Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 06-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
To_Dupre
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Heroes of Might and Magic 2

So I remember playing this game, geez years and years ago.... The game play wasent the best but all in all it was a "decent" game.
The thing that I remember most was going into your castles and it playing a "opera type" music. I was probably around 13 at the time, and would never admit it then, but it was pretty good.
If anyone out there knows if there was a audio cd of the songs from the castles, or can idenity that genre of music for me it would be greatly appriciated.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
RandomNumberGenerator
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

I must admit, I have never even heard of that game. I for one, am looking for a medieval castle-town builder that is actually, you know, good. I got Stronghold 2 the other day and the amount of micromanaging required, combined with the difficulty to get resources, just ruin the game completely.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
To_Dupre
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Stronghold 2 blows Heroes out of the water. Heroes 2 is more of taking over mines and gem veins and other percious materials to make troops to go kill your enemy. Ive played Stonghold, SH Crusader and SH2. 2 takes the cake for being the most "accurate" and most managing both your peasants happiness, your production of iron stone wood etc, and then honor for and weapons/armor for building your army.
Heroes of Might and Magic, is actually just 3DO's way of trying to take the popularity of MM6 and make it into a different franchise while loosely basing it on the Might and Magic name for the die hard loyal fans. Again though it was a decent game, but if you dont take over the large majority of the world, and then stretch yourself way too thin, your enemy will always have way too many Heroes and armies/materials and always win no matter what.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
To_Dupre
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I should of known, Just go to Youtube and type in Heroes 2 - Might and Magic. Then there will be a different type of song for each of the classes found in the game... I.E. Barbarian Crusader Necromancer etc etc. Warlocks opening or Necromancers opening was always my favorite, I just cant remember which.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum