Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 06-05-2008, 11:40 PM   #1
Insane
what
Forum Member

Default I feel sick

Always remember to right down your password and possible email you send anything important to. I've lost my steam ID and everything since I've gotten this new computer and you don't know how bad I want to play CSS and TF2 right now. I have multiple emails that I use to follow stuff but when I told it to send me a variation key to confirm it, i didn't get the email on either accounts for it. I've tired all the names I could of possibly of named my account but it wont work. The last time I signed on steam was in december and my computer froze up when i 1st loged back on that computer pretty much died. If..I make a new account will my credit card work for this or will it cancel out because of the other account was/is still in effect with it?
Old 06-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,272 Times in 3,326 Posts

They probably won't care the same credit card is registering multiple accounts. Its all money to the MMO companies
Old 06-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #3
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Steam/Valve is not an MMO company. :P

But that sucks as all hell, man. All that can really be said is you SHOULD remember to always write down your user names, passwords, and e-mails they're linked to in case stuff like this happens. I got a little notepad full of information for stuff in case I ever forget a password/user name... which isn't likely as I always pick stuff I know I'll remember.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #4
Botreie
Proud Pervert
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythago

But that sucks as all hell, man. All that can really be said is you SHOULD remember to always write down your user names, passwords, and e-mails they're linked to in case stuff like this happens. I got a little notepad full of information for stuff in case I ever forget a password/user name... which isn't likely as I always pick stuff I know I'll remember.
Cause your a j00
Old 06-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #5
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

No, as a Jew I always remember when I get paid, who owes me how much, how much my budget is, how much I'm willing to spend on dinner/gifts, and how to do my taxes.
Old 06-06-2008, 01:29 AM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,272 Times in 3,326 Posts

Quote:

pfft close enough "online gaming service"! :p
Old 08-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
Insane
what
Forum Member

Necro. I've gone ahead and equi-wait wrong thing. I've gone ahead and decided to just deal with it and make a new account.... Insanelol is my new steam ID I'll be on hl2 DM mainly and TF2 soon send me a friend thing sometime. Still..I almost want my beat the shit out of myself for forgetiing what the fuck was my old pw and email I sent it to. On my old computer when I logged back on my account my computer froze and it stopped working. I don't know if that messed my account up but I did searches all over on the steam website and did not find "Insanecyclone" on any of my friend's accounts..like it just vanished.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Quote:
Steam/Valve is not an MMORPG company. :P
i think thats what you meant.

if CS wasnt a massively played online multi-player game, i dont know what was.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum