Old 06-17-2008, 04:22 PM   #1
Insane
what
Forum Member

Default What kind of gamer are you?

Quote:
Based on your answers you are ...

EASK

EASK players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 33.33%
http://www.gamerdna.com/zQuest.php

more:

Quote:
Strategist-Supporter

This combination is also referred to as the Quarterback playstyle.

You enjoy figuring out the best means of winning in a situation, and you're ready to take on the harder or more obscure jobs to make sure that your plan comes together. You might not be out in front all the time, but you enjoy the recognition that comes with being the bedrock of a team. You'll often be the one calling the tactical shots in the middle of an encounter.
http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/gamer_psychology/

Quote:
Colorful-Disciplined

The two attributes of your guild personality test indicate which players and guilds you would be most comfortable with, as well as what type of players you would prefer to recruit to your own groups. The two attributes of your result are:

* Colorful indicates players and guilds who prefer an environment where *excessive* strong language and discussion of adult subjects are discouraged, but the occasional double entendre or ribald reference is still appreciated.
* Disciplined players and guilds do not take their gaming too seriously, but like it when everyone at least makes an effort to try to succeed.
http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/mmor...d_personality/
Old 06-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

AESK

AESK players are interested in the player-versus-environment aspect of the game more than anything else. They are often soloists who want to achieve and see what the world has to offer. Often, they find groups cumbersome and PVP to be more an annoyance than a feature.

Breakdown: Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 26.67%, Socializer 40.00%

Strategist-Supporter

This combination is also referred to as the Quarterback playstyle.

You enjoy figuring out the best means of winning in a situation, and you're ready to take on the harder or more obscure jobs to make sure that your plan comes together. You might not be out in front all the time, but you enjoy the recognition that comes with being the bedrock of a team. You'll often be the one calling the tactical shots in the middle of an encounter.

Colorful-Disciplined

The two attributes of your guild personality test indicate which players and guilds you would be most comfortable with, as well as what type of players you would prefer to recruit to your own groups. The two attributes of your result are:

* Colorful indicates players and guilds who prefer an environment where *excessive* strong language and discussion of adult subjects are discouraged, but the occasional double entendre or ribald reference is still appreciated.
* Disciplined players and guilds do not take their gaming too seriously, but like it when everyone at least makes an effort to try to succeed.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:54 PM   #3
Kayu
Grimmjow Jagger Jacks
Forum Member

Organizer-Virtuoso

This combination is also referred to as the Captain playstyle.

Captains are often the stars of their own team. People recognize that that you're good at what they do--winning--and they join forces with you because of your ability to demonstrate super firepower. If you aren't running your own guild or clan, you're often the person who is putting together groups and online activities
Old 06-17-2008, 09:44 PM   #4
Saire
RP Junkie
Forum Member

EASK

EASK players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Breakdown: Achiever 73.33%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 0.00%, Socializer 33.33%

================================================== ==============

Strategist-Creator

This combination is also referred to as the Toymaker playstyle.

You are the go-to person for cool stuff. You enjoy understanding all of the nuances of the game, and want to leave their own imprint on it. They like to create things for games.both in and out of the environment. Inside games, they are crafters and city-builders; they might also make mods and skins for games.

================================================== ==============

I liked that I got 0% on killer, lol. And a low socializer score, too. Seems pretty accurate to me.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:58 PM   #5
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

-------------------------------
ASKE players like to pit themselves against the grand-challenges of a virtual world. They see grouping and guilds/clans not only as an enjoyable aspect of the social environment, but also as a way to achieve goals that cannot be achieved as an individual.

Breakdown: Achiever 66.67%, Explorer 40.00%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

-------------------------------

/shrug
Old 06-17-2008, 10:12 PM   #6
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Let's see here...

Creator-Supporter

This combination is also referred to as the Quartermaster playstyle.

You have fun when you make the game fun for others. You tend to be fairly social, and you've taken the time to learn how to make things for other players, and you're interested in playing roles that allow you to support groups. You've been known to work on creating things inside games, only to give them away to help their friends.

ESAK

ESAK players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 60.00%

Risque-Intense

* Risque indicates players and guilds who prefer a mostly uncensored environment.
* Intense players and guilds are organized, and expect a high level of attention to what's happening in the game.

Go me... or something.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:26 AM   #7
fudgie
Oh, God damnit...
Dat Modder
Forum Member

EKAS

EKAS players might be descibed as living by slogan: see the world, meet interesting people...and kill them. Immersion within the world is important to these players, because they love finding new things to explore--but they also enjoy the thrill of the hunt and finding other players within the world to fight.

Breakdown: Achiever 40.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 40.00%

---------------------------------------------

Creator-Organizer

This combination is also referred to as the Architect playstyle.

You are looking for a part of the virtual world to call your own. More than simply creating a guild or leading groups, you like to give people a sense of community. In games that allow you to create cities or environments for your guild, you're likely to spend a lot of time customizing and tailoring it to the type of environment you want to have. You may also spend a lot of time outside of the game providing an Internet-based communication medium for your group.

---------------------------------------------

Colorful-Disciplined

Colorful indicates players and guilds who prefer an environment where *excessive* strong language and discussion of adult subjects are discouraged, but the occasional double entendre or ribald reference is still appreciated.
Disciplined players and guilds do not take their gaming too seriously, but like it when everyone at least makes an effort to try to succeed.

Colorful is a bit wrong, though. My ls and me, we're all about the excessive swearing and sex shit. xD
Old 06-18-2008, 08:08 AM   #8
Nakate
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

EASK

Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 46.67%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supporter-Creator

This combination is also referred to as the Quartermaster playstyle.

You have fun when you make the game fun for others. You tend to be fairly social, and you've taken the time to learn how to make things for other players, and you're interested in playing roles that allow you to support groups. You've been known to work on creating things inside games, only to give them away to help their friends.

Clean-Disciplined

* Clean indicates players and guilds who prefer a family-friendly environment free of strong language and adult subjects.
I don't know where that 13% killer came from, I abhor pvp. Plus, I think I'm more of a Colorful-Disciplined... do what you will, leave me out of it, try not to go overboard.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #9
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

EASK

Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 93.33%, Killer 20.00%, Socializer 46.67%
Old 07-10-2008, 02:32 PM   #10
RandomNumberGenerator
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 13.33%, Socializer 46.67%
Old 07-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #11
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Quote:
EAKS

EAKS players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 53.33%, Socializer 26.67%
LMAO! I got the lowest socializer score xD
Old 07-11-2008, 10:51 AM   #12
Xhokhusmak
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I'll just post the more interesting quiz...

SKEA

SKEA players enjoy teamwork and cooperation, but feel that the main challenges of a virtual world come from the other players rather than the environment. They enjoy forming groups and alliances that will pit themselves against other players--and they gain the most satisfaction when they defeat organized groups of other players. When they aren't playing against other players, they enjoy all of the social aspects of the game.

Breakdown: Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 53.33%, Killer 80.00%, Socializer 80.00%

You could say that's what I usually do, I was a very frequent Town PvP raid leader on WoW, as well as chatting and making out with the other faction (whether I was horde or alliance) over the forums XD
Old 07-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
Darkserge
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

AKES

AKES players like to be the best-of-the-best at everything the game has to offer. They like to be high on the ladders of whatever metrics the game uses, including PVP. They like the best gear, the most power, and they love being the 'first' at something. Their prowess in PVP is generally supported by a large degree of understanding and posession of the best equipment and skills.

Breakdown: Achiever 100.00%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 80.00%, Socializer 33.33%

Virtuoso-Strategist

This combination is also referred to as the Guru playstyle.

These people tend to want to learn all the inns and outs of the game, mastering both the skills and strategies needed for success. They often have an encyclopedic knowledge of the game rules and are able to readily demonstrate their abilities.

Colorful-Disciplined

Colorful indicates players and guilds who prefer an environment where *excessive* strong language and discussion of adult subjects are discouraged, but the occasional double entendre or ribald reference is still appreciated.
Disciplined players and guilds do not take their gaming too seriously, but like it when everyone at least makes an effort to try to succeed.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #14
Ryuuri
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Screw the test, I'm one of those gamers who play the game to have fun, beat it 100% then move on. I Do NOT play games just for the Boobs, Unless the game is all about the boobs :wink:

I laugh at obsessed people (AKA Elitests)
Old 07-12-2008, 08:52 PM   #15
RandomNumberGenerator
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuri
Screw the test, I'm one of those gamers who play the game to have fun, beat it 100% then move on. I Do NOT play games just for the Boobs, Unless the game is all about the boobs :wink:

I laugh at obsessed people (AKA Elitests)
Thats no fun. Take the test anyway!
Old 07-13-2008, 12:54 AM   #16
Taris
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Got "EAKS" for the first test.
Pretty crappy test, tho, if you ask me. The last question, for instance? Can't really apply to me. I've never joined a MMORPG or the like until after a year or two after it's already been out. So I can't say I've EVER "had something that noone else does" or "know something noone else does". Or even that few people do. So what do I put down? There's no third option.
And what's with the "only 2 choices" thing? Especially when sometimes BOTH choices can't be applied?

"Breakdown: Achiever 46.67%, Explorer 80.00%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 33.33%"

....uh-huh.

Test 2...'Strategist-Supporter".

Wonder if they figure in if the reason you don't like making your own parties and such is because you're lazy...

Test 3...."Colorful-Disciplined".

At least the tests got somewhat better. Honestly? Was about to ignore the other 2 after the first one.

My opinion? I'm....whatever the hell I feel like at the moment. "Capture the Flag", for instance, is one part working with your team to execute a strategy and cover each other's backs...and one part personally shooting at/beating the other team so bad that when you rub it in their faces, they can taste it. Which I enjoy more, depends on the mood I'm in.

Can't even take these things seriously, cos next month I could be into something completely different, take those again, and prolly get back completely different results...
Old 07-14-2008, 05:19 AM   #17
Yarcloud
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I am an...

Quote:
Bartle Test

ESKA
players often see the game world as a great stage, full of things to see and people to meet. They love teaming up with people to get to the hard-to-see places, and they relish unique experiences.

Breakdown: Achiever 33.33%, Explorer 66.67%, Killer 46.67%, Socializer 53.33%
Quote:
Supporter-Organizer

This combination is also referred to as the Impresario playstyle.

You provide a foundation for other players to enjoy the game. You tend to help other people achieve their goals before you do things for yourself, hoping to reap later rewards in the form of loyalty and dedication to growing a guild or clan.
Quote:
Guild Personalityi

Colorful-Disciplined

I think these all did a fairly accurate job of depicting my temperament.
Old 07-14-2008, 06:04 AM   #18
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
SEAK

SEAK players are usually very interested in the the 'total experience' of a virtual world--meeting other people and finding the unique places within it. They don't care much for PVP or levelling, but meeting up with online friends to see new parts of the world is usually fun and exciting.

Breakdown: Achiever 33.33%, Explorer 60.00%, Killer 6.67%, Socializer 100.00%
Wow, 100% Socializer... I mean, I'd expect the < 7% killer thing, because I'm a healer... But wow! I guess I always do talk a lot in games :P

Quote:
Supporter-Organizer

This combination is also referred to as the Impresario playstyle.

You provide a foundation for other players to enjoy the game. You tend to help other people achieve their goals before you do things for yourself, hoping to reap later rewards in the form of loyalty and dedication to growing a guild or clan.
This one seems about right to me. No matter what the game, I'm generally always a support role! I also always make my own groups when possible.

Quote:
Risque-Intense

* Risque indicates players and guilds who prefer a mostly uncensored environment.
* Intense players and guilds are organized, and expect a high level of attention to what's happening in the game.
Well... This quiz is probably not that accurate for me. It seemed focused on "raids" for the most part, i didn't know how to respond to those. And it asked if i wear pants while i play... Well, i answered no because when I'm in my house i usually wear shorts >.> but! i doubt that was their meaning xD There were many questions like that n.n;

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions