Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Anime Stuff

Notices

Old 07-18-2008, 10:44 PM   #1
RandomNumberGenerator
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Default Full Metal Alchemist questions

Okay, I used to watch FMA a while ago but I never finished it, so I was wondering if anyone knew...

1) What is the episode number where Ed passes through the gate and meets his dad when those german blimps are bombing the crap out of that one city? That is near where I stopped watching.

2) A good site where I can stream or download the remainign FMA episodes? Either sub or dub is fine, I don't know enough Japanese for raw though.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:21 AM   #2
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Number two is all i can help with. www.realitylapse.com has the whole series in RMVB and AVI files, along with lots of other anime. They're all free, but there's a download speed-limit unless you pay $5 a month. It's like 50-60 KB/sec max for me, but you can download up to 2 episodes at once so it's not that bad. You can download 2 in 26 minutes, so by the time you watch those 2, your next 2 are done, and so on, and so on. (Thats if youre watching the 70-90 MB rmvb's. The quality is pretty decent, but most people will swear they suck because they arent at 100% quality like the massive files are)

After you finish FMA... I'll recommend some other anime for you to download that this site i provided offers (if you haven't already seen them that is):
Outlaw Star
Black Lagoon
Last Exile
Witch Hunter Robin
Darker than Black
Black Blood Brothers

Those are all action oriented... if you want something cuter, and sweet... You can't pass up Clannad!
Old 07-19-2008, 01:03 AM   #3
Kayu
Grimmjow Jagger Jacks
Forum Member

your best choice is BT
http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=full+metal+alchemist
click you should get a lot of torrent to choose from.
also i dont really recomend any of the series but black lagoon from other poster.
the thing is about what you really want fantasy or just plain action or both.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:12 AM   #4
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu
your best choice is BT
http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=full+metal+alchemist
click you should get a lot of torrent to choose from.
also i dont really recomend any of the series but black lagoon from other poster.
the thing is about what you really want fantasy or just plain action or both.
Considering Full Metal Alchemist is a fantasy/action/adventure anime, i think he would like the other fantasy/adventure/action animes i listed. Black lagoon is the only non-fantasy anime on that list.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #5
Kayu
Grimmjow Jagger Jacks
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalana

Considering Full Metal Alchemist is a fantasy/action/adventure anime, i think he would like the other fantasy/adventure/action animes i listed. Black lagoon is the only non-fantasy anime on that list.
i am sorry but that thing is enough fantasy just in a different way than others......
Old 07-19-2008, 06:24 PM   #6
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu
Quote:

i am sorry but that thing is enough fantasy just in a different way than others......
They're all fantasy, just the same as FMA is. You shouldn't just bash what people suggest just because you don't like them. The suggestions were not made for you, they were made for him. Witch Hunter Robin, Darker than Black, and Black Blood Brothers all fall into the fantasy-occult type of show, with a bit of realism, not like the typical kiddy-anime's out there. in that fact, they're a lot like Full Metal Alchemist. If he was the one who said he wasn't interested in them then i wouldn't care at all. But the suggestions were FOR him, not you.

Also, you'll have problems quite often with torrents being corrupt. Why go through all that trouble when you can direct download them at faster speeds, 1 episode at a time. Then you don't gotta wait for the ENTIRE series to download before you start watching it.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #7
Saire
RP Junkie
Forum Member

Well, I guess I can help too. For streaming versions: http://www11.alluc.org/alluc/

Upside to that is you can watch the first couple minutes of an episode to find out if it's the one you're after.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:12 PM   #8
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saire
Well, I guess I can help too. For streaming versions: http://www11.alluc.org/alluc/

Upside to that is you can watch the first couple minutes of an episode to find out if it's the one you're after.
Good plan xD
It's a shame i can't do streaming video... It seems there are a lot more anime available for streaming.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:44 AM   #9
Kayu
Grimmjow Jagger Jacks
Forum Member

Quote:
They're all fantasy, just the same as FMA is. You shouldn't just bash what people suggest just because you don't like them. The suggestions were not made for you, they were made for him. Witch Hunter Robin, Darker than Black, and Black Blood Brothers all fall into the fantasy-occult type of show, with a bit of realism, not like the typical kiddy-anime's out there. in that fact, they're a lot like Full Metal Alchemist. If he was the one who said he wasn't interested in them then i wouldn't care at all. But the suggestions were FOR him, not you.

Also, you'll have problems quite often with torrents being corrupt. Why go through all that trouble when you can direct download them at faster speeds, 1 episode at a time. Then you don't gotta wait for the ENTIRE series to download before you start watching it.
who said i dont like them? and where i am bashing?
the only here getting on its tittybreak its you, i already saw all the series you mentioned so the only one that caugh my attention was black lagoon so what i also gave props to download that one and as a final addittion HE didnt ASK for another feedback other than his question, you went ahead wich is pretty cool(maybe) and recomended some series wich i(again) added that black lagoon was cool and others where "meh" in my oppinion if the OP(NOT YOU) cares about it.

also if you care for a little more adult anime you can go ahead and watch claymore, berserk, tokko, blood, blood +, Monster, ergo proxy, gantz, trinity blood, Texhnolyze, shigurui etc etc.
but then again maybe OP isnt looking for recomendations and only wants his download.

BT you can choose what files to download first...and watch them as they download also, the fact you have problem with such a great p2p program doesnt mean he will, also Direct download is good but you dont need to pay for what is free, having a limit is gay also you can try ShareMiner:
http://www.shareminer.com/
its a google type search but already edit to search for what you want on DD on Free servers like rapid share megaupload zshare etc etc etc(some of them need paid membership also)

here are some examples of the links i go
all FMA +movie on Megaupload
http://www.waz-warez.org/viewtopic.p...&view=previous
all FMA on Rapidshare
http://www.ivirtuaforums.com/full-me...-subbed-t21013

didnt test the links but both seems to be JP + english subs
Old 07-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #10
RandomNumberGenerator
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saire

The only problem with hat site is over half the episodes are missing... it goes like this:

1 - 2 - 3 - 10 - 14 - 27 - 28 - 35 - 37 - 40 - 47 - 49

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Anime Stuff