Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats

Notices

Old 06-28-2008, 01:20 AM   #1
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Muri's motion file 18+

made this from the base of some XOOPS motions, dont know the names ; ; but credit to them. I realy like the healing motion, the sit motion didnt get so great imo. Anyways those 2 motions are what got changed int that motion file.

do take care when using this <.< and aboth all DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP THE ORIGINAL .DAT!!
Attached Files
File Type: dat muris1_51_89_881.dat (1.99 MB, 2394 views)
Old 06-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #2
havokx
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

a pic of what they do would be good :roll:
Old 06-28-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
Jcat
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokx
a pic of what they do would be good :roll:
Try it out and see, it's really well done. *>.>* Quite naughty though! Would work well with that Manthra moogle from mithra.provoke.jp

A picture would be handy, so~
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	muris1_51_89_309.jpg
Views:	4081
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	24210  
Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #4
Carmilla
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Re: Muri's motion file 18+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murrr
made this from the base of some XOOPS motions, dont know the names ; ; but credit to them. I realy like the healing motion, the sit motion didnt get so great imo. Anyways those 2 motions are what got changed int that motion file.

do take care when using this <.< and aboth all DO NOT FORGET TO BACKUP THE ORIGINAL .DAT!!
Very wonderful work !
I expect it of your work in the future. :D
Old 06-28-2008, 10:54 PM   #5
Mushimushi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla
Quote:

Very wonderful work !
First, i want to say that i absolutely LOVE all your MOT files, Carmilla~ I hope you keep releasing them, they are simply amazing.

-------

As for the topic, i wanted to say that i found this sit absolutely amazing and decided to transform it into my heal motion instead... but oh surprisse when i found out that it wasn't compatible with the Nana/Semih dark staff mod i fused some time ago... so, i edited the motion and fliped the animation so that it doesn't turn all the way and fixed it so that the Darkstaff mode + Nana would work, since it just looks so much hotter like this.

I don't know if people are interested in this and i should post the DAT at all, or if the original poster of this thread minds that i made such modification... any thoughs?
Old 06-29-2008, 07:12 AM   #6
SomethingJ
Forum Member

So I've seen a bunch of those motions but they seem to 'jerk' back to the start.. any way to prevent that or is that just how they display in the viewer?
Old 06-29-2008, 09:27 AM   #7
Kera
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingJ
So I've seen a bunch of those motions but they seem to 'jerk' back to the start.. any way to prevent that or is that just how they display in the viewer?
It jerks back to the begining if the start/stop frames don't match up with one another to create a continous loop. Carmilla's Mot's loop fine, as long as when they are transfered to ingame with the correct thinning rate. Murrs /sit loops fine, the /heal kinda jerks though.
Old 06-30-2008, 04:40 PM   #8
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Very well done. Dunno much about motions so I can't fix the jerking ; ;
Old 06-30-2008, 08:14 PM   #9
Ferris
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio
Fix the jerking in an 18+ motion, tee-hee.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #10
Shinrasin
The Divine King
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrderio
Lol.
Old 08-02-2008, 08:35 AM   #11
Perfect Sky Alita
Forum Member

oh this one is quite nice. now if only you could get an idle motion in this one too ^^;
Old 08-03-2008, 11:15 AM   #12
Mushimushi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Sky Alita
oh this one is quite nice. now if only you could get an idle motion in this one too ^^;
Grab VRS, open the DAT, extract the animation for the heal motion or whatever this is set as then export it back into the DAT as your idle. The heal animation is in 89.DAT (#54 and #29). This has no skirt animation, so not needed to touch 92.DAT and 93.DAT.

In the case of the idle animation, you'll need to target 89.DAT (#3) and 90.DAT (#6) for legs and body respectively. Body idle only for non shielded version. I don't know the number or DAT for shield stand.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:06 AM   #13
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushimushi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla
Quote:

Very wonderful work !
First, i want to say that i absolutely LOVE all your MOT files, Carmilla~ I hope you keep releasing them, they are simply amazing.

-------

As for the topic, i wanted to say that i found this sit absolutely amazing and decided to transform it into my heal motion instead... but oh surprisse when i found out that it wasn't compatible with the Nana/Semih dark staff mod i fused some time ago... so, i edited the motion and fliped the animation so that it doesn't turn all the way and fixed it so that the Darkstaff mode + Nana would work, since it just looks so much hotter like this.

I don't know if people are interested in this and i should post the DAT at all, or if the original poster of this thread minds that i made such modification... any thoughs?
Dunno if Muri would mind, but I wouldn't mind seeing the corrected dat. It's a nice dat and all but I've kinda been sketchy about using it cause of the flip around in the /sit dat.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #14
Murrr
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

motion are easy to edit, but it takes excessivly long to do it, simply because its hard to make them look natural. I dont have a motion capture studio in my basment ._.

edit: Since i have never experienced this "jerking-back" myself with this, I have been thinking that some parts of the motions are prolly safed in 92 and 93.dat. Its been almost a year since imade this and i actualy stoped using it, wich means i do not have the 92 and 93.dat that fits this anymore either ><
Old 08-04-2008, 12:53 PM   #15
Perfect Sky Alita
Forum Member

oh I didn't realize you created a 'lead-in' for these motions, but it doesn't matter to me. I don't mind the fliparound, its just the price I pay for fun motions. Also, the sit is interrupted by any of the sitting emotes, but seriously that doesn't bother me. These are just a little fun on the side, and I really like the way the mithra's face reacts during these emotes.

here's a question though... is idle a separate dat from rest, sit, and cast?
Old 08-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #16
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Sky Alita
here's a question though... is idle a separate dat from rest, sit, and cast?
Idle is in 3 different dats, Depending on if you wear a sheild or not. Only the lower body is in 89.dat, the upper is in 91 and 90 for shield and no shield if I remember right.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #17
Klain
Forum Member

Lol so when i tried to use this it made the mithra's weapon/shield fall to the ground and thier arms are stiff alongside themselves

anyway to fix that?

this is also when theyre running or just idleing
Old 12-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #18
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klain
Lol so when i tried to use this it made the mithra's weapon/shield fall to the ground and thier arms are stiff alongside themselves

anyway to fix that?

this is also when theyre running or just idleing
I just double checked the Motion ID's I have for mithra. What you discribe is a problem with the 90 or 91 Dat. You're game isn't reading any information for the Upper Body in those motions and all of the upper body animations are in 90/91 for Idle, run, and walk I believe. You may need to replace these files to fix the problem.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #19
Klain
Forum Member

Any place where i could get the dats to replace?
Old 12-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #20
Gazimon4
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default original discs or request

If you have the original installation CDs for Final Fantasy 11, you could use the My computer to find the dats on the CD, but if not, you can probably request it here. Here, or www.ffxidats.com

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats