Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats

Notices

Old 09-13-2006, 11:02 AM   #1
edinheimer
Forum Member

Default Upskirt Magic Dats

Lift the hanging parts of body armor during magic casting, as if they were standing on a vent or something.
Attached Files
File Type: dat 62_212.dat (349.6 KB, 977 views)
File Type: dat 58_623.dat (1.96 MB, 773 views)
Old 09-13-2006, 11:29 AM   #2
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

These were posted before on an older thread.
Edit: nevermind that, I was thinking of the Mithra ones.
These dats, for Hume f, should go in ROM/32
Old 09-13-2006, 02:35 PM   #3
allison
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

What files are these animations suppose to go in?
Old 09-14-2006, 01:24 PM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allison
What files are these animations suppose to go in?
For hume Female they go in

ROM/32/??.DAT
Old 01-11-2007, 05:18 AM   #5
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Someone mentioned these existed for mithra, but i couldnt find that thread, can anyone direct me to that thread? Thanks
Old 01-11-2007, 06:46 AM   #6
0mnipresence
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

http://neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192

Huh?
Old 04-19-2007, 10:04 AM   #7
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Does anyone know why 58.DAT is needed for this? was on a topic for the mithra thread, discussing the same type animation changes for mithra, & in going back & forth a bit exploring where the magic skirt animations were, it came up that all 5 types of magic exist in only 1 file. Thats 1-52-93 for mithra, & 1-32-62 for hume female. Just wanted to know what purpose the 58.DAT serves for this so we know in case a similar modification is needed for mithra. Any knowledge on the topic would be appreciated. Basically, there's about 600 bytes of extra data in 58.DAT thats not in the original SE 58.DAT, what information is in that?
Old 04-19-2007, 11:33 AM   #8
Curunir
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside
Does anyone know why 58.DAT is needed for this? was on a topic for the mithra thread, discussing the same type animation changes for mithra, & in going back & forth a bit exploring where the magic skirt animations were, it came up that all 5 types of magic exist in only 1 file. Thats 1-52-93 for mithra, & 1-32-62 for hume female. Just wanted to know what purpose the 58.DAT serves for this so we know in case a similar modification is needed for mithra. Any knowledge on the topic would be appreciated. Basically, there's about 600 bytes of extra data in 58.DAT thats not in the original SE 58.DAT, what information is in that?
One thing I noticed after swapping a lot of hume f animation dats around trying to get rid of certain animations in a pack I found, I ended up with all default animations + the upskirt magic animations, but my idle stance had the front flap of armor lifted up into the character's model when standing still. When I replaced 58.dat this was rectified. Might be related, but honestly couldn't tell you since I had moved so many dats around in the process.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:08 PM   #9
Zipper
Forum Member

From my post in the Mithra section about this same animation:

From the looks of it 58 .DAT isn't needed if all you want to do is animate the skirt. Each animation consists of 3 parts, upper body animation, lower body animation, and armor animation.

For example, if you open up Model Viewer and check out the female hume animation MA1, which is 1 of the 3 blue magic animations, you'll see in the Information Box something in reference to MA01 in 58 .DAT, MA11 in 58.DAT and MA21 in 62 .DAT.

MA01 and MA11 are the body animation parts in 58 .DAT, so they control the skeleton of the hume body. 62 .DAT controls the skeleton of the armor, including the skirt. 62 .DAT is the only file that needs to be modified to change the skirt animation. The mithra animations have the same setup, 2 body animation parts in 89 .DAT and the armor animation in the 93 .DAT.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:01 PM   #10
darkside
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper
From my post in the Mithra section about this same animation:

From the looks of it 58 .DAT isn't needed if all you want to do is animate the skirt. Each animation consists of 3 parts, upper body animation, lower body animation, and armor animation.

For example, if you open up Model Viewer and check out the female hume animation MA1, which is 1 of the 3 blue magic animations, you'll see in the Information Box something in reference to MA01 in 58 .DAT, MA11 in 58.DAT and MA21 in 62 .DAT.

MA01 and MA11 are the body animation parts in 58 .DAT, so they control the skeleton of the hume body. 62 .DAT controls the skeleton of the armor, including the skirt. 62 .DAT is the only file that needs to be modified to change the skirt animation. The mithra animations have the same setup, 2 body animation parts in 89 .DAT and the armor animation in the 93 .DAT.
lol, i know zipper, i was trying to find out from someone else who might be more in tuned with these animations on the hume thread as to why 58.DAT was posted. & there is indeed 600k more info in the posted .DAT then there is in the original FFXI 58.DAT so i was wondering what that extra information was. if i got an answer it might give us a clue whats going on & why 58.DAT is either necessary or superfluous. It was your post on the mithra thread that made me ask the question on this thread.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #11
Zipper
Forum Member

I changed my 32/58 DAT file back to the original SE version, while keeping the modified 62 DAT animation file. The blue magic animation works just fine. 58 DAT isn't necessary.

I suspect that the author included it because if you look at the hume animation files, 58 is included in almost all of them. He was probably modifying other animations that have nothing to do with the blue magic casting, and decided to include it just for the hell of it, or maybe he simply didn't know that 58 isn't a required file for an armor animation mod.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
Serei_rosewood
Dancer of darkness
Forum Member

necro post. was trying to find the skirt animations for mithra.. and like some of the others.. couldnt find it.. do they still excist?
Old 02-19-2011, 02:17 AM   #13
Franal92
Azure Dragoon
Forum Member

i'd like the mithra version of this, anyone got them?
Old 02-19-2011, 09:29 PM   #14
Lynia
Bring it on!
Forum Member

This is what I have for an upskirt dat. Not sure if the animation dat works though, I've never used it, I just liked the armor
Attached Files
File Type: zip darksides_mithra_upskirt_lovers_pack_162.zip (13.77 MB, 289 views)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats