myself... but my VRS crashes every time i try to import one .dat into another .dat. Thanks again.

-Silence
Old 06-02-2008, 03:24 AM   #2
Silence
Forum Member

*bump*

please? ;_;

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section